Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2007, 09:18 AM         #221
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yup for got about that... he can claim insanity

he's a schizo

:applause:

Free TI c*cksuckers
Thats retarded using insanity for defense

Plus he already got gun possession in the past, Machine guns are serious!

hes done. :wow:

Last edited by deLeet; 10-19-2007 at 09:19 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #222
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 788 788
 NNatic said:
I am sure he wont get off as in nothing happened but if that does happen it will be reduced im sure.

This very well could happen... in all reality everyone is anti-snitch until their fu*king court date is scheduled to be locked up for fu*king years.. he will loose his "street credibility" but at least can live his life with freedom sooner than if he didnt..

i think that people that are claiming that they would never snitch are flat out full of sh*t... put yourself looking at 10 - 20 years and tell me you wont say sh*t... i just cant see that happeneing man..
I wouldnt snitch in order to reduce my 10-20 and give ANOTHER dude 10-20...that aint right...fu*k the bullsh*t, I couldnt live with myself knowing I did a crime, got caught, and told on another n*gga that had NOTHING to do wit my fu*k up...but thats just me
 10 years ago '04        #223
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i dont see anything wrong with him haven all them guns.. if the goverment can have them why cant civilians have them.. fu*k that...

its just messed up he got cought in the process.

im not even a big fan of his, but my prayers is with um.. hope he walks free
 10-20-2007, 12:51 PM         #224
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I have to say is the following: Sure, if he had like a 9 or anything smaller why throw the man in jail for so many years, but with that type of arsenal (the correct way to spell it), you have to be a fu*king retard. I mean, why do you need all those fu*king weapons and to risk your freedom over it????? The sh*t don't make any sense and if he goes to jail, he got what he deserves. Sorry, but what the fu*k????
 10 years ago '06        #225
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
thanks for the hate haters

fu*k TI DONT FREE THE IDIOT DUMBASS!
 10-20-2007, 01:29 PM         #226
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
thanks for the hate haters

fu*k TI DONT FREE THE IDIOT DUMBASS!
I'll give you props, but I'm at work and there are certain sh*t they have block. But, I do support your cause too. Do you have another color for the banner???
 10 years ago '07        #227
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
smh muthafu*kas is reachin ....FREE TIP
 10 years ago '07        #228
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 722 722
 collegeboy58 said:
I wouldnt snitch in order to reduce my 10-20 and give ANOTHER dude 10-20...that aint right...fu*k the bullsh*t, I couldnt live with myself knowing I did a crime, got caught, and told on another n*gga that had NOTHING to do wit my fu*k up...but thats just me

Word My dude....I Feel That
 10-20-2007, 02:10 PM         #229
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP

</angry black man doing nothing with life but blaming white people>
 10-20-2007, 02:15 PM         #230
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
@"Dont free TI"
Thats what iam saying weather you liked his music or not how the hell you gonna want another man locked up
 10-20-2007, 02:32 PM         #231
sykoj0e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
...damn i must've missed that when i saw him on cribs the other day.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO... damn yeah i wonder im about to see if i can find that episode on youtube.

When Harris was told about one of the silencers, he said, “no flash, no bang,” and later asked for the “change leftover” from the $12,000 he had given the bodyguard for the weapons, the affidavit said.”
but btw am i the only one who caught that.. lol. he wanted his change... T.I. wanted the cahnge from the 12000 the guy went to buy the weapons with.. penny pncher
 10-20-2007, 03:19 PM         #232
plattinum13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what happens but silencers arent meant to protect yourself. They are made to k!ll someone and have no one know. Thats why you gotta buy them illegally. I know people that collect guns but not one has a silencer because there is no need for them unless you plan on snuffing someone, and get away with it.
 10-20-2007, 03:40 PM         #233
IVOL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not bout to get into no rant about how the law is after all the black stars or no dont free TI sh*t or no k!ll the snitch type sh*t, which by the way isnt such a bad idea, but I will explain to the dumbasses who are so stupid that they think that all those guns were just part of this n*gga Cliffs private collection. This n*gga has connections with all the real k!llas and G's all over, i.e. Haitians....do you ever think you could come out of your little box and believe that he was sellin them muthafu*kin guns and handling his own sh*t that he had with certain muthafu*kas...remember he was the target of a shooting last year that resulting in one of his peoples gettin k!lled and 3 wounded....remember this : "a hundred thousand to them haitians you get murdered today!"....wake up man...Cliff Harris isnt a American Gangsta...He's International..and real...been that way since he came out
 10 years ago '05        #234
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
damn, i see it now..... Lil' Wayne I got army gunz remix feat T.I.(P.)
 10 years ago '04        #235
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6410 6410
he stupid. he getting what he deserves. like some of y'all say, he don't even need no gun. his dumbass should just f!ght with his hands if he have 2. aint no way you can make good out of this situation.
 10-20-2007, 05:20 PM         #236
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN DEY WAS TRYN TA GET DIRT ON HIM. THE BODYGUARD WAS A PLANT. ONLY THING ON T.I PART IS HE PLAYD IT. IT GOES TO SHO U, TRUST NOONE!! n*ggaZ BOUT TAGGIN n*ggaZ NOW N DAYS. IF A n*gga GON k!ll A n*gga OVA A bi*ch DA CHEATN, DEN WHA GON STOP A n*gga FO SNITCHN.
 10 years ago '04        #237
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$9,954 | Props total: 3312 3312
Any muhfu*ka dat thinks t.i should be locked up is fu*kin clown he aint k!ll no damn nobody n u aint heard of him shootin muhfu*kas no matta how many guns he got so anybody dats sayin DONT FREE T.I is a probably da pus*y muhfu*kas dat a snitch on anutha n*gga yall n*ggas lame n corny as hell. REAL n*ggaS no matta wat aint gone root for a muhfu*ka out da hood to get locked up n half da n*ggas dat rap got guns so yall HATIN a.ss n*ggaS needa shut da fu*k up n find sumthin to do betta yet get a life n wtf was his bodyguard gon do if he gave him da guns sh*t as u can see t.i couldnt even trust da snitchin a.ss n*gga

FREE 1 OF DA BEST RAPPERS ALIVE T.I N MIDDLE FINGA TO DA HATAS(fu*k YALL)
 10 years ago '06        #238
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
"I want what you got Uncle Frank." - American Gangster
 10-20-2007, 05:48 PM         #239
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FREE T.I. & T.I.P!!!.....aka Rubberband Man, aka Mr. 24s, aka Mr. Why You Wanna Do That, aka Mr. Big sh*t Poppin, aka Mr. What You Know About That, aka King Of The South, aka Mr. Trap Muzik, aka Mr. Lets Get Away, aka You Know What It Is, aka the star of the movie ATL, aka......sh*t, ran out of names Lmaooo
 10 years ago '04        #240
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5706 5706
 killer-rapz said:
stupid n*gga...wut you doing with gunz when your rich and got n*ggas that can do that for you?
i say dont free him, he's by far the dumbest rap artist i've seen
exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy