Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #181
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
He got army guns...
 10 years ago '04        #182
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
next T.I Album guranteed Diamond status now lol.
 10-17-2007, 08:59 AM         #183
jose.risi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^a prime example of a corny a.ss n*gga that got no business knowin anything.anybody who wants a n*gga to stay in jail is a bonified hoe 4 real.you the type of bi*ch that get hood n*ggaz locked up.ya pops should have skeeted you on ya moms flappy a.ss tities
Prime example of a straight fool, trying to justify n*ggas not being locked up. You fu*k up you go to jail, period. They give you 18 yrs to get the sh*t right, before they throw you in the real slammer. So quit trying to justify this bullsh*t. TI is a dumb fu*k, listening to the wrong people. Really shows you how much of a boss his a.ss really is, cause you could never convict a real boss with physical evidence.

TI is a little dude trying to fill a big man's britches. A boss would never maintain all that heat, his soldiers would. I guess TI is just a soldier in life.
 10-17-2007, 09:29 AM         #184
SilverServer215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N*ggas makin me mad now, WOULDNT LET THAT SH*T HAPPEN TO ME THOOOO but foreal we dont know the whole story..yalll forget he almost caught wreck in the car with his homie Philant (RIP)
 10-17-2007, 09:31 AM         #185
SilverServer215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
oh, so you know which guns he's interested in now? Shut the hell up..Its kind of obvious that he had a damn collection he he had all them joints locked in his room
Yo homie dudes are haters and their ignorance speaks volumes
 10 years ago '07        #186
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
damn, he packin some heat
 10 years ago '05        #187
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 BRAZZ said:
What the hell was he going to do with all those guns?
thats what im thinkin....u only need one gun one bullet and good aim to k!ll sumbody..convicted felons can't own guns anyway...
 10-17-2007, 10:01 AM         #188
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, i guess the person trying to save hip-hop needs to be saved himself. i dont know why he keep trying to keep it street. YOUR MAKING MILLIONS MAN!!!!!!!!! stop with the "gangsta" sh*t. its gonna fu*k your career up.
 10-17-2007, 10:13 AM         #189
t3hnhoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao, TIP was gonna go stop the war in Iraq by himself.
 10 years ago '04        #190
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 darquecinnamon said:
thats what im thinkin....u only need one gun one bullet and good aim to k!ll sumbody..convicted felons can't own guns anyway...
ur right. cant nobody in the world justify all those bangers. a nice 40 cal is all a n*gga needs, hallow tips aimed center mass. i did army time, and WE AINT EVEN HAVE ARMS LIKE THAT. real talk. if TI was on top of sh*t, he'd have a crony take the fall, but as we see, his bodyguard had false-trust. guns like that can chop down small trees, and this n*gga had drum magazines. at least 50 bullets going in those fu*kas. i really feel he wanted a collection of choppers or whatnot, cuz thats the only justification i can have for TI, cuz he aint a dummy, he just made a dummy move. i wish the n*gga the best, cuz we all make mistakes in life. in the case of a felon, they have it harder, and once u get the first one, its a snowball effect cuz most of ur rights are gone. n*ggaz who are felony-free still feel trapped in these "traps" for real, and i'm speakin for self. tip, hold ur head.
 10 years ago '05        #191
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
this n*gga must think he's tom clancey or something. i can picture that n*gga having a role in the new splinter cell with all them damn guns.
 10 years ago '04        #192
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 dmunson318 said:
this n*gga must think he's tom clancey or something. i can picture that n*gga having a role in the new splinter cell with all them damn guns.
 10 years ago '04        #193
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 peacefulwarrior said:
There is some truth to this, but people like TI are making their job a lot easier. How are the black stars that they chasin' gonna make a good name for themselves, and for blacks, if they do dumb sh*t like this and basically turn themselves in? The white media wants people like TI to do dumb sh*t like this, so yes I'm dissappointed that it happened, but he do need to be in jail so that he can try to learn how significant his fu*k up was. So don't free TI. Let him learn that, as a mainstream rapper, he has an obligation to represent his race in a better way than this.
You are right.
 10-17-2007, 11:25 AM         #194
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, I admit, he wasn't smart about it - but damn, you guys are makin' such a big deal about him havin' all those guns ... so what. I'm sure he has his reasons, just like you guys have your reasons to have one little pistol or whatever.

Oh my, God. Oh my, God. What will he do with all those guns. ::rolleyes::

Last edited by |Tech|; 10-17-2007 at 11:27 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #195
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Wow!!! He Was About To Start A Lil War!!!
 10-17-2007, 11:42 AM         #196
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are fu*king stupid. This has nothing to do with race, this has nothing to do with him being a black person who's making a name for himself, and us whites want to ruin it. The fact is he should not of had a fu*king gun, he is a convicted felon, that's a global law with convicted felons - no weapons. It's also illegal to own silencers, whether you're a security guard or not, no one but government, police and military are allowed to have them. Having Machine guns are legal if you had them before the automatic ban. But come the fu*k on, convicted felon trying to get guns, he had it coming. IDC what race you are, if you're a convicted felon, or person prohibited to having any gun in your possession and you get caught you're going to jail. And I bet the bodyguard got caught trying to get the guns or silencers, so that may be why he snitched. I agree with Allister I only feel bad for his gf and unborn. He deserves to sit in jail for 10 years over that sh*t tho.
 10 years ago '04        #197
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
bogus how his man snitched on him... did those guns k!ll any1? where they used in any kinda crime? if not then the n*gga had no business snitchin
 10 years ago '05        #198
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
To think about it seems to be collectors ambitions.
 10 years ago '06        #199
killer-rapz 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 169 169
stupid n*gga...wut you doing with gunz when your rich and got n*ggas that can do that for you?
i say dont free him, he's by far the dumbest rap artist i've seen
 10-17-2007, 12:17 PM         #200
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a role model and a perfect example of idiot celebrities that cant handle thier fame or money...what tha fu*k you have guns like that for?? TI acts like he is living in Compton and has a target on his back..HAS anyone noticed the amount of celebrity/athlete fu*k ups in the last 6 month? sh*t is becoming rediculous, black athletes/rappers are setting terrible example for the black community. As much as I hate to say this, 50 CENT should be every ceebrities role model of how to invest and become a decent citizen after gaining large sums of money and fame.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy