WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
 bay224 said:
I ALWAYS hear them talking about what they did for hip hop. What did they actually do? I personally think hip hop would be strong as ever with or without them. Did they actually add something to make hip hop powerful?

If so, why are we african americans the only ones taking all the blaim 4 hip hop? Even with women, if you actually pay attention to the videos or the mags there's just as many latin women in them half nekkid. But black women are the only ones taking the blaim for degrading themselves.

Soul/funk music is the number 1 thing that created the music part.

Why do light brown and white latinos get a pass to say n*gga, when they turn it around and add the er all the time? There were just as many slave owners with latin blood, if you wanna use that as a reason.

Whats the diff. between eminem saying n.igguh and pitbulll? Their both white. To me, if none black latinos can say it, so can whites. Most blacks say they use it cuz we made it our power, but when other groups get a pass that makes no sense. Even that dj khaled, an arab, i think, says it . BUt once again we are the only ones getting all the blaim for using the word.

side none related notez::: Omarion, a black man, got blasted by latins for being in a raygaytone movie, even though their in our movies all the time. They were furious that beyonce, a black woman, was in a latin magazine but their in ours all the time. The latin culure isn't so open to us as ...african americans, especially in new york,are to them.

black celebs, even go to their parades......and won't even show up to their ownz peoplez black parades...thatsssssss loveee

you gotta be one of the most ignorant people and u have been saying sum of the most ignorant sh*t i have ever heard. f*ck a white/black/latino thing but sum 1 like u deserves 2 either be educated or smacked the f*ck up im from the 914 holla @ me we can easily arrange that sh*t..1 luv 2 my latinos my black people my white people asians ...and shout 2 every color v*gina i dont discriminate when it comes 2 that what so ever..:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #142
space
space
 awall said:
BLACKS SHOULDNT KICK IT WITH SPANISH PEOPLE......phuck them and phuck the white man. STOP SAYIN WE SHOULD STICK TOGEATHER....

WHITE AMERICANS AND LATINOS IS NUMBER 1 INTERRACIAL MIX

SPANISH PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN CALL US N.IGGAZ BUT CALL THOSE BORDER JUMBPERS WETB.ACCS THEY WANNA GET MAD.

FUK SPANISH........REAL BLACK PEOPLE STAND UP.

lol wow...whatever happened 2 the MODs on boxden who would ban f*gs like this????? ummm mods??? he just said spic..if i said zzzzzz OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHYTTTTTTTTTT id have been banned from boxden godforbid.....
 10 years ago '04        #143
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
you use the term zzzzzz but itd be wrong if some1 black called you a spick or a wetback

wow another one...fam, i say n*gga cuz its a part of life, its culture i was raised around and still ride w more black people than u prolly got in ur fam, i aint callin u a n*gga as in ur my porch monkey, im sayin n*gga the same way u would call ur cousin ur n*gga, so stfu
 11-02-2007, 05:05 PM         #144
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
BLACKS SHOULDNT KICK IT WITH SPANISH PEOPLE......phuck them and phuck the white man. STOP SAYIN WE SHOULD STICK TOGEATHER....

WHITE AMERICANS AND LATINOS IS NUMBER 1 INTERRACIAL MIX

SPANISH PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN CALL US N.IGGAZ BUT CALL THOSE BORDER JUMBPERS WETB.ACCS THEY WANNA GET MAD.

FUK SPANISH........REAL BLACK PEOPLE STAND UP.

there he go being funny again. This n*gga is hillarious. you should see his post in my thread. its a classic. here's the link:

10 years ago '06        #145
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
i dont see how spick or wet back is really ofensive too me fu*k it and im mexican
 10 years ago '04        #146
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
someone delete this sh*t already.
 10 years ago '05        #147
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
A lot of ya'll nigge.rs is dumb a.ss hell wtf. Some of you dumbass n*ggas should read what the fu*k you just post, because when you have a clear head and reread some of the most ridiculous ignorant n*gga bullsh*t that you just typed you'll just be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously.
 10 years ago '07        #148
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 250 250
 Cezaroh said:
i dont see how spick or wet back is really ofensive too me fu*k it and im mexican
yup i don't find it offensive neither. Now, I got a bunch of friends who are black that always tell me i'm really black not mexican and they always say they are ok with "us", latinos usin the word "n*gga". I think it's stupid to get mad at being called something you often call your friends and vice versa. If i call somebody a wetback, i'd be a hypocrite to get mad at them calling me a wetback
 11-02-2007, 11:49 PM         #149
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a damn thing
 11-03-2007, 06:54 AM         #150
Linksys  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Puerto Rican, and I stopped using the n-word once that Kramer sh*t popped off, I don't think anyone other than blacks should be using it.

But for the dumb fu*ks saying spanish people had no influence on hip-hop what so ever need to go back to the 70's and 80's cause I thought at least half of the b-boys and grafitti artists were spanish.

And if ya'll really wanna get into it, Bg Pun could've/would've ripped 99.9/100% of all the emcees on a track that have ever touched the mic.
 10 years ago '07        #151
iLurk 1 heat pts
space
space
$332 | Props total: 665 665
The Beatnuts & Crazy Legs

:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #152
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2277 2277
Fu-shnickens....
Yeah I was wondering the same things, why do latinos can call us n*gga when they didnt have any slave roots in their blood.
That's why I call my AC's friends "wet bizzack" or "wetty"
And for the Khaled I dont understand man...
n*ggaz in MIAMI must think he's a sort of Alqueeda ninja turtle or something relate to Ben laden

Last edited by on_my_grind; 11-03-2007 at 09:51 AM..
 11-03-2007, 12:12 PM         #153
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont say n*gga no more..as far as awall, are you that f*g**t up in sohh called "bay224" or somesh*t like that?..that cat only types what he wont do in the real world..like 98% percent of the people..
 10 years ago '05        #154
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
Big Pun - thats all i gotta say...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy