most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4452 4452
 Rashad69 said:
Alright, imma make one post in this thread, and that'll be it.

I know dude. I know him personally.

Since his best friend died, he's been paranoid. Seriously. He blames himself for his best friends death every single day, and he's STILL not over that sh*t. Thats why he packs heat like that, and CONTINUES to get more.

Ti The THe Great American Gangsta Guerilla Warfare Revenge Thug....

His Lil skinny azz need to stop Trippin.. Dumb n*ggaz wit money..
 10 years ago '05        #42
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
one hand T.I. was a lil overboard with it, that's why you keep you goon type n*ggas who don't give a fu*k around to hold heat like that, but on the second hand how many of yall think that the very same n*gga that you trust to protect your life would fu*king tell on you? I'm usually against the whole stop snitching thing, but it be situations like this where those shirts with the stop signs are significant, keep your mouth closed
 10-15-2007, 10:43 PM         #43
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn looks like he got tired of iraq and was about to go finish that sh*t up himself... to bad he was dumb enough to get someone he has to pay to keep around him to do that sh*t for him
 10 years ago '05        #44
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
flip>>>> TI
 10 years ago '04        #45
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4452 4452
Flips Decisions > Ti's Decisions
 10 years ago '04        #46
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
...Like some ish outta d*ck Tracy.
 10 years ago '07        #47
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 118 118
 BRAZZ said:
Yo Why The Hell Is Their So Much Hatred?
because n*ggas are pure a**holes homie, there's no hope
 10 years ago '07        #48
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
Ti is a dumb a.ss. WTF did he need all those guns for, he is fu*kin rich. He doesn't know what to do with his money. Well I think that he should be treated how everyone else would be treated if they were in his positon. Damn and he's one my favorite rappers
 10 years ago '05        #49
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Jersey826 said:
smh @ you makin that "Don't Free TI" bullsh*t just to make you look cool and different. GTFOH w/ that sh*t.

And I know that ppl on here know cats that have madd illegal weapons in they house. Machine Guns and all that but they don't go out k!llin ppl. They just like to collect em and shoot em off in they backyard every once in awhile (that is if they live in the country).
First off, people may have mad illegal weapons but they aren't platinum artists/actors making mad money. Second I seriously doubt T.I. got the guns simply because he is a collector and wants to shoot em off every once in a while. Third, he already knows he is a convicted felon and can't have guns so why not just pack one gun and be safe at all together, why have 9 guns already loaded at your house and attempt to by 3 more machine guns? Im a T.I. fan and personally I could careless if he gets freed or put to jail he doesn't help my life at all. But if he does go to jail then he'll get exactly what he deserves and if he doesn't then he snitched or just got off for being T.I> (which I dont see happening)

also I dont want people saying paris hilton doesnt have to go to jail and yada yada yada..paris wasn't ready to go to war with someone and didnt have a record making her a felon and didnt try to buy some machine guns

dont turn this into a black thing just cause T.I. fu*ked up. If eminem had the same issue he'd be in just as much trouble like every other American.

bottom line: T.I.'s an idiot and needs a reality check...but ill still bump his music
 10 years ago '07        #50
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
 twherry19 said:
and i bet lil flip's gun collection consists of water pistols and a dirty harry cap gun. Everybody knows that lil flipper is a "lil debbie snack".
I guarantee you that most famous rappers that walk around with a lot of jewelry on or get into beef have an arsenal like that at their crib and ride around with heat
 10-15-2007, 11:03 PM         #51
affinity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
Alright, imma make one post in this thread, and that'll be it.

I know dude. I know him personally.

Since his best friend died, he's been paranoid. Seriously. He blames himself for his best friends death every single day, and he's STILL not over that sh*t. Thats why he packs heat like that, and CONTINUES to get more.
I can respect that. Paranoia can make you think and do things you wouldn't normally do. In a way it's a shame that people in his crew (ie the people he's known all his life) were not protecting him and handling this situation themselves.
 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM         #52
Ty-Murder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
u ignorant as fu*k if we dont give them a reason get them then they wont have nuthin aint like they planted the sh*t......ok if somebody wanted to k!ll him thats why he got body guards an i dought its that many ppl that wanna k!ll him to have that many guns u jus stupid
 10 years ago '07        #53
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
@this

Old Fairburn Road/Creekview Lane in College Park is kinda deep into the woods...if his crib woulda got ran thru and the headlines read "TI's mansion in College Park was robbed and TI and his family was hogtied" yall n*ggaz screamin "DONT FREE TI" would be sayin "DAMN...all that sh*t he talk, he shoulda had a gun"
word eddie curry and antoine walker could have used some of those straps T.I. had
 10-15-2007, 11:09 PM         #54
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so a muthafuka aint allowed to collect guns??? i know hes not legally allowed to poses one...but dam
 10 years ago '06        #55
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
T.I. probably just like shooting guns at a range or something on his free time. What's wrong wit that?
 10 years ago '04        #56
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
some dumb a.ss n*ggas in this thread, c*cksucking at its best

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 10-15-2007 at 11:19 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #57
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^a prime example of a corny a.ss n*gga that got no business knowin anything.anybody who wants a n*gga to stay in jail is a bonified hoe 4 real.you the type of bi*ch that get hood n*ggaz locked up.ya pops should have skeeted you on ya moms flappy a.ss tities

10 years ago '04        #58
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 built4haters said:
so a muthafuka aint allowed to collect guns??? i know hes not legally allowed to poses one...but dam
no u fu*king retard, ur not allowed to collect machine guns with silencers...life isn't a video game
fu*kin ****
 10 years ago '04        #59
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 2 2
T.I. should do time but i highly doubt it..........when u got money for lawyers you are GOOD......Kelz is on video tape and he still aint locked up!!!! shyne went to jail cuz he was broke!!!! lol
 10 years ago '06        #60
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
funny they didnt find an AK
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago