WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 11:06 PM         #81
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
hehe..Just a shirt and some shorts...thats all
Damn..that sounds hot, I would love to get in that...
 10 years ago '05        #82
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 Doc D said:
OH but fu*k the latino culture. Motherfu*kers ain't done sh*t but try to fu*k us up. Stop kissing the white mans a.ss by trying to be white, you will never be white. They even say this sh*t about us being lazy. Mexicans and blacks are different, you motherfu*kers would work for 25 cents. n*gga we worked 500 years..FOR FREE..NOT All the oranges and lawn work ya'll do could equal that.
WTF. latino doesnt mean MEXICAN U DUMB fu*k! you should be thankful of latinos. the spanish were the first to start the slave trade. they would been responsible for ur people ending up in america. america is better than any place in africa. BE GRATIOUS THAT UR HERE AND NOT IN S. AFRCA WHERE BLACKS REALLY GET fu*kED UP LIVES

we?who the fu*k is we. you, ur mother, her mother, her mother, her mother, her mother, her mother. NONE OF THEE bi*chES WERE SLAVES!!!! wat does that say about sum1 who works for 25 cents and sum1 who works for free.

it doesnt matter wat latinos did for hip hop cuz in the end I STILL CANT GET A JOB and YOU'LL BE DRAFTED IN THE 1ST ROUND.
 10-15-2007, 11:07 PM         #83
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Damn..that sounds hot, I would love to get in that...
Oh Doc..hehehehehe :D
 10-15-2007, 11:09 PM         #84
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
WTF. latino doesnt mean MEXICAN U DUMB fu*k! you should be thankful of latinos. the spanish were the first to start the slave trade. they would been responsible for ur people ending up in america. america is better than any place in africa. BE GRATIOUS THAT UR HERE AND NOT IN S. AFRCA WHERE BLACKS REALLY GET fu*kED UP LIVES

we?who the fu*k is we. you, ur mother, her mother, her mother, her mother, her mother, her mother. NONE OF THEE bi*chES WERE SLAVES!!!! wat does that say about sum1 who works for 25 cents and sum1 who works for free.

it doesnt matter wat latinos did for hip hop cuz in the end I STILL CANT GET A JOB and YOU'LL BE DRAFTED IN THE 1ST ROUND.
Did this n*gga NOT read the WHOLE fu*king thread? But stfu I'm chilling out with Doc trying to kick it and fu*k this sh*t up. n*gga whats wrong with you?...What the fu*k is the matter with you?
 10-15-2007, 11:10 PM         #85
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Did this n*gga NOT read the WHOLE fu*king thread? But stfu I'm chilling out with Doc trying to kick it and fu*k this sh*t up. n*gga whats wrong with you?...What the fu*k is the matter with you?
Oh don't mind him Doc..let's continue to talk
 10-15-2007, 11:11 PM         #86
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Oh don't mind him Doc..let's continue to talk
aight doc..So you um...single?
 10-15-2007, 11:12 PM         #87
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
aight doc..So you um...single?
Of course I am duh lol. But Doc you truly are a special guy. You wanna meet later somewhere?
 10-15-2007, 11:12 PM         #88
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well honestly i consider spanish ppl black for the most part...and wat have they did for hip hop hmmmm lemme see......fabolous,cassidy,big pun,joell ortiz,jim jones,juelz,b-real and dem n*ggas lol,pitbull they contribute alot if u ask me
 10-15-2007, 11:13 PM         #89
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Of course I am duh lol. But Doc you truly are a special guy. You wanna meet later somewhere?
Sure, I wanna meet you at your place. Then maybe another time we could do the movies.
 10-15-2007, 11:14 PM         #90
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
well honestly i consider spanish ppl black for the most part...and wat have they did for hip hop hmmmm lemme see......fabolous,cassidy,big pun,joell ortiz,jim jones,juelz,b-real and dem n*ggas lol,pitbull they contribute alot if u ask me
Ayo man the whole spanish/black thing is over, All I wanna do is get my lips with doc
 10-15-2007, 11:15 PM         #91
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Ayo man the whole spanish/black thing is over, All I wanna do is get my lips with doc
Doc you're so funny, but I..like you a lot....I'll wait for you at my place....
 10-15-2007, 11:16 PM         #92
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Doc you're so funny, but I..like you a lot....I'll wait for you at my place....
Aight. I'm speeding to your place with lightening lol. Do you want me to bring anything?
 10-15-2007, 11:16 PM         #93
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Aight. I'm speeding to your place with lightening lol. Do you want me to bring anything?
Condoms......Lots of condoms..and lube..
 10 years ago '05        #94
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 Doc D said:
Calling you a mexican dude MAKES ME IGNORANT? Shut the fu*k up, you sensitive motherfu*ker.
stf^ b4 i call immigration and send ur DUMB a.ss BACK TO somalia:finger:
 10-15-2007, 11:18 PM         #95
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Condoms......Lots of condoms..and lube..
Mmmmm..I'll bring those magnum's, my sh*t is long and hard..as soon as I get at your place I'm gonna...1000 POST GOOD NIGHT FOLKS! Oh and remember, don't make dumbass threads like these. We are all the same and sh*t. Quit hating and make money n*gga. PEACE!
 10-15-2007, 11:20 PM         #96
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
stf^ b4 i call immigration and send ur DUMB a.ss BACK TO somalia:finger:
Oh and Tank85 you have to be the dumbest n*gga alive. READ THE WHOLE fu*kING THREAD. Some of ya'll are just fu*king dumb at birth.
 10 years ago '06        #97
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,908 | Props total: 7597 7597
On the real....yall need to learn about all of the elements in hip hop not just rap and then ask that question. Im not gonna waste my time in this racist thread. A lot of the island latinos were called zzzzzzs and they look like they're of African descent, look at the dip set.
 10 years ago '06        #98
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
WTF is going on?? Is this dude arguing with himself????????
 10 years ago '05        #99
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 666 666
aside from the rappers because nowadays hip hop is considered rap. Some of the illest breakdancers and graffiti artists were of latin descent.
 10-16-2007, 10:17 AM         #100
Mr.KnowitAll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this n*gga actually argueing with himself?:wtf:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago