Official New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts 11/04 4:15pm CBS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win on Nov. 4??
PATRIOTS 70 53.85%
COLTS 60 46.15%
Voters: 130. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #481
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1090 1090
Yo you guys are k!lling me with this choked sh*t. A guy gets sacked and fumbles and he chokes? Huh? So if the Colts won off of a Brady fumble then he would've choked as well?

So then Brady choked in last years AFC Championship game by throwing that pick to Marlin Jackson.

Right. Because that won counted to goto the Superbowl. Now I get it Brady and Manning are chokers.
 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM         #482
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
andre, to quote you

" Redskins gonna shut sh*t down. "

in the redskins vs pats thread, ahahahahhaha. what a joke that was, yet, you cheer for them and talk sh*t and argue for them like there your favorite team
They did shut Moss down And Brady didn't have more than 3 tds which is what I thought I promised. And where in any thread have I made a statement referring to anyone on the PAtriots team besides Brady or Moss??? Those are my favorite players in the NFL but I hate the PAtriots. Notice in that thread I said nothing about the other team mates. Its like some1 saying there a Kobe fan but are a Suns fan?? U get the idea???
 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM         #483
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't forget Brady choked when Champ took that sh*t 892797893 yards on the pats in the playoffs two seasons ago.

andre3000 disappeared too, fu*k belichick one week then the next week you're just fu*kin' him.
 10 years ago '05        #484
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 BayLoc said:
i just have one more thing to say, where the fu*k all these pats d*ck riders come from, seems everyone on bx is humpin these homos now, from what i remember, there is only like 4 or 5 real pats fans on here, the rest of yall need to quit yackin just cause you hoppin on the bus of a hot team
I understand the frustration. . .I remember when I made that rep your team thread a year back to catch the bandwagon trend. And I actually caught some people flip-flopping on teams, not necessary Pat fans, but overall. . .I won't name any names though. Go and search for yourself.

11-04-2007, 09:29 PM         #485
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
andre, your thread????

fu*k BELLICHIK, but your riding there balls today???
Ur proving my main point I hate the PAts. But I have nothing but the utmost respect for Brady and Moss.
 10 years ago '04        #486
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
Ur proving my main point I hate the PAts. But I have nothing but the utmost respect for Brady and Moss.
lol your a funny kid, respect, you just said there your fav players, can anyone else here tell me there favorite players, sh*t not 2, but just 1, that doesnt play on there favorite team??? i dont think ne one, therefor, you are a d*ck rider, just leave. go in the skins only beat 1-8 jets by a FG in OT thread
 11-04-2007, 09:32 PM         #487
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
Don't forget Brady choked when Champ took that sh*t 892797893 yards on the pats in the playoffs two seasons ago.

andre3000 disappeared too, fu*k belichick one week then the next week you're just fu*kin' him.
Disssapeared where?? I dont follow u???? Plz tell me a post where I have given respect to Bellicheck???? Plz find one???
 10 years ago '04        #488
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
They did shut Moss down And Brady didn't have more than 3 tds which is what I thought I promised. And where in any thread have I made a statement referring to anyone on the PAtriots team besides Brady or Moss??? Those are my favorite players in the NFL but I hate the PAtriots. Notice in that thread I said nothing about the other team mates. Its like some1 saying there a Kobe fan but are a Suns fan?? U get the idea???
is that possible if there not your favorite team, youd think your favorite player played on your fav team.
 11-04-2007, 09:35 PM         #489
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
lol your a funny kid, respect, you just said there your fav players, can anyone else here tell me there favorite players, sh*t not 2, but just 1, that doesnt play on there favorite team??? i dont think ne one, therefor, you are a d*ck rider, just leave. go in the skins only beat 1-8 jets by a FG in OT thread
wat are u talking about??? Im a Wizards fan for life but Kobe and Melo are arguably my favorite players? Mainly Melo because hes from the MD area but does that make me a d*ckrider???? I seriously dont follow u?? Besides Sean Taylor, Cooley, Washington, Rabach, and Campbell I really have lost alot of respect for my players. There inconsistent, Overpaid, and talk to much sh*t. Clinton is the second most paid RB in the NFL but barely can gain 100 yds a game and dresses up in homo costumes whats there to like about that???
 11-04-2007, 09:38 PM         #490
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
is that possible if there not your favorite team, youd think your favorite player played on your fav team.
I have alot of players in the NFL Im a fan of. Brady is my favorite QB and Randy Moss is my favorite Wr next to Santana Moss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy