WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 09:59 PM         #41
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Plus n*gga fu*k you, you sound stupid. I ain't debating with himself. I'm debating with this mexican dude named Juan, we are having a heated argument bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Correction, Hispanic..Not Mexican dude..you fu*king ignorant bastard
 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM         #42
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Correction, Hispanic..Not Mexican dude..you fu*king ignorant bastard
Calling you a mexican dude MAKES ME IGNORANT? Shut the fu*k up, you sensitive motherfu*ker.
 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM         #43
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Calling you a mexican dude MAKES ME IGNORANT? Shut the fu*k up, you sensitive motherfu*ker.
So what your saying is, if I called you a colored guy, that would be cool with you?
 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM         #44
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
So what your saying is, if I called you a colored guy, that would be cool with you?
That's TOTALLY different n*gga and you fu*king know. Colored and mexican are TWO DIFFERENT fu*kING WORDS. That's like calling me a godamn n1gger. You get insulted because of the word "mexican", so what if I called you a sp1c motherfu*ker?
 10-15-2007, 10:05 PM         #45
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
As long as I know, many latinos have been saying 'n*gga' for along time....and the black community accepts it outta a latino's........

Hey, no made that rule, that how sh*t is......
oh most real blacks dontaccept that only coons.

latinos probably say N.I.G.G.E.R more than any other group to. more than whites.

Last edited by bay224; 10-15-2007 at 10:08 PM..
 10-15-2007, 10:06 PM         #46
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
That's TOTALLY different n*gga and you fu*king know. Colored and mexican are TWO DIFFERENT fu*kING WORDS. That's like calling me a godamn n1gger. You get insulted because of the word "mexican", so what if I called you a sp1c motherfu*ker?
You're a c*nt that really wants to push it with me. Mexican is like colored because theres so many different people then just "mexican", theres Puerto rican, latin, brazilian. The list goes on, plus if you were to say the word "sp!c" to my damn face..in real life..I would probably k!ll you word up.
 10 years ago '04        #47
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 X-NINE said:
As long as I know, many latinos have been saying 'n*gga' for along time....and the black community accepts it outta a latino's........

Hey, no made that rule, that how sh*t is......
no the black community doesnt you gotta stop a.ssuming that ignorant hood mentality having black people represent all black people. i dont accept any1 saying it
 10 years ago '04        #48
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
did doc d forget to take his medication you okay brother
 10 years ago '06        #49
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
yo doc, wut you think bout black ricans and black mexicans dogg? i dont see how you can hate some dude that looks jus like you dogg. matter fact you prolly woudn't know they was spanish unless the they told you kid
 10-15-2007, 10:11 PM         #50
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc you crazy

Last edited by djsmellie; 10-15-2007 at 10:13 PM..
 10-15-2007, 10:11 PM         #51
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
You're a c*nt that really wants to push it with me. Mexican is like colored because theres so many different people then just "mexican", theres Puerto rican, latin, brazilian. The list goes on, plus if you were to say the word "sp!c" to my damn face..in real life..I would probably k!ll you word up.
bi*ch you wouldn't do sh*t if I said Sp1c to your fu*king face. ANYWAY Colored was the very racist term for blacks. It was like saying you were a color that couldn't be called. Of course you wouldn't know because your family was too busy crossing this country illegally. How many sisters and brothers do you have anyway? lol

Last edited by Doc D; 10-15-2007 at 10:15 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #52
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,610 | Props total: 5460 5460
Terror Squad back in the day was ill........they brought lyricism
 10 years ago '05        #53
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
I dunno bout all this race bullsh*t in this thread but I'm African American and............................................... ............Joell Ortiz nice as fu*k on the mic thank you and goodnight
 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM         #54
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 god's gift said:
yo doc, wut you think bout black ricans and black mexicans dogg? i dont see how you can hate some dude that looks jus like you dogg. matter fact you prolly woudn't know they was spanish unless the they told you kid
Check this sh*t out my n*gga. Black mexicans don't count. They aren't the ones leaving mexico going to around country to screw up the population. Don't get me wrong, I love my mexican n*ggas. Those are my n*ggas too but the illegals aren't cool. I hate those motherfu*king lowlifes. I know I sound real ignorant but I knew fu*ker who k!lled a friend I knew and he went back to mexico and didn't serve any time...That's when I changed..
 10-15-2007, 10:19 PM         #55
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy seriously needs to wake up because nobody is the same. He's just so wrong it's funny.
 10-15-2007, 10:20 PM         #56
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
no the black community doesnt you gotta stop a.ssuming that ignorant hood mentality having black people represent all black people. i dont accept any1 saying it
a real black person from da tri state area?

i never thought i would see that...u muz be surrounded by them saying it though.
it would be a f!ght everyday if i was up there.

latinos get to much of a pass in the black culture. we dont get that in theirs.
i juz think the latins should follow their own slef created culture and stick to spanish music.

peace im out...
 10-15-2007, 10:22 PM         #57
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 god's gift said:
EXACTLY! You wouldn't be able to tell sh*t. You could see a guy who looks black but is actually full Hispanic. You see a white guy but he's full hispanic, so How can you actually tell? Why are you so mad man? I mean you really need to look in the mirror and stop being an ignorant bastard about sh*t
 10-15-2007, 10:23 PM         #58
johnnyvillain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
OH but fu*k the latino culture. Motherfu*kers ain't done sh*t but try to fu*k us up. Stop kissing the white mans a.ss by trying to be white, you will never be white. They even say this sh*t about us being lazy. Mexicans and blacks are different, you motherfu*kers would work for 25 cents. n*gga we worked 500 years..FOR FREE..NOT All the oranges and lawn work ya'll do could equal that.
Man..first of all, YOU didnt work for 500 years, YOU are sitting at home, you're ancestors may have been slaves for 200 years, but 500s a stretch. Blacks weren't the only slaves, some whites and a sh*tload of indians were slaves too, and today, mexicans are some of the hardest working people in the country, why you spreadin hate, we got enough of that sh*t in our country already .

EDIT: after reading this thread, doc d's just some a**hole trying to get attention.. hate given.

Last edited by johnnyvillain; 10-15-2007 at 10:33 PM..
 10-15-2007, 10:24 PM         #59
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Check this sh*t out my n*gga. Black mexicans don't count. They aren't the ones leaving mexico going to around country to screw up the population. Don't get me wrong, I love my mexican n*ggas. Those are my n*ggas too but the illegals aren't cool. I hate those motherfu*king lowlifes. I know I sound real ignorant but I knew fu*ker who k!lled a friend I knew and he went back to mexico and didn't serve any time...That's when I changed..
OVER A FRIENDS death? ARE YOU THAT fu*kING WEAK MINDED? If my friend was k!lled by a black guy, do you think i'll hate blacks? fu*k no because that's THAT person's actions NOT EVERY RACE.
 10-15-2007, 10:26 PM         #60
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy