Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
yes there is....It's a Federal Law that any person convicted of a prior felony (such as T.I.) Cannot posses a Fire arm. Hence T.I. is not allowed to own those guns he had and was trying to purchase.

1. Federal law generally makes it a felony for a person to be in possession of a firearm if the person has any prior felony conviction.

T.I. Broke the law..now he needs to do his time.
Well, i guess i missed the supreme court case that made this federal because i was referring to the amendment in the constitution....so thats tru, accoring to the a court case, but it's not neccesarily writtin on paper..
 10 years ago '05        #142
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 MeziaaL said:
Well, i guess i missed the supreme court case that made this federal because i was referring to the amendment in the constitution....so thats tru, accoring to the a court case, but it's not neccesarily writtin on paper..
oh i found it..
 10-16-2007, 06:33 PM         #143
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he gonna invade Iran or something?
 10-16-2007, 06:39 PM         #144
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
oh i found it..
oh ok i was lookin for it

I knew for a fact aht felons lose alot of their rights, such as the right to vote.
 10 years ago '07        #145
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP

are you fu*kin stupid?
 10 years ago '04        #146
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5118 5118
yoo they should lock this terrorist up for good, he aint no "gangster" fukin fheegggg
 10 years ago '07        #147
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
T.I. has been convicted of a felony before this. Once your a convicted of a Felony you lose your Gun possesion privileges. Felons cannot vote as well. Whats so hard for peopel to understand about this.

cause they ignorant
 10 years ago '05        #148
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
any person convicted of a felony or any domestic voilence cannot buy or own a gun. ti's a convicted felon. now with all this said how about they free michael vick now since they got themselves a real criminal.
 10-16-2007, 07:20 PM         #149
shadeMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a his new movie what u talkn bout man what new movie
 10-16-2007, 07:53 PM         #150
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
The above post shows why half the black community are idiots.
hate given for judging half the black community off of one person.
 10-16-2007, 08:04 PM         #151
b4d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude should go to jail for the stupidity...if you going to do it don't do it ya damn self, he should of had one of the homeboys get the guns and keep that guns to keep his hands clean. not that he should of it did it but if you goin do stupid stuff be smart about it

this ain't no white or black thing either...they bust white people for the same ish all the time they just ain't making the news cause they ain't as big as ti
 10 years ago '04        #152
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
i swear this n*gga was just on hip hop vs america talking bout he could be doing and not talking....lol..he my dude but he mad funny
 10-16-2007, 08:08 PM         #153
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I mean what were u tryna k!ll?? This n*gga must have watched American Gangsta and said he wanted to be like that or something. This def is gonna increase his critical acclaim as a artist tho. Especially when the movie comes out.
he was tryin to get in the mood for his role
 10-16-2007, 08:14 PM         #154
Chris2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, Ti still think he on the street, he was askin for jail time when he was buying all them guns anyway. He should know that all these bodygaurds tellin on everybody and why show him wear you keep all your guns anyways that was a stupid move.
 10-16-2007, 08:23 PM         #155
Adamxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey i just became a felon a while ago

does that cant own a gun sh*t and cant vote sh*t go away if you get it reduced to a misdemeanor and expunged?
 10-16-2007, 08:30 PM         #156
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamxxx said:

does that cant own a gun sh*t and cant vote sh*t go away if you get it reduced to a misdemeanor and expunged?
have to talk to a lawyer about that...
 10-16-2007, 08:32 PM         #157
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man t.i. was dumb for this one. all yall can blame everybody else, but t.i. is the one with all these retarded guns that he dont need.

he got bodyguards for that.

plus, his skinny self cant even handle half them guns on that table
(just joking)

but t.i. f*cked up.
 10 years ago '06        #158
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,631 | Props total: 8557 8557
Why Why
 10-16-2007, 08:37 PM         #159
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamxxx said:

it depends if your sentence got knocked down depending on good bvehavior, like if your sentence was reduced to a misdemeanor instead of a felony depending on good behavior for like 3 years, then you shouldnt have or do anything that can make the judge reinstate the felony but if the judge DISMISSED the felony charge and gave you a misdemeaner instead, then you should be alright.

but you said you just became a felon so you should stay away from anything thats questionable.

make sure you ask a public defender or a lawyer bout it to understand it better.
 10 years ago '04        #160
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,736 | Props total: 28382 28382
i understand TI and where he is coming from, you need protection of that level nowadays, recently i just bought one of these babies:

only for my personal protection
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago