Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2007, 06:52 PM         #241
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he honeslty dont need to be out on the street with that stuff. I know this a bit out there, but what if he was out on the street with one of those and something went down. and cuz he had that kinda fire power, he starts spraying, a stray bullet takes down someone you know. You still gunna want him free'd after that? Sounds like itll never happen, but I hear about that kinda sh*t alot.

I hate to see someone that made it fu*k up like this. BUt he did, and deserves his time and needs to learn from this.
 10-20-2007, 07:11 PM         #242
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilshun said:
Any muhfu*ka dat thinks t.i should be locked up is fu*kin clown he aint k!ll no damn nobody n u aint heard of him shootin muhfu*kas no matta how many guns he got so anybody dats sayin DONT FREE T.I is a probably da pus*y muhfu*kas dat a snitch on anutha n*gga yall n*ggas lame n corny as hell. REAL n*ggaS no matta wat aint gone root for a muhfu*ka out da hood to get locked up n half da n*ggas dat rap got guns so yall HATIN a.ss n*ggaS needa shut da fu*k up n find sumthin to do betta yet get a life n wtf was his bodyguard gon do if he gave him da guns sh*t as u can see t.i couldnt even trust da snitchin a.ss n*gga

FREE 1 OF DA BEST RAPPERS ALIVE T.I N MIDDLE FINGA TO DA HATAS(fu*k YALL)
Dude, how about go back to school and learn how to write in fu*king English. Secondly, why does he need all those weapons for????? Nobody and I mean, no one should have those weapons in possession, because we both know what that type of harm that sh*t can do, especially if someone that is an innocent bystander can get hit. How many little kids in the hood have die because of reckless dipsh*ts with too much power in their hands?????? How many mothers??? How many fathers???? Let me put it to you this way: YOU ARE A MORON TO BELIEVE HE IS NOT GOING TO USE THAT sh*t FOR HARM. Just because he was ratted before getting the guns in his hands, don't mean he was not going to use that sh*t for k!lling. The only people that buy that much weapons are people that are going to k!ll, you fu*king retard. How many rappers in the past have use guns (smaller in size) to hurt somebody???? Exactly.

P.S.

Get the c*ck out you're mouth while you at it. d*ck sucking another man and giving him a pass because he is supposed to be the "greatest rapper alive" (the fu*k out of here) does not give him a pass for pulling some sh*t like this. Plain and simple.
 10-20-2007, 07:23 PM         #243
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude z ready 4 war y'll
 10-20-2007, 08:33 PM         #244
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OF COURSE no one should have that sh*t, just like alcoholics shouldn't have cars after being pulled over more than twice for drunk driving. stop acting like y'all really care about if he was gonna use it or not FREE T.I. & T.I.P.!!!!
 10-21-2007, 02:59 AM         #245
wabber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh whoops!

I thought this said "pics of TI's arse hole"

hahahahahaha.
 10-21-2007, 04:42 AM         #246
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I thought T.I. was smart....
 10 years ago '04        #247
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
DAMNNN!!! TIP had guns that look like movie cameras from the 1930's...wtf he gon do wit dat ish - shoot the crowd up after one of his concerts
 10-21-2007, 10:44 PM         #248
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats it....thats nothing you should see what i got in my basement
 10 years ago '05        #249
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
i was thinkin the same thing...
 10-21-2007, 11:26 PM         #250
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 turntabledj said:
DAMNNN!!! TIP had guns that look like movie cameras from the 1930's...wtf he gon do wit dat ish - shoot the crowd up after one of his concerts
he wouldn't have enough crowd for all those guns
 10-22-2007, 10:12 AM         #251
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
he stupid. he getting what he deserves. like some of y'all say, he don't even need no gun. his dumbass should just f!ght with his hands if he have 2. aint no way you can make good out of this situation.
T.I at 5"5 145 pounds f!ght with his hands ahahahaha Flip already proved that theory wrong
 10 years ago '06        #252
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Free Agentz said:
T.I. should do time but i highly doubt it..........when u got money for lawyers you are GOOD......Kelz is on video tape and he still aint locked up!!!! shyne went to jail cuz he was broke!!!! lol
haha..
 10-22-2007, 11:34 AM         #253
FriscoGiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Make room for a new King of the South. Com'on Scarface drop your sh!t now and retake your crown.
 10 years ago '05        #254
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 King Allister said:
dont free the bi*ch he dont need guns

PLUS hes not soposed to even have ONE GUN

slim you a bi*ch. you prolly tellin on n*ggaz and the whole nine. suck a d*ck:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy