Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
Free T.I.
check out the link in my signature
 10-16-2007, 09:01 PM         #162
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas locked up?
 10 years ago '06        #163
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
yep for months!!!! he cant get bail!!
 10 years ago '06        #164
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
in the battle of T.I. vs T.I.P.

i guess TIP won?
 10 years ago '07        #165
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 2533 2533
that was a pretty good arnesal
 10 years ago '04        #166
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 King Allister said:
once dude goes in jail no one gonna remember him like shyne.

dude gonna be in jail for minimum 10 years
IF he goes dat long band wagon fans wont remember him but people who been down since da jump still gone ride wit him

I dont know about were you at but where I stay people bumpin him even more now

Free T.I.P
 10-16-2007, 10:25 PM         #167
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want one
 10-16-2007, 10:25 PM         #168
earzkick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the n*gga was gonna ride on his enemies.

LMBAO

Free T.I you fu*king Crackers
 10 years ago '05        #169
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
These laws are crazy cause if you dont have a felony and you get caught with a gun, they give you a felony for carrying one. Now you have a felony so if you get caught with a gun you doing at least ten years. But if they made it easier to get a gun license, the first time you get caught you could just show the license and keep it moving eliminating the first felony. They say we have the right to bear arms but really dont at all. So if u living that life you betta be like yo if i get caught in this situation Im a get like 15 to 20 so let me think of the smartest and safest way to go about it. U cant just go pick up guns at a shopping center when ur being watch constantly and expect not to go down. U risking ya whole life with dat move.
 10 years ago '04        #170
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
^there's an easy way to not get a felony and have a gun(the first time around), REGISTER IT!!! at 18, you have the legal right to bear arms... but its like anything else, if you don't have it registered(in other words, the gov't don't know you have it), then its illegal...

TI's a dumbass for this one tho, i'm sorry to say... he didn't know that bodyguard a year, and already got him doin illegal sh*t for him... now he's bout to do ten years all over some snitch a.ss bodyguard and his stupidity...

rawproduct03 said:
^^^a prime example of a corny a.ss n*gga that got no business knowin anything.anybody who wants a n*gga to stay in jail is a bonified hoe 4 real.you the type of bi*ch that get hood n*ggaz locked up.ya pops should have skeeted you on ya moms flappy a.ss tities

hmmm... new bodyguard asks a gun shop how to get a gun with no registration... then wears a wire and gets TI to talk about the gun purchases... TI gets locked up...

hip hop police strike again...

if that tape is real, they gonna put him UNDER the jail...

Last edited by Big War; 10-16-2007 at 10:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #171
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 mr_underground said:
i understand TI and where he is coming from, you need protection of that level nowadays, recently i just bought one of these babies:

only for my personal protection

the priceless/unoticed post of this thread...there's always one.

good job
 10 years ago '05        #172
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 wetseandon said:
These laws are crazy cause if you dont have a felony and you get caught with a gun, they give you a felony for carrying one. Now you have a felony so if you get caught with a gun you doing at least ten years. But if they made it easier to get a gun license, the first time you get caught you could just show the license and keep it moving eliminating the first felony. They say we have the right to bear arms but really dont at all. So if u living that life you betta be like yo if i get caught in this situation Im a get like 15 to 20 so let me think of the smartest and safest way to go about it. U cant just go pick up guns at a shopping center when ur being watch constantly and expect not to go down. U risking ya whole life with dat move.
i agree with both you and large conflict.
 10 years ago '05        #173
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Big War;10660357]^there's an easy way to not get a felony and have a gun(the first time around), REGISTER IT!!! at 18, you have the legal right to bear arms... but its like anything else, if you don't have it registered(in other words, the gov't don't know you have it), then its illegal...

u live in ny too so u should know how hard it is to get a gun license out here. It as easy as walking in the building getting the paper work and leaving. You have to meet certain requirements and each year they get harder meet. If you have one let me know how u went about it.
 10-16-2007, 11:58 PM         #174
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"don't free t.i." lmfao............
 10 years ago '06        #175
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 BRAZZ said:
oh, so you know which guns he's interested in now? Shut the hell up..Its kind of obvious that he had a damn collection he he had all them joints locked in his room
who gives a fu*k he doesnt pay your bills so just let dude get raepd in jail
 10-17-2007, 06:54 AM         #176
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayummmm.....Muthafu*ka need to go f!ght Al Qaeda with all them guns..
 10-17-2007, 07:04 AM         #177
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said:
Dayummmm.....Muthafu*ka need to go f!ght Al Qaeda with all them guns..
I know.... lets send this n*gga to iraq, since he so damn "gangsta"
 10 years ago '06        #178
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
No ones tryin to get rid of black stars. You dont see people going after actors and rnb singers like this. TI was buying illegal guns, he broke the law, he got caught. It don't matter what color you are you get caught with machine guns your done, and your mans a felon. Mike Vick was doin illegal sh*t, he got caught, and instead of making it right and being smart the dude goes out and fails a drug test he knows hes gonna have. If these dumb a.ss rappers and athletes would think for 2 seconds they wouldn't get themselves into these situations. ITs as simple as stop doing dumb sh*t and you will stay out of jail
 10 years ago '05        #179
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 earzkick said:
damn the n*gga was gonna ride on his enemies.

LMBAO

Free T.I you fu*king Crackers

fu*k you, you fu*king ignorant prick.

i am sooo tired of seeing racist comments on here all the fu*king time. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING BLACK!! what dont you get about that!??!!!! WHAT MORE IS THERE TO UNDERSTAND!!!

HE WAS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL AND GOT BUSTED! THAT'S IT!!!! SO TAKE YOUR RACIST, IGNORANT, SHELTERED a.ss SOMEWHERE ELSE!

:banghead::finger::banghead:
 10-17-2007, 08:27 AM         #180
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just think he over did it with the choppa's and sh*t. I cant blame him for wanting to protect himself. We all know he's probably hardly ever at home so whats the point of having all those? You think his baby mama knows how to use them, cause she'll probably be the only one there if and when someone ever tried to break in. I think he had them mainly to show off to close friends and fam. The n*gga should of just had the baby mama buy a few 9's and 45's in her name, taught her how to use them and he'd be out today. Anyway best wishes the lil n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy