Official New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts 11/04 4:15pm CBS

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win on Nov. 4??
PATRIOTS 70 53.85%
COLTS 60 46.15%
Voters: 130. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-04-2007, 09:00 PM         #461
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people using the Moss excuse now. I'm sorry we have a great team and a great city and Randy Moss gave up around 7 million dollars to be a player here.

And Moss had nothing to do with shutting down the Colts when we had to. Another choke for Manning
 11-04-2007, 09:00 PM         #462
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
more like moss did what moss does, brady just throws it up and prays.
If he had to pray he wouldnt throw it up. Manning is the one on the sidelines praying whenever Brady is about to have a GW drive.
 11-04-2007, 09:02 PM         #463
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Colts aint fu*king with us. We had our worst possible game offensively and you still styled on when it mattered. Even the Refs tried to fu*k us

What's good rakim? Anyhow I disagree fam..True enough you guys did win, but dont you think the colts D had something to do with that bad offensive game?..Why would they all of a sudden have a bad game when they been blowing people out...Pats just executed when it counted and the colts didnt.I am so sure that the pats fans were breathing a sigh of relief when the game was over, but yall dont need to front like you werent scared until the last quarter cause thats the only time the pats looked like the team that they have been looking like the last couple of weeks..To say the colts cant fu*k with yall is a bit much....Still though like I said I tip my hat to the pat's fans, and you deserve to be c*cky right now, but at this point in time it still stands that the colts are still the champs unitil someone dethrones them.......
 10 years ago '06        #464
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BayLoc said:
leave it to a pats fan to talk smack, man, both teams had sh*tty offensive games, if you think your offensive game was wack ours was worst, but the fact is our D made your O bad, colts just hurt themselves. im done, no need to argue, didnt want to but n*ggaz be talkin sh*t. peace. see you in january
^ Lol u lost quit ur whining
 10 years ago '04        #465
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
andre just leave, the more posts you put make you a bigger loser as well. damn near 12,000. get off the computer guys. and rakim, i didnt see brady having anyting close to a season like this before moss. and its not an excuse, ive made no excuses, but when you talkin sh*t. i aint just gonna sit there. but atelast your a fan, not a c*ck smoker like andre
 10 years ago '05        #466
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
i think all you lame kids who say they were only 4 or 5 pat fans are fu*king retarded in the head..just cause people dont post here everyday doesnt mean there not fans..stupid internet lames....

lets patriots lets go...
colts keep gettin sh*tted on..
peyton i hope you dont choke again..
 11-04-2007, 09:06 PM         #467
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
What's good rakim? Anyhow I disagree fam..True enough you guys did win, but dont you think the colts D had something to do with that bad offensive game?..Why would they all of a sudden have a bad game when they been blowing people out...Pats just executed when it counted and the colts didnt.I am so sure that the pats fans were breathing a sigh of relief when the game was over, but yall dont need to front like you werent scared until the last quarter cause thats the only time the pats looked like the team that they have been looking like the last couple of weeks..To say the colts cant fu*k with yall is a bit much....Still though like I said I tip my hat to the pat's fans, and you deserve to be c*cky right now, but at this point in time it still stands that the colts are still the champs unitil someone dethrones them.......

I feel what your saying but this was one of the most sloppy games (Penalty) ever in a Belichick team. This wasn't the real Patriots. Colts defense did an amazing job but Brady was more off (Some because of pressure, some not). Brady made amazing throws when he had to and thats the reason we won and our defense was stout against a good offensive team.

If we see you again and its at our house it will be a differentgame.

Also I'm shocked n*gga's getting mad cause we talkin sh*t? Its a message board what the fu*k else is there? Calm down Esp you Bayloc we always talk sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #468
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 BayLoc said:
i just have one more thing to say, where the fu*k all these pats d*ck riders come from, seems everyone on bx is humpin these homos now, from what i remember, there is only like 4 or 5 real pats fans on here, the rest of yall need to quit yackin just cause you hoppin on the bus of a hot team
@ this dude trying to define how many real patriots fan there are
 10 years ago '04        #469
BayLoc 
space
space
 t1m_mcgrath said:
^ Lol u lost quit ur whining
whos whining??? i took the loss. you know you bi*ches were crying all game til you took the lead. prob scared as sh*t. i gave props. but when bums with 12000 posts try to act like a fu*kin analyst and start poppin off on some stupid sh*t just so they can brag about there post count, i aint just gonna sit here.
 11-04-2007, 09:08 PM         #470
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
andre just leave, the more posts you put make you a bigger loser as well. damn near 12,000. get off the computer guys. and rakim, i didnt see brady having anyting close to a season like this before moss. and its not an excuse, ive made no excuses, but when you talkin sh*t. i aint just gonna sit there. but atelast your a fan, not a c*ck smoker like andre
Wow U cant even say any time I got owned and use a post count to make urself feel better. Bitterness at its finest. Brady>Manning does that hurt ur skin to make u realize that?

Last edited by Andre3000; 11-04-2007 at 09:09 PM..
 11-04-2007, 09:08 PM         #471
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
w/o moss, you lose that game... POINT BLANK PERIOD

Without Colvin we lose the game. Without Welker we lose the game. Without Brady throwing all those touchdowns we lose the game. Without Manning fumbling we lose the game?

Anything else? Keep trying to bring Brady down, he makes you look stupid week after week
 10 years ago '06        #472
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
w/o moss, you lose that game... POINT BLANK PERIOD
without that screen play from Addai that he broke and without Addai period beasting on the ground Manning had an awful game..... not to mention dude choked on the opp. to win the game
 10 years ago '04        #473
BayLoc 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Wow U cant even say any time I got owned and use a post count to make urself feel better. Bitterness at its finest. Brady>Manning does that hurt ur skin to make u realize that?
sorry man but i dont save my posts in a text file like you probably do, but i know you prob got owned and was talkin greezy thinkin the wiz would beat the celts on there home opener and how your lover agent nothing got owned for his guarantee
 10 years ago '05        #474
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223

Awesome game right there, that was some crazy sh*t but it all worked out for the best in crunch time.
 10 years ago '05        #475
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
^^

Lets Gooooooo!
 10 years ago '04        #476
BayLoc 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
I feel what your saying but this was one of the most sloppy games (Penalty) ever in a Belichick team. This wasn't the real Patriots. Colts defense did an amazing job but Brady was more off (Some because of pressure, some not). Brady made amazing throws when he had to and thats the reason we won and our defense was stout against a good offensive team.

If we see you again and its at our house it will be a differentgame.

Also I'm shocked n*gga's getting mad cause we talkin sh*t? Its a message board what the fu*k else is there? Calm down Esp you Bayloc we always talk sh*t.

yea i know we always talkin sh*t last season, but sometimes you just gotta grow up and man up when your team loses or wins. i could give a fu*k about the loss today, it dont mean sh*t. but to say that you own the colts, and that they aint sh*t, is a long fu*kin strech. but yo, ima go peep the rest of this nuggets game, congrats on your win, gluck the rest of the way and maybe well see yall in january
 10 years ago '06        #477
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
 RakimAllahNY said:

Without Colvin we lose the game. Without Welker we lose the game. Without Brady throwing all those touchdowns we lose the game. Without Manning fumbling we lose the game?

Anything else? Keep trying to bring Brady down, he makes you look stupid week after week
RAKIMALLAHNY...................I FEEL U ON THIS U A REAL n*gga MAN. I SHOULD QUOTE THIS sh*t AND PUT IT ON A T-SHIRT.

"Without Colvin we lose the game. Without Welker we lose the game. Without Brady throwing all those touchdowns we lose the game. Without Manning fumbling we lose the game?

Anything else? Keep trying to bring Brady down, he makes you look stupid week after week" - RAKIMALLAH (A REAL PATS FAN)
PROPS
 11-04-2007, 09:18 PM         #478
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
sorry man but i dont save my posts in a text file like you probably do, but i know you prob got owned and was talkin greezy thinkin the wiz would beat the celts on there home opener and how your lover agent nothing got owned for his guarantee
I thought the Wiz had a chance hell yeah but I knew theyd prolly lose especially when i realized this team isn't up to par to last mid season. I already know we may not have a great season sh*t we may not win another game but Im confident in my team I dont even care if we play the Spurs Ill def put money for them to win. Hes been owned millions of times already Y would I get mad for it?? Im mad when my team loses not when Gil fu*ks up. The only reason im pissed right now is this n*gga is on my fantasy team fu*kin up.
 10 years ago '04        #479
BayLoc 
space
space
andre, your thread????

fu*k BELLICHIK, but your riding there balls today???
 10 years ago '04        #480
BayLoc 
space
space
andre, to quote you

" Redskins gonna shut sh*t down. "

in the redskins vs pats thread, ahahahahhaha. what a joke that was, yet, you cheer for them and talk sh*t and argue for them like there your favorite team
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago