Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2007, 04:26 PM         #121
ricky79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Give A fu*k What Crime U Commit. If U Aint In Jail, U Got The Constitutional Right 2 Bare Arms.... Or Do They Take Your Constitutional Rights Away Once U Commit A Crime. fu*k U & Everybody Hating On T.I.P.
 10 years ago '07        #122
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 21 21
 lyrical genius said:
tell me ONE multi-millionaire that would risk his own freedom for many many years to get better movie sales that he isnt even the lead in?

Yes, that sounds as stupid as it fu*king looks. Abort

no no no. hes talking about the whole getting busted, a publicity stunt. like if the guns were fake and the raid was fake.

kinda makes sense if you look at the picture and see its an old style gun with the round barrel under it. plus, if TIP was gonna get some guns, he wouldnt get those old ones, he would get some k's and some other military issued ones
 10 years ago '06        #123
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
what a fu*king moron this dude is....he deserves to get locked up. To all the people on here talking about "the hood n*ggas" ...just shut the fu*k up for chirssake and live in the real world, not the hip hop culture where its cool to talk about shootin and k!llin people, something none of you pussies know anything about. You go talk to someone who had their son k!lled cuz some piece of trash was tryna act hard or some sh*t like that. People need to grow the fu*k up, this isn't a video game.
 10 years ago '05        #124
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
maybe he was a collector...im pretty sure he had no criminal intent...

free ti!!!
 10 years ago '05        #125
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
 King Allister said:
Reality Check

One
TI SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE A GUN.

Two
He HAS BODYGUARDS WHO HAS LICENCES

Three
PROPS For the hate you geek
One....
Whats Wrong With T.I. Having A Gun? He Want To Protect Himself Than Let That n*gga Be Strap Weather He A Felon Or Not.If You Feel Your Life In Danger and You Know The Streets Than Your Be Strap...

Two...
Where Was His BodyGuards When His Best Friend Big P Aka Phil Got Shot? Bodyguards Will Even Turn On You Now Days As You See The n*gga Turn On T.I. Now. Just Cause They Hold The Title Of Bodyguard Dont Mean They Will Protect You Cause Once A n*gga Is Always A n*gga,Dont Matter What Title You Give Them

Three....
No Hate....Just Love How This Agrument Going Down

Back To Topic,n*gga Was Going To War Or Had A Love For Guns Which Every n*gga Do Once They Get Trigga Happy Once and A While.
 10-16-2007, 04:47 PM         #126
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate given to thread starter for supporting the imprisonment of t.i.
 10 years ago '04        #127
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
The Single greatest downfall of being a convicted felon, and a rapper, is that you cannot legally protect yourself. Therefore you must rely on others to protect your life. Thats a bad position to be in when your rockin Million dollar diamonds and driving Lamborgini's. Besides that, you tell the whole fu*kin world your rich, get high, and carry weapons, on your multi-platinum CD, and multiple videos. These dudes are sitting ducks, for Jackers, Dealers, Extortionists, Cops, and all the REAL criminals that want your money. If you have ever been robbed, you MIGHT understand the paranoia that follows. With that being said, why would you wish hate or jail on somebody? All you know is what you've read in the MEDIA. We dont know what REALLY happened, It doesnt make sense, so dont go jumping to conclusions. Mind your own fu*king business. sh*t, half the people hating on T.I. now, were hating earlier cause they said he wasnt real.
 10 years ago '07        #128
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
The above post shows why half the black community are idiots.
 10 years ago '05        #129
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 moed183 said:
Some of y'all need to stop makin excuses for T.I. it doesn't matter if somebody snitched on him or if the government set him up, bottom line is
HE GOT CAUGHT ON THE PHONE TALKIN BOUT THEM THANGS AND HE HAD SOME IN THE HOUSE. How the fu*k you supposed to be a rap artist and a future film star and have all those weapons in YOUR HOUSE. I understand where TIP came from, but he's a star now he don't need to do the sh*t he used to do. What makes this even more fu*ked up is he contradicted himself talkin all that sh*t on that BET Hip Hop vs. America show, knowing damn well the govt. is watching everything. BOTTOM LINE IS HE fu*kED UP!! I lost all respect for T.I. I thought he was smarter than that.

If you wearing big boots you better know how to fu*kin walk in them.
Thats exactly what i was thinking goin thru this thread..
 10 years ago '05        #130
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 ricky79 said:
I Dont Give A fu*k What Crime U Commit. If U Aint In Jail, U Got The Constitutional Right 2 Bare Arms.... Or Do They Take Your Constitutional Rights Away Once U Commit A Crime. fu*k U & Everybody Hating On T.I.P.
true ...
 10-16-2007, 05:17 PM         #131
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2nd ammend. doesnt say ur allowed to have a army of automatic guns, just the right to bare arms to protect urself, thats overdoing it
 10 years ago '07        #132
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
dam he fu*ked up big

but wtf was he gonna do with the guns?
 10 years ago '05        #133
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
What ever happened to the Right To Bear Arms, sh*t if I was a rapper or anytype of celebrity i'd have a crazy arsenel of guns too. We saw what happened to Stack Bundles over a chain sh*t, your no longer safe in America. Everybody needs to hold something whether it be a pistol or a ak-47
 10 years ago '05        #134
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
 $$$$$ MAN said:
2nd ammend. doesnt say ur allowed to have a army of automatic guns, just the right to bare arms to protect urself, thats overdoing it
the 2nd amendment also never specified the amount you could own, all it did was give you the right....so i don't see any thing wrong

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Also, it doesn't tell you the type of arms you can possess

so...

and there is also no disclaimer saying fex-felons can't own one...

Last edited by MeziaaL; 10-16-2007 at 05:24 PM..
 10-16-2007, 05:31 PM         #135
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF? Why he got so many guns. Look like he finna go f!ght the taliban.
 10 years ago '04        #136
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
looks like props from a Terminator flick. I bet TI's bodyguard will find out how they work eventually.
 10 years ago '04        #137
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
^LOL- WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM-you can run, but you cant hide.
 10-16-2007, 06:10 PM         #138
12ampage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's with all those huge extended clips? T.I. must have some really bad aim.
 10-16-2007, 06:22 PM         #139
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
the 2nd amendment also never specified the amount you could own, all it did was give you the right....so i don't see any thing wrong

Also, it doesn't tell you the type of arms you can possess

so...

and there is also no disclaimer saying fex-felons can't own one...
yes there is....It's a Federal Law that any person convicted of a prior felony (such as T.I.) Cannot posses a Fire arm. Hence T.I. is not allowed to own those guns he had and was trying to purchase.

1. Federal law generally makes it a felony for a person to be in possession of a firearm if the person has any prior felony conviction.

T.I. Broke the law..now he needs to do his time.
 10-16-2007, 06:23 PM         #140
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nahsuhmeanz said:
What ever happened to the Right To Bear Arms, sh*t if I was a rapper or anytype of celebrity i'd have a crazy arsenel of guns too. We saw what happened to Stack Bundles over a chain sh*t, your no longer safe in America. Everybody needs to hold something whether it be a pistol or a ak-47
T.I. has been convicted of a felony before this. Once your a convicted of a Felony you lose your Gun possesion privileges. Felons cannot vote as well. Whats so hard for peopel to understand about this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy