Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
yo i just read somewhere that t.i. is on his third strike meaning he goin away for good if he gets convicted cause in georgia it's 3 strikes and your out. If this is true the n*ggas fu*ked up bad
 10 years ago '05        #102
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
"I want what you got Uncle Frank"

Hes clearly a dumbass for wanting all that heat, but at the same time its fu*ked.. I don't think he poses any threat to any body. hes too big of a star to go and clap 5 people and get a way with it. they should just put him on house arrest until trial. and hang his body gaurd. thats a dirty a.ss foul move right there on his part.
 10 years ago '05        #103
Rawsome 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
well sounds like michael vick and t.i. are going to become best friends. lol the whole situation is messed up though, when you got n*ggas hittin liqs on basketball stars and people like that you cant just sit around and just think its sweet. so in a way i dont blame him but you gotta deal with the consequences of your decisions.
 10-16-2007, 10:10 AM         #104
Mr.KnowitAll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
I don't condone what TI did but I don't support any n*gga who wants to see another n*gga rot in jail...less that n*gga is a murderer, or child molester, or rapist...
there you have it
 10 years ago '04        #105
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
u spelled "arsenal" wrong....
 10-16-2007, 10:13 AM         #106
nisarg64 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phew another con off the streets. :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #107
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 3315 3315
Somebody needs to murk that snitch
 10 years ago '04        #108
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
he was prolly trying to make some money on the side selling those guns... who knows..
 10-16-2007, 10:29 AM         #109
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he don't get his lil boosie set it off in this muhfu*ka lookin guns.
 10-16-2007, 10:38 AM         #110
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI lost.....U a millionaire...have a family...leave the street sh*t to ya homies...and this aint no race thing..T.I. is a convitcted felon...who just commited another felony....he deserves jail time..anyone who thinks else wise has no sense
 10-16-2007, 10:41 AM         #111
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
@this

Old Fairburn Road/Creekview Lane in College Park is kinda deep into the woods...if his crib woulda got ran thru and the headlines read "TI's mansion in College Park was robbed and TI and his family was hogtied" yall n*ggaz screamin "DONT FREE TI" would be sayin "DAMN...all that sh*t he talk, he shoulda had a gun"
A Gun yes. I can understand that, but what he need an arsenal for?
 10 years ago '04        #112
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i read on missinfo that tiny is pregnant again too. regardless of how this went down with his man snitching on him & sh*t, t.i. should have been smarter. sh*t sucks, but damn that's a lot of weapons for one man.
 10-16-2007, 10:44 AM         #113
moed183 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of y'all need to stop makin excuses for T.I. it doesn't matter if somebody snitched on him or if the government set him up, bottom line is
HE GOT CAUGHT ON THE PHONE TALKIN BOUT THEM THANGS AND HE HAD SOME IN THE HOUSE. How the fu*k you supposed to be a rap artist and a future film star and have all those weapons in YOUR HOUSE. I understand where TIP came from, but he's a star now he don't need to do the sh*t he used to do. What makes this even more fu*ked up is he contradicted himself talkin all that sh*t on that BET Hip Hop vs. America show, knowing damn well the govt. is watching everything. BOTTOM LINE IS HE fu*kED UP!! I lost all respect for T.I. I thought he was smarter than that.

If you wearing big boots you better know how to fu*kin walk in them.
 10 years ago '05        #114
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP

NAW MY DUDE I CANT RIDE WITH U ON THIS ONE. I RODE FOR OJ, VICK TYSON, MY, KOBE, BUT I CANT RIDE FOR TIP. CONVICTED FELONS AIN'T SUPPOSED TO TOTE GUNS, SO HE fu*kED UP BIG TIME. HAVING A GUN IS WORSE THAN SMOKING WEED AND WATCHING DOGS fu*k. k!ll THE SNITCH THOUGH.
 10-16-2007, 11:14 AM         #115
mil-townfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, never do i want to see a black man go to jail but you asking for carrying heat like that and being a ex-con. Everybody wants to portray the "I'ma hood n*gga" image and it does NOTHING but get you into sh*t like this. Its cool to be from the hood and all but as black people we need to stop doing this to ourselves. Thats why so many of us are k!lling each other. Everybody has a point to prove and will die,kill or do time to prove it. Im getting off topic a bit maybe we as a youth should look back to the civil rights days and see what are people had to go through for us to be able to live and have the bit a freedom we do to make us think before we act.
 10-16-2007, 11:23 AM         #116
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare

tell me ONE multi-millionaire that would risk his own freedom for many many years to get better movie sales that he isnt even the lead in?

Yes, that sounds as stupid as it fu*king looks. Abort
 10-16-2007, 11:43 AM         #117
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
If we as black people stop doing stupid sh*t we wouldn't have to worry about sh*t like this
 10 years ago '04        #118
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
You can have as much heat as you want if your legal...problem is he is an ex felon as well as he has a few automatics/silencers. Dont think there is any way he could beat this case.
 10 years ago '06        #119
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
HE cant beat this case he cant r.kelly it
 10-16-2007, 04:18 PM         #120
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Super!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy