WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2007, 10:32 AM         #101
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.KnowitAll said:
is this n*gga actually argueing with himself?:wtf:
its amazing

dude is arguing both sides
 10 years ago '07        #102
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
Only thing they contributed was Big Pun...nuff sail...oh n fat joe
 10-16-2007, 11:09 AM         #103
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Big Pun? fu*k that fat fu*ker, he pistolwhipped his own wife and when people warn him about his health, he didn't give a fu*k.
sound pretty raw to me. he would've cracked a bottle over pac's head if he were in bigs place so chill

Last edited by CenterField; 10-16-2007 at 11:13 AM..
 10-16-2007, 12:37 PM         #104
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
sound pretty raw to me. he would've cracked a bottle over pac's head if he were in bigs place so chill
beating up on women is gangsta now?

Jump off a cliff with your lame a.ss
 10-16-2007, 01:25 PM         #105
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
latinos contributed the basic grounds of hip hop so shut the fu*k up u dumb ignorant fool
 10-16-2007, 02:41 PM         #106
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
OH but fu*k the latino culture. Motherfu*kers ain't done sh*t but try to fu*k us up. Stop kissing the white mans a.ss by trying to be white, you will never be white. They even say this sh*t about us being lazy. Mexicans and blacks are different, you motherfu*kers would work for 25 cents. n*gga we worked 500 years..FOR FREE..NOT All the oranges and lawn work ya'll do could equal that.
yes because the African's forced here really wanted to be treated like that:thumbsdow
 10-16-2007, 02:48 PM         #107
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with threadstarter but this d doc dude needs some medicine.
 10 years ago '06        #108
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
Mmmmm..I'll bring those magnum's, my sh*t is long and hard..as soon as I get at your place I'm gonna...1000 POST GOOD NIGHT FOLKS! Oh and remember, don't make dumbass threads like these. We are all the same and sh*t. Quit hating and make money n*gga. PEACE!
...............WTF!!! This has to be the funniest sh*t I've ever seen on this site. Whats even funnier is that some cats think its a legitimate thread...

"Condoms......Lots of condoms..and lube.. "
 10-16-2007, 03:03 PM         #109
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a catch 22 you can't win 4 losin
 10-16-2007, 03:28 PM         #110
Jreeone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Reggeaton which is the most sh*ttest music alive and Big Pun? fu*k that fat fu*ker, he pistolwhipped his own wife and when people warn him about his health, he didn't give a fu*k. He's not a legend either, people need to stop that sh*t. Don't think somebody dies, they are a legend. If he would have just put down the motherfu*king pizza's and cakes, he would be alive but he's not rotting in the ground STILL being ate by the worms and MAN are those some lucky a.ss worms, that dude was like 900 pounds. To them..that's like feeding Africa forever.
ur a bi*ch cuz u talk sh*t on the internet....faget u don't get an opinion
 10 years ago '05        #111
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
ignorant retards in here
 10-16-2007, 03:49 PM         #112
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Reggeaton which is the most sh*ttest music alive and Big Pun? fu*k that fat fu*ker, he pistolwhipped his own wife and when people warn him about his health, he didn't give a fu*k. He's not a legend either, people need to stop that sh*t. Don't think somebody dies, they are a legend. If he would have just put down the motherfu*king pizza's and cakes, he would be alive but he's not rotting in the ground STILL being ate by the worms and MAN are those some lucky a.ss worms, that dude was like 900 pounds. To them..that's like feeding Africa forever.
n*gga u so fu*kin soft...fu*k yo hood n*gga and fu*k ya family n*gga.
 10-16-2007, 04:01 PM         #113
tdot101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we latinos are black too d*ckhead!!!we contributed the same soul the black people did,u never heard of afro rican??u never heard of charlie chase bobbito and the legend himself crazy legs??white people didnt contribute sh*t if u gonna get mad ask crakkkers wat they contributed dont fu*k wit us u get ya sh*t split early!!
 10-16-2007, 04:23 PM         #114
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MlLkMan said:
ignorant retards in here
im a have to agree with this man
 10-16-2007, 04:37 PM         #115
PhantomBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
But aren't they human motherfu*ker? Don't they have rights too? Sometimes they don't have a great life and want to come to a better country that gives them freedom and rights. Sure some have bad apples but the others just want to be like you and me. Not every mexican is like that my n*gga.

Why are responding to your own comments are you auguring with yourself?

Are far as this topic goes i don't think it matters what Latinos did to contribute to hip hop. i am sure there are something but at the end of the day hip hop is all over the fu*king place.
 10-16-2007, 04:49 PM         #116
llallo10468  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of ya don't even know ya hip hop history Latinos been facing similar struggles blacks faced here in america. Latinos had there contibutions to the hip hop culture origins in the bronx.... check this clip out.

Last edited by llallo10468; 10-16-2007 at 04:53 PM..
 10-16-2007, 04:50 PM         #117
Joey Breeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight up...
Here is the problem about latinos and other races perception of them. LATINOS are a very mixed race. Someone mentioned mulattos, we are damn near close to that if you want to give it a word.

The natives from Latin countries are BLACK, straight up dark skinned just they have straight hair. What happens, the spanish and italians arrive to latin america and enslave the people there. What happens? just as much as it happened to blacks, there was a mix of races from r*pes, etc. because the natives were SLAVES, SLAVES!!!!!!

We end up with a very mixed race who some have very dark skin like their roots and others light skin like their spanish (FROM SPAIN) masters. Also, the spanish and italians already brought african slaves in them, so there was a mix there as well.

The latin (what we'll call them from now on) managed to kick the spanish and italians out of South America with leaders such as Simon Bolivar leading liberation fronts. Which is what African Americans did not do, instead they stayed in the same area of the world.

Perfect example of this:
My grandfather has very dark hair, curly and dark skin, does that sound black? Yes, because it IS. My grandmother (his wife) has light skin, with hazel eyes, does she sound white? YES, because in all technicalities SHE IS. So I, the son of my father, have a tone of in between the two, darker skin (yet not brown or white) with black eyes and straight hair but I don't burn in the sun as whites usually do.

So does that make me white or black? I think it's a bit of both. Hence, the same struggles, the same flavor and family driven communities that both blacks and latinos tend to build bring them together and unite as one. Such as in some neighborhoods of new york. Hell, in latin american countries we have blacks and light skinned people and we all consider ourselves LATINOS, we are ONE.

Therefore, is it right for a light skinned or dark skinned latino man to say the N-Word? NO, hell I don't think it's right for anyone to say it, in fact you will catch few latinos calling each other "Spics" because we realize its still a touchy word but blacks have managed to turn it into a term of endearment. For example, if the word was "Buddy" and only blacks said it, and u were calling your latino friends, who you grew up, hell he might as well be your brother "buddy", he might eventually pick it up but not as a form of INSULT but as a term of endearment, of friendship.

Now did we contribute to hip hop? Big Pun did, B-Real does, DMC did, hell the puerto rican people did and they are considered latinos. Why do latinos from south america embrace hip hop? because we are growing up in North America and whether you understand it or not, we are facing the same things as black youth. The same struggles, we are both in the same poverty and because of our similarities we embrace each other. That's all there is to it, and yeah blacks take heat for the bad things in hip hop but if it came down to it they would like to blame latinos for a bunch of sh*t too.

So let's not turn on each other and start calling names, saying that people aint part of this or that because they're not taking blame for it..

fu*k it....

YES I KNOW THAT sh*t IS A fu*kING ESSAY...
 10 years ago '07        #118
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Doc D said:
I guess that's true and sh*t. I respect you too my n*gga. We all shed blood but those mexicans have to go! :finger:
ur a racist ignorant piece of sh*t. quit hating on my race or any race. why is race even a fu*king topic??? man like dude said, we all shed fu*king blood and thats that. fu*k if ur white, yellow, black, brown, red, orange, who gives a fu*k.
 10-16-2007, 05:08 PM         #119
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michelleski495 said:
ur a racist ignorant piece of sh*t. quit hating on my race or any race. why is race even a fu*king topic??? man like dude said, we all shed fu*king blood and thats that. fu*k if ur white, yellow, black, brown, red, orange, who gives a fu*k.
You do realized dude was arguing with himself right?
 10 years ago '07        #120
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
i aint think about this til now...but they do be sayin n*gga like they black but they be blacker then u but they tha 1st 2 tell u they aint black...i aint got no beef wit em but damn mother fu*kers darker then me wanna be like wats good my n*gga but then tell me they not black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy