WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 08:45 PM         #1
10568 pageviews
162 comments


bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?
 

 
I ALWAYS hear them talking about what they did for hip hop. What did they actually do? I personally think hip hop would be strong as ever with or without them. Did they actually add something to make hip hop powerful?

If so, why are we african americans the only ones taking all the blaim 4 hip hop? Even with women, if you actually pay attention to the videos or the mags there's just as many latin women in them half nekkid. But black women are the only ones taking the blaim for degrading themselves.

Soul/funk music is the number 1 thing that created the music part.


Why do light brown and white latinos get a pass to say n*gga, when they turn it around and add the er all the time? There were just as many slave owners with latin blood, if you wanna use that as a reason.

Whats the diff. between eminem saying n.igguh and pitbulll? Their both white. To me, if none black latinos can say it, so can whites. Most blacks say they use it cuz we made it our power, but when other groups get a pass that makes no sense. Even that dj khaled, an arab, i think, says it . BUt once again we are the only ones getting all the blaim for using the word.

side none related notez::: Omarion, a black man, got blasted by latins for being in a raygaytone movie, even though their in our movies all the time. They were furious that beyonce, a black woman, was in a latin magazine but their in ours all the time. The latin culure isn't so open to us as ...african americans, especially in new york,are to them.

black celebs, even go to their parades......and won't even show up to their ownz peoplez black parades...imagethatsssssss loveee

162 comments for "WHAT DID LATINOS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO HIP HOP?The N word?"

 10 years ago '04        #2
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
they want it both ways what can i say. They get mad if we call them spicks but it okay for them to say zzzzzz.
 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM         #3
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga wtf is the word blaim? IT'S BLAME MOTHERfu*kER
 10-15-2007, 09:00 PM         #4
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH but fu*k the latino culture. Motherfu*kers ain't done sh*t but try to fu*k us up. Stop kissing the white mans a.ss by trying to be white, you will never be white. They even say this sh*t about us being lazy. Mexicans and blacks are different, you motherfu*kers would work for 25 cents. n*gga we worked 500 years..FOR FREE..NOT All the oranges and lawn work ya'll do could equal that.


Last edited by Doc D; 10-15-2007 at 09:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #5
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
big pun and reggeaton thats about it really
 10 years ago '06        #6
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 bay224 said:
I ALWAYS hear them talking about what they did for hip hop. What did they actually do? I personally think hip hop would be strong as ever with or without them. Did they actually add something to make hip hop powerful?

If so, why are we african americans the only ones taking all the blaim 4 hip hop? Even with women, if you actually pay attention to the videos or the mags there's just as many latin women in them half nekkid. But black women are the only ones taking the blaim for degrading themselves.

Soul/funk music is the number 1 thing that created the music part.


Why do light brown and white latinos get a pass to say n*gga, when they turn it around and add the er all the time? There were just as many slave owners with latin blood, if you wanna use that as a reason.

Whats the diff. between eminem saying n.igguh and pitbulll? Their both white. To me, if none black latinos can say it, so can whites. Most blacks say they use it cuz we made it our power, but when other groups get a pass that makes no sense. Even that dj khaled, an arab, i think, says it . BUt once again we are the only ones getting all the blaim for using the word.

side none related notez::: Omarion, a black man, got blasted by latins for being in a raygaytone movie, even though their in our movies all the time. They were furious that beyonce, a black woman, was in a latin magazine but their in ours all the time. The latin culure isn't so open to us as ...african americans, especially in new york,are to them.

black celebs, even go to their parades......and won't even show up to their ownz peoplez black parades...thatsssssss loveee
did some mexican kid bang yo moms dogg? blacks and latinos share the same struggle my dude. its always been that way
 10-15-2007, 09:14 PM         #7
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
big pun and reggeaton thats about it really
Reggeaton which is the most sh*ttest music alive and Big Pun? fu*k that fat fu*ker, he pistolwhipped his own wife and when people warn him about his health, he didn't give a fu*k. He's not a legend either, people need to stop that sh*t. Don't think somebody dies, they are a legend. If he would have just put down the motherfu*king pizza's and cakes, he would be alive but he's not rotting in the ground STILL being ate by the worms and MAN are those some lucky a.ss worms, that dude was like 900 pounds. To them..that's like feeding Africa forever.
 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM         #8
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
I ALWAYS hear them talking about what they did for hip hop. What did they actually do? I personally think hip hop would be strong as ever with or without them. Did they actually add something to make hip hop powerful?

If so, why are we african americans the only ones taking all the blaim 4 hip hop? Even with women, if you actually pay attention to the videos or the mags there's just as many latin women in them half nekkid. But black women are the only ones taking the blaim for degrading themselves.

Soul/funk music is the number 1 thing that created the music part.


Why do light brown and white latinos get a pass to say n*gga, when they turn it around and add the er all the time? There were just as many slave owners with latin blood, if you wanna use that as a reason.

Whats the diff. between eminem saying n.igguh and pitbulll? Their both white. To me, if none black latinos can say it, so can whites. Most blacks say they use it cuz we made it our power, but when other groups get a pass that makes no sense. Even that dj khaled, an arab, i think, says it . BUt once again we are the only ones getting all the blaim for using the word.

side none related notez::: Omarion, a black man, got blasted by latins for being in a raygaytone movie, even though their in our movies all the time. They were furious that beyonce, a black woman, was in a latin magazine but their in ours all the time. The latin culure isn't so open to us as ...african americans, especially in new york,are to them.

black celebs, even go to their parades......and won't even show up to their ownz peoplez black parades...thatsssssss loveee
What Did latinos contribute to Hip Hop

Other then starting hip hop back in the bronx umm absouletly nothing your right. I See you have very little education on hip hop and its culture. Hip Hop is not a black thing or a white thing or a latin thing. Its a way of life. so get your facts right brotha and i call you my brotha cuz you have no idea how African my puerto rican people really are.
 10 years ago '04        #9
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
thats my point they contributed the second worse addition to rap music and hip hop behind snap music. And as far as rapping theyve got big pun and DMC
 10-15-2007, 09:21 PM         #10
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 god's gift said:
did some mexican kid bang yo moms dogg? blacks and latinos share the same struggle my dude. its always been that way
No fu*k that sh*t. They can sneak in this country illegally and fu*ked up everything. Check this sh*t out, if one of them had a car and crashed and k!lled someone, they can't be sued. Just back to mexico with some bullsh*t jail sentence like 3 months. Wait I'm sorry mexico is so fu*ked up they don't even care about it. So that guy will just come back here again. They didn't have to be slaved for 500 years like us. No we don't share the "same" struggle my dude. Plus wtf is up with them k!lling blacks in Cali now huh? They even got gangs just to target blacks and it's rapidly raising. Man I don't care what anybody says. They aren't helping with sh*t.
 10-15-2007, 09:21 PM         #11
5ive_9ine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
What Did latinos contribute to Hip Hop

Other then starting hip hop back in the bronx umm absouletly nothing your right. I See you have very little education on hip hop and its culture. Hip Hop is not a black thing or a white thing or a latin thing. Its a way of life. so get your facts right brotha and i call you my brotha cuz you have no idea how African my puerto rican people really are.
Good comment! Interesting thread btw.
 10 years ago '04        #12
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
latinas expanded hiphop without them i dont think hiphop would have experimented with as many time signatures and rythms as it did plenty of the top producers in the game right now use carribean and hispanic inspired drum percussion time signatures and rythms u asking this question and not being able to see what they have contributed just makes hiphop listners look bad learn an instrument or sumthing lol study music theory or sumthing please
 10-15-2007, 09:24 PM         #13
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
No fu*k that sh*t. They can sneak in this country illegally and fu*ked up everything. Check this sh*t out, if one of them had a car and crashed and k!lled someone, they can't be sued. Just back to mexico with some bullsh*t jail sentence like 3 months. Wait I'm sorry mexico is so fu*ked up they don't even care about it. So that guy will just come back here again. They didn't have to be slaved for 500 years like us. No we don't share the "same" struggle my dude. Plus wtf is up with them k!lling blacks in Cali now huh? They even got gangs just to target blacks and it's rapidly raising. Man I don't care what anybody says. They aren't helping with sh*t.
Ignorant


Thread starter Says : lets talk sh*t on boxden about another race because iam not really known on boxden or real life and i want people to notice me
 10-15-2007, 09:26 PM         #14
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exposure Time
 10 years ago '04        #15
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
the thread starter how ever does have a point there are alot of ignorant as latinas hispanics what ever u want to use there are alot of ignorant a.ss ones that are racist sum how when they have black heritage all of them to deny they black heritage is just ignorant since when can u get yellow without brown
 10 years ago '04        #16
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 synopsis03 said:
latinas expanded hiphop without them i dont think hiphop would have experimented with as many time signatures and rythms as it did plenty of the top producers in the game right now use carribean and hispanic inspired drum percussion time signatures and rythms u asking this question and not being able to see what they have contributed just makes hiphop listners look bad learn an instrument or sumthing lol study music theory or sumthing please
sorry but most of that came from africa. latin americans got that from african slave influences.

if anything mopst of the experimentation is with middleeastern sounds by guys like timbaland
 10 years ago '06        #17
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
No fu*k that sh*t. They can sneak in this country illegally and fu*ked up everything. Check this sh*t out, if one of them had a car and crashed and k!lled someone, they can't be sued. Just back to mexico with some bullsh*t jail sentence like 3 months. Wait I'm sorry mexico is so fu*ked up they don't even care about it. So that guy will just come back here again. They didn't have to be slaved for 500 years like us. No we don't share the "same" struggle my dude. Plus wtf is up with them k!lling blacks in Cali now huh? They even got gangs just to target blacks and it's rapidly raising. Man I don't care what anybody says. They aren't helping with sh*t.
dogg, i dont give a fu*k if you white, brown or black. if someone's nice, and they can spit, fu*k wut color they is, as long as they bringing that real hip hop sh*t ya dig
 10-15-2007, 09:34 PM         #18
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
the thread starter how ever does have a point there are alot of ignorant as latinas hispanics what ever u want to use there are alot of ignorant a.ss ones that are racist sum how when they have black heritage all of them to deny they black heritage is just ignorant since when can u get yellow without brown
I feel you and I never do that you ask me what Iam i say iam puerto rican. People ask me do puerto ricans have African in them I tell them of course we do. Just like we got spanish in us also. There is no denying that we have african in us and why should we deny that sh*t. I cant speak for another man as far as i go i never deny that sh*t. In my family my first cousin is dark as lil wayne and my other cousin is as white a garth brooks so who gives a fu*k about color. Rep your people and thats it.

As far as that slave sh*t goes there where Latin slaves also
 10-15-2007, 09:36 PM         #19
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




 10-15-2007, 09:41 PM         #20
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
I feel you and I never do that you ask me what Iam i say iam puerto rican. People ask me do puerto ricans have African in them I tell them of course we do. Just like we got spanish in us also. There is no denying that we have african in us and why should we deny that sh*t. I cant speak for another man as far as i go i never deny that sh*t. In my family my first cousin is dark as lil wayne and my other cousin is as white a garth brooks so who gives a fu*k about color. Rep your people and thats it.

As far as that slave sh*t goes there where Latin slaves also
I feel you my dude, people need to fu*king stop this racism bullsh*t. We all shed blood my n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy