Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 King Allister said:
dont free the bi*ch he dont need guns

PLUS hes not soposed to even have ONE GUN
Is this what the game has the game come to?

Its Okay to see a real n*gga go 2 jail now? thats cool now? snitchin on n*ggaz is whats up now? He don't need guns? sh*t i think he does. Maybe not that many, but he needs guns. Any famous person needs a gun. Maybe if 2pac had one w/ him he wouldn't have got murked. This whole thing just shows how lame the game has gotten.

At least the n*gga lived his lyrics. How many rappers can say that?

nuff said.

FREE T.I. and fu*k these lames in here talkin about keepin dude locked up.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 10-15-2007 at 11:37 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #62
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,055 | Props total: 4769 4769
 DJ Endo said:
Is this what the game has the game come to?

Its Okay to see a real n*gga go 2 jail now? thats cool now? snitchin on n*ggaz is whats up now? He don't need guns? sh*t i think he does. Maybe not that many, but he needs guns. Any famous person needs a gun. Maybe if 2pac had one w/ him he wouldn't have got murked. This whole thing just shows how lame the game has gotten.

At least the n*gga lived his lyrics. How many rappers can say that?

nuff said.

FREE T.I. and fu*k these lames in here talkin about keepin dude locked up.

Definition of a Dumb n*gga... It Dont Matter If you gotta Gun.. Its who Pull it First.. And If Livin Yo Lyrics Mean Life in Jail.. Fuk That.. I Got 2 Much pus*y I need To Get.. Lets See how Far Ti's Lyrics Take him when he gettin fu*ked in The Azz By Big Bubba..
 10-15-2007, 11:44 PM         #63
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a n*gga somewhere with felony charges getting popped on the reg for having a lot less guns than T.I. so why all this boo hoo'n and sh*t for a n*gga just because he's a hiphop star? Especially those of you who don't even know ol boy. Talking this "black man" sh*t is pointless. By defending those black men getting caught up in sh*t like this and/or out there living up to every stereotype that exist just makes us look even worse. Too many condone ignorance and then wonder why others view them as ignorant. He already was strapped with a few nice joints so quit trying to act like he needed all those choppers and the silencers just to protect himself. I'd understand if he was only popped with a glock or some something but come on yall... Geez LoL@fans these days.

Last edited by BlackSaiyan; 10-15-2007 at 11:45 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #64
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
Ummmmmmm HELL NAWthis n*gga aint gettin off for sh*t hes gonna do some time its only a matter of how much
 10 years ago '06        #65
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
Yo "ex-bodyguard" is goin down like a muthafu*ka
 10 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
n*gga definately made a bad move trying to get that armed, but to wish jail on him is lame. Especially when the bodyguard just Donnie Brasco'd a n*gga. Some real sucker shiit on ol' boys part. I guess being someone who would do anything to avoid jail after taking part in activities that could land you in jail is the cool thing to do now. Guess I'll just be a L7 now.
 10 years ago '06        #67
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 UF4Soldier said:
Definition of a Dumb n*gga... It Dont Matter If you gotta Gun.. Its who Pull it First.. And If Livin Yo Lyrics Mean Life in Jail.. Fuk That.. I Got 2 Much pus*y I need To Get.. Lets See how Far Ti's Lyrics Take him when he gettin fu*ked in The Azz By Big Bubba..
bi*ch, you missing the point. The point is you lames shouldn't be rootin for a n*gga to fail. Anybody who wants to see a real n*gga go to jail is a hoe. Simple as that you fu*kin a.ss clown. Plenty of rappers have illegal guns, don't mean sh*t. Only difference is somebody snitched on em. And you wanna see em go to jail?

Only reason ya'll are on here is because you know you can't say that sh*t in the streets in front of any real n*ggaz. And What you know about being a real n*gga? You aint nothing but a bi*ch a.ss n*gga, just like the rest of these bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz posting on boxden.

fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '04        #68
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
More like he is a fu*king moron. I'm working on the marketing of American Gangster right now and this didnt have anything to do with the picture.

Go see AMERICAN GANGSTER (by the way) in theaters everywhere November 2nd.
 10-16-2007, 12:10 AM         #69
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a complete dumbass on so many levels....dont free t.i., keep that ignorance locked up
 10 years ago '06        #70
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 BRAZZ said:
Yo Why The Hell Is Their So Much Hatred?
Don’t forget, you must pitch the OLD black male vs. the YOUNG black male, and the YOUNG black male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE. - Willie Lynch letter.

Some of these so called "sophisticated" negroes are just mechanisms in the machine that continue to keep us in a perpetual state of disenfranchisement. Instead of looking to each other for inspiration, some of us would rather wait for the downfall of others. But heres the kicker, someones elses descent doesn't lead to your ascent.
 10-16-2007, 12:17 AM         #71
silviaS13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn..is he goin to war? shoot...thats a lotta guns!!!
 10 years ago '04        #72
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I can understand the TI fans in this thread who wanna defend their favorite rapper. But dammit, when a n*gga keep fu*kin up and doing stupid sh*t, he gotta face the consequences like everybody else. So suck that sh*t up, wateva happens, happens. Aint affectin me directly so fukk it.
 10 years ago '05        #73
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31

^
This thread reminds me of this Boondocks clip
 10 years ago '05        #74
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
everyone talking bad on dude & wishing jail on him, we don't know the whole story I mean he got someone who he thought he could trust to get them & also who knows if someone was threatening him & his family, what was he to do go tell the cops like they would do anything, just shows you can't trust no one but I hope he gets out & I'm not a T.I fan but when you're a celebrity figure like him people are always gonna target you & like I've said someone could be making threats to him & his family
 10-16-2007, 12:52 AM         #75
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VillainsDream said:

^
This thread reminds me of this Boondocks clip

word
 10 years ago '07        #76
Mr. CNICE 
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
NO stop with the bullsh*t this dude was not protecting anybody with all that. Look at the arsenal LOOK at it he had ak's sk's revolvers 9mms and all. On top of that look at the carbon 15 under the revolver :wow: it has a scope on it. What do u need silencers for what are you doing tip or ti. Im from 104 and compton and aint nobody scarfacing it around the town. This guy is retarted and stupid thats all i can say. at u guys who never fought a ticket talking about protecting somebody. You can't hold a carbon 15 a magnum and a revolver at the same time guys. He was planning on doing something stupid thats what it was. im not :applause: the FEDS but u got silencers for your weapons thats not cool man and i aint wit supporting stupidity if you got to draw your weapon then you have too dont take advantage of your status and situation to do stupid stuff. :finger: clifford he has kids that will grow up for a good little while without daddy now. outta here u made it if u are scared for your life change the scenery :applause: at him having a chance to f!ght for his life b4 taking another young black mans life. Free clifford but lock up this gangsta dude yall like. gtfoh with that take care of your family first b DAMN

Last edited by Mr. CNICE; 10-16-2007 at 12:58 AM..
 10-16-2007, 01:01 AM         #77
arelliedge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one thing we dont is the motive it could have been good could have been bad why jump to conclusion till you
 10 years ago '07        #78
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,113 | Props total: 6347 6347
lmfao.....TI bout to go to Iraq w/ the heat he's packing
 10 years ago '04        #79
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 Rashad69 said:
Alright, imma make one post in this thread, and that'll be it.

I know dude. I know him personally.

Since his best friend died, he's been paranoid. Seriously. He blames himself for his best friends death every single day, and he's STILL not over that sh*t. Thats why he packs heat like that, and CONTINUES to get more.
he should feel bad for that sh*t it's all his fault, coming to the nati throwin money at n*ggas like they aint sh*t...plus he be rappin all that sh*t bout guns and how hard he is...then some real n*ggas buck at him and he dont buck back at all...

that was the day i lost all respect for homie.

if he aint pop off at the mouth about all that sh*t in his songs then cool, no big deal, but he does..and he got caught for it..

-----

and i dont wanna see no n*gga in jail at all but this n*gga TI got caught up in some really illegal sh*t, so yes he does deserve the time...its not like he's innocent and they found no guns but are still holding him, then i'd say its on some race sh*t, but that should NEVER be brought up in this case, cuz those were some serious heats that n*ggas was packin..he wasn't collecting sh*t to just "shoot them off" for fun..if he was there's no reason for them to ALL be loaded like they were...
 10 years ago '04        #80
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
damn... ti be stressin like that?? i guess all that money got him feelin scary...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy