WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 09:43 PM         #21
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
I feel you and I never do that you ask me what Iam i say iam puerto rican. People ask me do puerto ricans have African in them I tell them of course we do. Just like we got spanish in us also. There is no denying that we have african in us and why should we deny that sh*t. I cant speak for another man as far as i go i never deny that sh*t. In my family my first cousin is dark as lil wayne and my other cousin is as white a garth brooks so who gives a fu*k about color. Rep your people and thats it.

As far as that slave sh*t goes there where Latin slaves also
Wtf are you talking about man? They didn't have no damn Latin slaves. The only other color of slave were the native american but that stopped in the early 1700's because they were dying off because of the white man. LOL at Latin slaves.

Last edited by Doc D; 10-15-2007 at 09:45 PM..
 10-15-2007, 09:46 PM         #22
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Wtf are you talking about man? They didn't have no damn Latin slaves. The only other color of slave were the native american but that stopped in the early 1700's because they were dying off because of the white man. LOL at Latin slaves.

I don't agree with you brother, true there was a small percentage of latin slaves but they were still slaves and latin. Don't forget that. You are right about the natives and I like how you talk.
 10 years ago '06        #23
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 Doc D said:
No fu*k that sh*t. They can sneak in this country illegally and fu*ked up everything. Check this sh*t out, if one of them had a car and crashed and k!lled someone, they can't be sued. Just back to mexico with some bullsh*t jail sentence like 3 months. Wait I'm sorry mexico is so fu*ked up they don't even care about it. So that guy will just come back here again. They didn't have to be slaved for 500 years like us. No we don't share the "same" struggle my dude. Plus wtf is up with them k!lling blacks in Cali now huh? They even got gangs just to target blacks and it's rapidly raising. Man I don't care what anybody says. They aren't helping with sh*t.
well from what is see mexicans do work at a cost that no other person would do
 10-15-2007, 09:47 PM         #24
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Pun,Joell Ortiz
 10-15-2007, 09:47 PM         #25
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I don't agree with you brother, true there was a small percentage of latin slaves but they were still slaves and latin. Don't forget that. You are right about the natives and I like how you talk.
I guess that's true and sh*t. I respect you too my n*gga. We all shed blood but those mexicans have to go! :finger:
 10-15-2007, 09:48 PM         #26
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm waiting for this thread to turn into a 5+ page ignorant race debate
 10-15-2007, 09:49 PM         #27
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
latinas expanded hiphop without them i dont think hiphop would have experimented with as many time signatures and rythms as it did plenty of the top producers in the game right now use carribean and hispanic inspired drum percussion time signatures and rythms u asking this question and not being able to see what they have contributed just makes hiphop listners look bad learn an instrument or sumthing lol study music theory or sumthing please
who uses them, what were the hits...

hip hop is based off black music only. SOUL/FUNK.

and why dont latins take hits for this music they created?
 10-15-2007, 09:49 PM         #28
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I guess that's true and sh*t. I respect you too my n*gga. We all shed blood but those mexicans have to go! :finger:
But aren't they human motherfu*ker? Don't they have rights too? Sometimes they don't have a great life and want to come to a better country that gives them freedom and rights. Sure some have bad apples but the others just want to be like you and me. Not every mexican is like that my n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #29
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
YOU STUPID SON OF As.lut!

PUERTO RICANS HELPED START HIP HOP IN THE SOUTH SOUTH BRNX

WE WERE THA B BOYS WE WERE THA DJ'S

n*gga DO UR fu*kEN RESEARCH ON HIP HOP B4 U EVER SPEAK ABOUT IT AGIAN!
 10-15-2007, 09:52 PM         #30
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc you Bipolar
 10-15-2007, 09:52 PM         #31
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
But aren't they human motherfu*ker? Don't they have rights too? Sometimes they don't have a great life and want to come to a better country that gives them freedom and rights. Sure some have bad apples but the others just want to be like you and me. Not every mexican is like that my n*gga.
Ayo n*gga, I ain't saying they aren't human, All i'm motherfu*king saying..if you can just LISTEN what I say is that they aren't helping our country when they cross here illegally, they aren't doing sh*t but screwing up like the hospital bills because many of them get into incidents and don't have to pay the cost, so they just have the hospitals shut down which fu*ks up up. So don't try to make this sh*t sound like it's our fault and sh*t. I worked 500 years and I think I can be lazy for a minute.
 10-15-2007, 09:53 PM         #32
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:

see they can disrespect us all day and call us n.iggas... rappers should use sp.ic as slang more.
 10-15-2007, 09:53 PM         #33
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...there is unmatched racism in this thread...every latino has their history and went through different struggles so you cant say they all prospered and weren't enslaved.

And Doc D needs to shut the fu*k up. the only dumb a.ss racist debating with himself .
 10-15-2007, 09:54 PM         #34
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Ayo n*gga, I ain't saying they aren't human, All i'm motherfu*king saying..if you can just LISTEN what I say is that they aren't helping our country when they cross here illegally, they aren't doing sh*t but screwing up like the hospital bills because many of them get into incidents and don't have to pay the cost, so they just have the hospitals shut down which fu*ks up up. So don't try to make this sh*t sound like it's our fault and sh*t. I worked 500 years and I think I can be lazy for a minute.
Stfu, you don't even make any godamn sense, Hospitals can't be shut down that easily, it takes A LOT more to that sh*t to actually happen. You're a fu*king moron
 10-15-2007, 09:55 PM         #35
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Stfu, you don't even make any godamn sense, Hospitals can't be shut down that easily, it takes A LOT more to that sh*t to actually happen. You're a fu*king moron
fu*k you motherfu*ker, I'm from up town brooklyn, I don't need to see your people on the streets selling oranges and making those fu*king shops.
 10 years ago '04        #36
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 illsoul440 said:

you use the term zzzzzz but itd be wrong if some1 black called you a spick or a wetback
 10 years ago '06        #37
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
you crazy doc, you arguing wit yoself?
 10-15-2007, 09:57 PM         #38
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
Wow...there is unmatched racism in this thread...every latino has their history and went through different struggles so you cant say they all prospered and weren't enslaved.

And Doc D needs to shut the fu*k up. the only dumb a.ss racist debating with himself .
Plus n*gga fu*k you, you sound stupid. I ain't debating with himself. I'm debating with this mexican dude named Juan, we are having a heated argument bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '07        #39
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Latinos helped create hip-hop. Various groups people helped create hip-hop. Various groups of people have gone through tribulations throughout history.
 10-15-2007, 09:59 PM         #40
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as I know, many latinos have been saying 'n*gga' for along time....and the black community accepts it outta a latino's........

Hey, no made that rule, that how sh*t is......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago