WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Doc D said:
Wtf are you talking about man? They didn't have no damn Latin slaves. The only other color of slave were the native american but that stopped in the early 1700's because they were dying off because of the white man. LOL at Latin slaves.
Are you trying to compare which race at it worse? Because if you are you have to be the dumbest person on boxden. That is something stupid to be comparing. Even though you were not a slave so you do not even know how hard your people really had it. But if you do want to compare who had it worse than the Jewish people had it worse than the Black people.
 10 years ago '06        #122
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Doc D said:
I guess that's true and sh*t. I respect you too my n*gga. We all shed blood but those mexicans have to go! :finger:
Doc D if you are black than you should be the last person to be racist. But nowadays it seems like black people are the most racists now. They are always calling white people "honkies" they call hispanics or latinos "spics" or "wetbacks" but when some calls a black person "zzzzzz" the whole nation goes crazy.

P.S. Im not saying all black people are racists but just people like Doc D umbass

Last edited by Trap$tar; 10-16-2007 at 06:32 PM..
 10-16-2007, 06:37 PM         #123
Montro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate these black VS Latino sh*t, funny thing is most Americans (black and white) think every Latino is Mexican, have you dudes ever set foot in a class room? I don't give a fu*k what none of ya think about the Latino culture, ya don't know what the fu*k ya talking about, so I ain't gon try and break it down. Im a proud Dominican and I will RAISE MY FLAG HIGH! ANYWHERE EVERYWHERE! so ya can keep on hatin and sucking d*ck, cause thats what u doing right now starting a hate thread, take a trip to the east coast, look at what state you from, my man you isolated to only whites, blacks and maybe a few Mexicans.

I consider some black & white people stupid as fu*k, its like ya don't know basic history, but like i said i ain't gon break it down, at the end of the day WE US AND WE NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE NOBODY ELSE, idk where u comin from with "kissing the white mans a.ss and trying to be white" n*gga fu*k the white people! (and if u hate me fu*k you too) you know what they did and still do to us in latin america? oh yeah i keep forgettin u a dumb mo fo that sits at home and sees a latin dude on your TV and hates.

its a damn shame it really is, the racist days ain't ova, but I have never met a man black or white who ever told me in my face they hate me due to my race, ya some cowards especially the white people who idolize black people "cause they want to look cool" its funny to me. Wake up black folks, ya spilling mud on those who have sense in their heads, ya looking mighty stupid and arrogant, go to school and stop barking like dogs behind the fence…
 10-16-2007, 06:46 PM         #124
4myself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill with this latino vs blacks sh*t, how bout fu*k the white poeple who started this whole mix to begin with, neither the latinos or the black would have been here had it not been for whiteboy so think dummies....
 10 years ago '07        #125
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 REAL_NESS said:
I'm waiting for this thread to turn into a 5+ page ignorant race debate
(FROM Page 2)

Haha for real. The title alone already is asking for a long ignorant debate.

But the question is "What did Latinos contribute to hip hop" or something like that?

They expanded it into their communities, which helped with the Latino support in hip hop. Same thing you could say about any other race out there. That's a BIG contribution. Stop being ignorant yall.
 10 years ago '07        #126
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Pitbull
 10 years ago '04        #127
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 jdel said:
*CARTMANS VOICE*

RACE WAR!!!!! RACE WAR!!!! ITS GOING DOWN!!!!! IT IS GOING DOWN!!

ps .. hispanics got the best foods, best liquor, best beers, finest bi*ches, and are better than all races overall... ya mad!!!??
you say their the best yet you call your own women bi*ches. guess you really dont think much of them then do you
 10-16-2007, 07:55 PM         #128
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no lie im sure all those that are talking some racist sh*t are 20 or younger......
they absolutely have to be kids because only children think such stupidity.........
 10 years ago '04        #129
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 bay224 said:
who uses them, what were the hits...

hip hop is based off black music only. SOUL/FUNK.

and why dont latins take hits for this music they created?
so not true samples that are used today range from soul to reaggea to afro cubin to salsa pharrell uses afro cubin percussion in every song he makes and he also uses latin time signatures kanye uses afro cubin percussion patterns im not just saying they influenced music niose wise i mean the deeper level of music when u look at the theory of alot of music used today in hiphop and in rap remember hiphop and rap are 2 diffrent things they both are being dominated by afro cubin percussion patterns swiss beats is like the only producer that doesnt use the time signatures or patterns and u see how boring his beats are his drums dont move there just the same lame a.ss pattern
 10-16-2007, 10:12 PM         #130
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sigh..some of ya'll have to be the dumbest..n*ggas in the world.....some of you can't figure it out.....You know that other n*gga named Doc D? The one with the same avy and sh*t? The one I was arguing with about the issue and sh*t? The one I wanted to fu*k with lots and lots of condom and lube? I know him in real life...If you can't figure out what I was doing....Just....jump in front of a train because ya'll get a cookie...dumb motherfu*kers lol...
 10-16-2007, 10:53 PM         #131
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hang:
 10 years ago '04        #132
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
graffiti started by latinos im pretty sure...i know it started in philly n not NY tho
 10 years ago '04        #133
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
 djsmellie said:
What Did latinos contribute to Hip Hop

Other then starting hip hop back in the bronx umm absouletly nothing your right. I See you have very little education on hip hop and its culture. Hip Hop is not a black thing or a white thing or a latin thing. Its a way of life. so get your facts right brotha and i call you my brotha cuz you have no idea how African my puerto rican people really are.
No disrespect but, latins didnt create it by themselves. Get ya facts straight homie.
 10 years ago '04        #134
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
talk about racism..smh
 10 years ago '04        #135
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 jdel said:
every race mistreats they women, steal, k!ll, and so on..

so whats the point of your response??

unless your on some save-the-world type sh*t, u need to check yaself homie.

cause im pretty sure youve call a woman a bi*ch, ho, or sumthing offensive...its the world we live in today.
nope i sure havent was raised by a single mom and have a younger sister i would never call a woman a bi*ch dont be mad you played yourself. you say thier the greatest woman but you call them a derogatory term sorry you lost. try again.
 10-17-2007, 08:22 PM         #136
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all the racists BS...the latinas could all get it!!
 10-17-2007, 08:22 PM         #137
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.D.174 said:
its a fu*king shame this turned into a racist thread, when its completely uncalled for. keep your racist remarks to yourself, they are useless and disrespectful to the slaves, whose names have been thrown around. Back to the topic:
We have had some good rappers so far (AZ, Big Pun, Fabo) whether they claim to be latino or not.
I am not knowledgable that much on the producer side of things, but i am sure there are few good ones out there that may have already been mentioned in this thread. Reagaeton has been a hit (though i personally hate it). Hopefully i will be one of the next latino rappers to make it on the scene once i drop my mixtape/video.

btw i am Dominican, which makes me White,Taino, AND Black. Hopefully my fellow dominicans on the bx havent made a complete a.ss of themselves by posting racist comments in this thread
this thread is just a big sh*tball of ignorance. And im Dominican too.
 10 years ago '05        #138
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
BLACKS SHOULDNT KICK IT WITH SPANISH PEOPLE......phuck them and phuck the white man. STOP SAYIN WE SHOULD STICK TOGEATHER....

WHITE AMERICANS AND LATINOS IS NUMBER 1 INTERRACIAL MIX

SPANISH PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN CALL US N.IGGAZ BUT CALL THOSE BORDER JUMBPERS WETB.ACCS THEY WANNA GET MAD.

FUK SPANISH........REAL BLACK PEOPLE STAND UP.
 10 years ago '05        #139
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Curtisimo said:
Latinos make up alot of the population of the south bronx where hiphop started

and they started graffiti or where the main ones doing graph work when hiphop first developed which is one of the elements in hiphop

I swear to god people who dont know hiphop history shouldnt make posts
Who CARES WHAT population they had....it was the few blaczk there that started it retard. it cam from a few people and sp!cs wanted a piece...

YALL SAW THE B E.T AWARDS THIS IS OUR MUSIC....BLACK MUSIC.
 10-17-2007, 09:20 PM         #140
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when can we sit down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy