WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 10:26 PM         #61
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnyvillain said:
Man..first of all, YOU didnt work for 500 years, YOU are sitting at home, you're ancestors may have been slaves for 200 years, but 500s a stretch. Blacks weren't the only slaves, some whites and a sh*tload of indians were slaves too, and today, mexicans are some of the hardest working people in the country, why you spreadin hate, we got enough of that sh*t in our country already .
fu*kING THANK YOU SIR. You didn't serve those 500 YEARS brother. So why are fu*king mad? Your ancestors were the ones who worked in those fields and had to suffer that pain. NOT YOU MAN. You weren't in those chains wanting to be free motherfu*ker. You're at home typing your computer complaining like IT'S THE 1800'S AND sh*t. You have freedom, the only people who had bad sh*t are the indians and where the fu*k are they huh?
 10-15-2007, 10:29 PM         #62
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

you can call me a spic...its nothing......ill still say n*gga
 10-15-2007, 10:34 PM         #63
Adamxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most of that raggaeton sh*t bugs me

and most of the latino rappers flow bugs me too

im half mexican so its not a race issue, i just dont like their style
 10-15-2007, 10:34 PM         #64
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnyvillain said:
Man..first of all, YOU didnt work for 500 years, YOU are sitting at home, you're ancestors may have been slaves for 200 years, but 500s a stretch. Blacks weren't the only slaves, some whites and a sh*tload of indians were slaves too, and today, mexicans are some of the hardest working people in the country, why you spreadin hate, we got enough of that sh*t in our country already .
Mexicans aren't the hardest working people in the country. You're wrong with that sh*t. Second I'm seeing you n*ggas are joining that dudes side and trying to think you won and sh*t. fu*k nah, I'm not done with anything. But I don't understand with the white slaves stuff. Your talking about servants who work to pay back or people who WORK AS SERVANTS AND GET PAID. That's different from being a slave that's beaten and called a N1gger every 5 fu*king minutes. Plus I fu*king know I didn't have to witness the pain my ancestors suffered but I don't have ignore them though. Do you think the jews ignored the Holocaust? No they teach that sh*t in schools and I feel like I know more about jews then my own african culture which is fu*ked up. They should teach about african slaves and how we really suffered. But hey that's the beautiful U S of A! My friends death wasn't the only thing, I've seen other sh*t that's happened so don't think I'm one of those n*ggas who just judge from someone's first actions. I see a lot of sh*t that you would never dream.
 10-15-2007, 10:36 PM         #65
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:

you can call me a spic...its nothing......ill still say n*gga
Aime I like you, but fu*k you because of that sh*t. So if a black man who doesn't represent the whole black nation. Calls you a spic, you'll simply just say n*gga to him because the word n*gga is taught to be something meaningful and good? But it's really something between blacks. Which you'll never understand.

Last edited by Doc D; 10-15-2007 at 10:40 PM..
 10-15-2007, 10:41 PM         #66
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok n*gga......

the point im making in my post....is that ima say the word period

not "if someone calls me a spic ima call him a n*gga back"

ima use it regardless
 10-15-2007, 10:41 PM         #67
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Aime I like you, but fu*k you because of that sh*t. So if a black man who doesn't represent the whole black nation. Calls you a spic, you'll simply just say n*gga to him because the word n*gga is taught to be something meaningful and good? But it's really something between blacks. Which you'll never understand.
What in the hell is wrong with you? He meant that even though you call him a "sp1c" he'll still represent himself as a n*gga because he feels that blacks and Hispanic are all n*ggas. We are very close to each other and it's sad that people like you want to make that change. We are only having us break apart and hate each other and I don't want that to happen. You're still my n*gga.
 10-15-2007, 10:44 PM         #68
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had to check my stash to make sure there was no wet in there...you got me confused

@ doc
 10-15-2007, 10:46 PM         #69
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
What in the hell is wrong with you? He meant that even though you call him a "sp1c" he'll still represent himself as a n*gga because he feels that blacks and Hispanic are all n*ggas. We are very close to each other and it's sad that people like you want to make that change. We are only having us break apart and hate each other and I don't want that to happen. You're still my n*gga.
First off because this is very important..I ain't your "n*gga". Black man...my n*gga...Mexican...not my n*gga, now what I mean by that is that I'm not going to call them n*gga, he'll be my best friend but not a n*gga. That's too powerful to call any other race that...Sorry but it's true. And Aime I hope you would never call me a n*gga in real life. Seriously that sh*t would p!ss me off, that's like a white man doing that sh*t. It makes me feel that they are getting back or something. It's pointless and fu*king disrespectful. Ya'll are really trying to think your black. Do you motherfu*kers get pulled over by the police daily for nothing? No n*gga no..
 10-15-2007, 10:47 PM         #70
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i had to check my stash to make sure there was no wet in there...you got me confused

@ doc
 10 years ago '04        #71
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
i like how the minorities are on here arguing on who has it the hardest and who gets the pass 2 say the word n*gga??

lol i get some of the points he made in his argument buh still all of it is irrelevant...i agree some close minded latinos may feel sideways bou beyonce or trippin ova omarion by bein in they sh*t buh hell if anything they helping THEM out by bein on the cover and sh*t...they shud be more appreciative that they gettin more exposure i kno i wud be.....look dawg i got spanish ppl in my family and being from down south and especially Florida/mainly south fla....we ain got no choice cuz we all around each other and its too many muhfu*kas to pick n point out who got black in them and who dat cuz all of us in reality doe cuz we all derive from africa.....especially latinos from carribean

point is
blacks we need 2 stfu and be more acceptive and let the N-word go cuz its dead man....if it aint in context to offend i dont see the harm i really dont no more...(white ppl got a lil while 2 go though)

latinos need 2 stfu cuz in reality of it all hell no u aint come from where we from and you have alot more aided help with ur political positions here and this country...like it or not....i dont hate on the chico n*ggaz becuz its no point i take it as bein paid homage..dey wanna act talk and dress like us then they gotta be willing to be discriminated against and the other side that come along with it....they cant have cake and eat too now...
 10-15-2007, 10:51 PM         #72
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
First off because this is very important..I ain't your "n*gga". Black man...my n*gga...Mexican...not my n*gga, now what I mean by that is that I'm not going to call them n*gga, he'll be my best friend but not a n*gga. That's too powerful to call any other race that...Sorry but it's true. And Aime I hope you would never call me a n*gga in real life. Seriously that sh*t would p!ss me off, that's like a white man doing that sh*t. It makes me feel that they are getting back or something. It's pointless and fu*king disrespectful. Ya'll are really trying to think your black. Do you motherfu*kers get pulled over by the police daily for nothing? No n*gga no..
If you don't call mexicans n*gga, then why the hell did you call me n*gga during this whole thread? You must feel really stupid now. Look my point is that we are ALL THE SAME. I slit my wrist..What do I bleed? red, you do the same..you bleed red. We are all the same, the only little thing that's different is skin color and that doesn't mean sh*t to me man. So come on...Chill the fu*k out and cool it, Life is too short.
 10 years ago '06        #73
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said:
wuzn't he sayin he was murphy lee from nelly's camp not to long ago
doc is my muthafu*kin man tho. the boy is crazy
 10-15-2007, 10:57 PM         #74
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
If you don't call mexicans n*gga, then why the hell did you call me n*gga during this whole thread? You must feel really stupid now. Look my point is that we are ALL THE SAME. I slit my wrist..What do I bleed? red, you do the same..you bleed red. We are all the same, the only little thing that's different is skin color and that doesn't mean sh*t to me man. So come on...Chill the fu*k out and cool it, Life is too short.
You right though man...People's actions don't equal the nature of that person's race. Man I do feel dumb, I really need to stop judging races by what others do. Yo Doc..you my n*gga too, I thank you for making me realize that..yes we are different just by color but inside we still have the same organs. Man I feel retarded arguing like some ignorant fu*ker. But ayo ya'll I'm sorry for saying that sh*t. I guess my anger got the best of me. Doc you're a true n*gga man.
 10-15-2007, 10:59 PM         #75
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
You right though man...People's actions don't equal the nature of that person's race. Man I do feel dumb, I really need to stop judging races by what others do. Yo Doc..you my n*gga too, I thank you for making me realize that..yes we are different just by color but inside we still have the same organs. Man I feel retarded arguing like some ignorant fu*ker. But ayo ya'll I'm sorry for saying that sh*t. I guess my anger got the best of me. Doc you're a true n*gga man.
Nah man it's cool, people make mistakes, that makes you human my n*gga. But you live in brooklyn too? Hey maybe we can kick it and you know....
 10-15-2007, 11:00 PM         #76
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Nah man it's cool, people make mistakes, that makes you human my n*gga. But you live in brooklyn too? Hey maybe we can kick it and you know....
Yeah...uptown...maybe we could go out..I would really like that a lot. You seem like a great guy Doc.
 10-15-2007, 11:01 PM         #77
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Yeah...uptown...maybe we could go out..I would really like that a lot. You seem like a great guy Doc.
Lol nah, I'm just a normal man, but I would love to take you to the movies. What movie you wanna see?
 10-15-2007, 11:03 PM         #78
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Lol nah, I'm just a normal man, but I would love to take you to the movies. What movie you wanna see?
sh*t..n*gga I don't know...well...I always wanted to see that New Tyler Perry movie, " Why Did I Get Married"....
 10-15-2007, 11:04 PM         #79
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
sh*t..n*gga I don't know...well...I always wanted to see that New Tyler Perry movie, " Why Did I Get Married"....
Yeah..that sounds good..so...um..what are you wearing tonight?
 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM         #80
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Yeah..that sounds good..so...um..what are you wearing tonight?
hehe..Just a shirt and some shorts...thats all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy