Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
sad, a fu*kin disgrace.

no more impala commercials.

all that money and a n*gga wanna buy illegal guns.
 10 years ago '05        #82
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Mr. CNICE said:
NO stop with the bullsh*t this dude was not protecting anybody with all that. Look at the arsenal LOOK at it he had ak's sk's revolvers 9mms and all. On top of that look at the carbon 15 under the revolver :wow: it has a scope on it. What do u need silencers for what are you doing tip or ti. Im from 104 and compton and aint nobody scarfacing it around the town. This guy is retarted and stupid thats all i can say. at u guys who never fought a ticket talking about protecting somebody. You can't hold a carbon 15 a magnum and a revolver at the same time guys. He was planning on doing something stupid thats what it was. im not :applause: the FEDS but u got silencers for your weapons thats not cool man and i aint wit supporting stupidity if you got to draw your weapon then you have too dont take advantage of your status and situation to do stupid stuff. :finger: clifford he has kids that will grow up for a good little while without daddy now. outta here u made it if u are scared for your life change the scenery :applause: at him having a chance to f!ght for his life b4 taking another young black mans life. Free clifford but lock up this gangsta dude yall like. gtfoh with that take care of your family first b DAMN
why r u so angry and if you're talking to me like I've said everyone jumps to conclusion w/o knowing the reasons or anything else, I'm not saying he's this good dude but before you jump to conclusions let the whole story come out as to why he's packing like that
 10 years ago '05        #83
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10806 10806
Thats just plain on stupid....
 10 years ago '05        #84
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2455 2455
yes it is stupid. with tha type and amount of non legal fire arms he had tha judge is gonna send him away for long time since hes already a felon.
 10-16-2007, 03:53 AM         #85
Ph15h 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i.'s one crazy a.ss doode... sh*t.. if i had a gun set up like that, I wouldn't know what to do with it... smh.. tryin to get rdy for a war...
 10 years ago '04        #86
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
Shut the fu*k up. Don't do illegal sh*t and you won't go to jail. Plain and single.
 10-16-2007, 06:16 AM         #87
Fat Tony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off

I love TIs music, hes a hot rapper, one of the best right now.

But

He was a convicted felon, even said it is that song with Jamie Foxx "you a seven time felon, what you doing with that". Dude broke the law, plain and simple. These are fed charges, hes gonna get some time unless he flips on somebody, as much as I hate to say it. Do I feel that the law is right? No, but he does have a responsibility to respect the law, no matter his opinion on it, and if he doesnt respect the law, there are consequences, he is smart enough to know that. People get caught with guns, they have to f!ght the case, plain and simple. So all this "Free TI" sh*t is stupid, let him f!ght his case, if he beats it, he beats it. People talking about you want to see a real n*gga locked up, no, but when I got my gun cases, wasnt no message board uprising talking about free me, so let that real n*gga f!ght his case the same way real n*ggas do it everyday. Dont try to turn it into a race or celebrity issue either, thats plain stupid. anybody that had that arsenal would have got the same case, just not all of the media coverage. And as far as his bodyguard go, thats some foul sh*t, but karma is a motherfu*ker. Thats a perfect example of a snitch, for those of yall that still havent figured out the diffference and say you wouldnt call the police if a mass murderer lives in your building.
 10 years ago '05        #88
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
Shat up
 10 years ago '06        #89
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 collegeboy58 said:
@this

Old Fairburn Road/Creekview Lane in College Park is kinda deep into the woods...if his crib woulda got ran thru and the headlines read "TI's mansion in College Park was robbed and TI and his family was hogtied" yall n*ggaz screamin "DONT FREE TI" would be sayin "DAMN...all that sh*t he talk, he shoulda had a gun"
Man I had to give you props for this because this is the only think I read with comon sense in this thread. If the states say you shouldn't have a gun oh well you shouldn't have it, but sh*t bodyguards couldn't protect Kennedy. If I was TI I wouldn't do anything different!!!
 10 years ago '05        #90
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?
Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?
I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.
If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
Are you fu*king stupid?! :banghead:

Yeah he got the feds to lock him up on charges that could land him in jail for 10 + years... :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #91
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 adotboogie said:

I am SOOOOO tired of the fu*king race card for everything that happens to a black man.. this is rediculous.. the dude is a convicted FELON... he has a sh*t ton of guns and you want to blame it on racism. :banghead:

Are you serious dude?!

The world is not out to get you... i am sooo tired of hearing that fu*king lame a.ss excuse. take reponsibility for your own fu*king actions.. he knew what he was doing.... or he would not have had his bodyguard pick the sh*t up :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #92
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
Chances are if this was a white male y'all would be saying...

"Good thing they caught that n-gga (yep, u all would call him that)...sound he like he was bout to 'columbine' sum ppl with all that"

....but nope, its a black rapper, so of course the race card has been pulled and y'all tyina make up excuses like he wasnt in the wrong a buncha 3 yr olds runnin around this thread

if you reply to me gettin mad....im talking to you guy, enjoy ur day!
 10 years ago '07        #93
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
Smh @ the snitch who says dont free ti
 10 years ago '04        #94
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
i got armyyyyy gunssssssss
 10 years ago '04        #95
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
rap is one big movie that just wont end...

he had more weapons then a marine core unit, sh*ts ridiculous...if you fear for your life to that severe of a degree, may God help you...
 10 years ago '04        #96
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Welp No power house or Delstate Homecoming for Him..ahh well he was down here 2 years ago and got mad at use cuz the crowd was tired as sh*t cuz we was in there for 8 hr...not to mention Jeezy came on before he did lol
 10 years ago '04        #97
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE? Come on dog, he can't efford. he was on that show Punk'd. and they played a trick on him about getting arrested for drugs on the jet or something. after he found out it was all a joke. he wasn't laughing all that much.
 10-16-2007, 08:39 AM         #98
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
what? i understand the unity sh*t u saying but don't act as if he diddn't do some dumb illegal a.ss sh*t i don't wanna see no body going to jail. tip is dumb a dude he already had body guards why have the guns when you cant have guns its not like he's in the ghetto.and again to black people stop making sh*t racial where i live its all black down to the prisons all they up to the court systems. judges lawyers plaintiffs defendants police and all.stop it.
 10 years ago '05        #99
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas on this fu*kin board is stupid...how u gon say this a publicity stunt? This n*gga bail has been denied and he is facing FEDERAL charges...this n*gga is already a convicted felon...Man i hope somehow this n*gga can make it but maaan its not lookin good for this n*gga...Dude on top of his career then it just stops like that...Down goes another black figure in our community...
 10 years ago '07        #100
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,441 | Props total: 2213 2213
ITs a good thing he in jail just for the fact somebody was going to die real soon. He must of been getting threats or had a bid to do someone in.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago