Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
15901 pageviews
266 comments

King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!

[pic - click to view]

http://farm3.static.flick .. f1c99005_o.jpg

“On four different occasions, the affidavit said, he gave his bodyguard cash to buy firarms.The bodyguard said that in September he delivered a 9-mm pistol to Harris, who invited the bodyguard into his bedroom, the affidavit said. Inside, there was a walk-in closet with a safe tall enough for a person to enter with a fingerprint-reading scanner as a lock, the affidavit said. The safe contained multiple short rifles, including an a.ssault rifle inside a black bag, according to the affidavit. On Saturday, wearing a hidden wire and cooperating with federal agents, the bodyguard met Harris at a pre-arranged meeting place in Midtown and handed over the three machine guns and two silencers, the affidavit said. When Harris was told about one of the silencers, he said, “no flash, no bang,” and later asked for the “change leftover” from the $12,000 he had given the bodyguard for the weapons, the affidavit said.”

“At a press conference an hour after Monday’s court hearing, federal agents displayed nine weapons they said were found in Harris’s car and in the closet of his home. Among the weapons on display across a long conference table at the ATF office were an AK-47, a 9-mm handgun. Moments later they introduced three machine guns and the two silencers.

“Machine guns and silencers pose serious dangers to our community,” U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said. “The last place the machine guns and silencers should be are in the hands of a convicted felon….”

“Authorities at the press conference would not discuss any deal they struck with Harris’s bodyguard, who has been arrested and is facing charges, Nahmias said.”

yeah right.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.missinfo.tv/'

266 comments for "Oct 15 - Pictures of Ti's Arsonal!!"

10-15-2007, 09:44 PM         #2
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...yo im gonna use that banner u got DONT FREE T.I.
 10 years ago '04        #3
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
kill tha bodyguard who snitched
 10 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18220 18220
American Gangster
 10 years ago '04        #5
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 King Allister said:
there was a walk-in closet with a safe tall enough for a person to enter with a fingerprint-reading scanner as a lock, the affidavit said.

T.I wasnt playing around
 10 years ago '04        #6
DatBoiCooley01 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
Dang! T.I. WUZ pretty good....oh well. Im a miss him.
 10 years ago '06        #7
King Allister 36 heat pts36 OP
space
space

^ full size pic i made thats from sig and avi
 10 years ago '04        #8
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
@"Dont free TI"
 10-15-2007, 09:55 PM         #9
Gianni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pop the snitch
 10 years ago '06        #10
space
space
dont free the bi*ch he dont need guns

PLUS hes not soposed to even have ONE GUN
 10-15-2007, 10:00 PM         #11
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
 10-15-2007, 10:00 PM         #12
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean what were u tryna k!ll?? This n*gga must have watched American Gangsta and said he wanted to be like that or something. This def is gonna increase his critical acclaim as a artist tho. Especially when the movie comes out.
 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM         #13
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:

T.I wasnt playing around
TI's a dumbass. He was askin' to do time with all that heat. I've lost the very small amount of respect I ever had for him. What's he tryin' to prove packin' all a that? Stupid. Good call TI:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #14
space
space
n*gga prob sending them sh*ts to africa and get some diamonds
 10 years ago '07        #15
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 119 119
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
 10 years ago '07        #16
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Anybody else think this sh*t is PUBLICITY STUNT FOR THE MOVIE?

Like after all this hype and sh*t the dude T.I. gets off free and sh*t?

I get that feeling, if the dude gets off this sh*t is all publicty stunt.

If not, then ya dude is a fu*king moron, put him in Jail he isn't on guerilla war fare
I was thinking the same thing...but the feds normally don't fu*k up when they trying to get you...maybe it could be a illegal search and seizure
 10 years ago '04        #17
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,025 | Props total: 4656 4656
Damn.. Thats A Hell Of A Publicity Stunt.. Cuz Dem Gunz Look Real Than A Motherfu*ker...

DID Lil Flip Know What He Would Of Been Gettin Into..? Damn
 10 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 adotboogie said:
How the fu*k you gon say don't say don't free TIP, don't you see they're trying to damn near get all the black stars, wake up my dude, if you black, then you damn well the way this world, let alone this country is you never know who wants to k!ll you, why are they really trying to get us an informant bodyguard? are you serious c'mon dog, he aint k!ll nobody(yet), he aint went to school and shot muthafu*ka's up out of jealousy, fu*k that wake black people sh*t, we need to go back to being united people......FREE TIP
Reality Check

One
TI SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE A GUN.

Two
He HAS BODYGUARDS WHO HAS LICENCES

Three
PROPS For the hate you geek
 10-15-2007, 10:10 PM         #19
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
dont free the bi*ch he dont need guns

PLUS hes not soposed to even have ONE GUN
^^^a prime example of a corny a.ss n*gga that got no business knowin anything.anybody who wants a n*gga to stay in jail is a bonified hoe 4 real.you the type of bi*ch that get hood n*ggaz locked up.ya pops should have skeeted you on ya moms flappy a.ss tities
 10-15-2007, 10:12 PM         #20
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
There is some truth to this, but people like TI are making their job a lot easier. How are the black stars that they chasin' gonna make a good name for themselves, and for blacks, if they do dumb sh*t like this and basically turn themselves in? The white media wants people like TI to do dumb sh*t like this, so yes I'm dissappointed that it happened, but he do need to be in jail so that he can try to learn how significant his fu*k up was. So don't free TI. Let him learn that, as a mainstream rapper, he has an obligation to represent his race in a better way than this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy