Oct 13 - T.I. Arrest....More Misinformation By Mainstream Media

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1349 1349
they changed the wording.........

"Harris' music is built around the drug culture and is known as "trap musik," the name of Harris' second album. A "trap" is Southern slang for a drug house."
 10 years ago '04        #102
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
SMACK 13....Irv Gotti"TI....I got them things...you know whutta i mean"
 10 years ago '04        #103
tigga_da_sigma 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 6 6
 F.D.Haters said:
Rapper 'T.I.' arrested on federal weapons charges. Source:
Story Highlights
Clifford Harris was taken into custody Saturday afternoon in Atlanta

:banghead:The rapper, a convicted felon, allegedly tried to buy 3 machine guns, 2 silencers

:finger:The arrest came as a result of the cooperation of a witness

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Rapper "T.I." was arrested Saturday as he allegedly tried to add three machine guns and two silencers to what authorities said was an "arsenal" of weapons that, as a convicted felon, he was not allowed to own.

The entertainer, 27, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was taken into custody about 2:30 p.m. in Atlanta as he accepted delivery of the guns and silencers, the Department of Justice said in a statement.

Three other guns were found in the vehicle he was driving, authorities said, and police executing a search warrant at his home in suburban College Park, Georgia, found six additional guns, five of them loaded, in his bedroom closet.

"Machine guns pose a serious danger to the community, which is why they are so carefully regulated, said David Nahmias, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.

"The last place machine guns should be is in the hands of a convicted felon, who cannot legally possess any kind of firearm. This convicted felon allegedly was trying to add several machine guns to an already large and entirely illegal arsenal of guns."

:finger:The arrest came as a result of the cooperation of a witness who, after being arrested Wednesday, agreed to cooperate with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the DOJ statement said.

The witness was arrested after he purchased the three machine guns and two silencers from an undercover ATF agent.

The guns were not registered on the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record as required by law, and the witness -- who was worked as a bodyguard for Harris since July -- told authorities he was purchasing them for Harris, and had bought about nine guns for him previously, the statement said.

:banghead:On Wednesday, authorities said, Harris arranged for the witness to pick up $12,000 in cash from a bank to use in buying the guns. After being arrested and agreeing to cooperate with ATF, the witness had a series of phone calls with Harris, which authorities recorded, the statement said.

It was arranged that Harris would pick up the guns after meeting the witness in a shopping center parking lot in midtown Atlanta. The arrest took place there without incident, the DOJ statement said.

Police searched Harris' car and found three other guns, authorities said, "including one loaded gun tucked between the driver's seat where Harris had been sitting and the center console."

Court documents in the case show that Harris was convicted on felony drug charges in Cobb County, Georgia, in 1998 and sentenced to seven years' probation. "Harris has additional arrests and at least one probation violation for unlawfully possessing firearms," according to an affidavit.

Harris has dubbed himself the "King of the South." His music is built around the drug culture and is known as "trap music," or music to listen to while using drugs.
The BET Awards were taped Saturday night at the Atlanta Civic Center. Harris was nominated for nine awards, more than any other artist, according to the MTV.com Web site, and was also scheduled to perform. The show's host, Katt Williams, filled in for him.

On November 2, Harris will appear in the movie "American Gangster," starring Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington.

:finger:CNN Radio's Rahul Bali contributed to this report.
Source:[url]http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/13/rapper.arrested/index.htm
Been bumpin Cold Summer nd T.I. vs. T.I.P. today, nd now im bout to light sum purp....Just makes me wanna do some drugs
check atf.gov there is no publication of t.i. arrest . they got 1 of t.o. gucci manes n*gga but not t.i. . dont you think that would have made their headlines ? come on yall , american gangstas are portrayed not made !
 10-14-2007, 03:45 PM         #104
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i understand having a few guns.But sounds like he got greedy....
 10-14-2007, 03:52 PM         #105
Bigdawg76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why ???? This is just crazy as hell when will these cats learn. First Mike Vick now this. When U do dirt and it comes to the light they will stick the Hell outta yo a.ss.

Dumb move T.I.
Dumb move T.I.
 10 years ago '04        #106
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5126 5126
well he's going to get a bad reputation now from some people.
 10 years ago '07        #107
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Snitches die slow.
 10-14-2007, 04:17 PM         #108
djGHOSTtrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the hip hop police are in full force...

as long as they keep arresting crappy artists i'm okay with it
 10 years ago '04        #109
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
yeah, t.i.'s not being bright at all in this situation.

i respect him. i respect his music. he just was straight dumb in this situation. i really hope he don't get locked up again.
 10-14-2007, 04:47 PM         #110
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Bodyguard is the definiton of a snitch

CenterField said:
429 Creekview Lane in College Park

now that his crib free of guns, he might need some protection
Yea even if he get off everyone knows wher ehe lives now
 10-14-2007, 04:51 PM         #111
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gmoney313 said:
his own boy played him. how you gonna snitch on your mans like that. what a chump. hope my n*gga get outta this one. stay up my n*gga
It wasn't his boy, he just started in July. It was a set up months in the making. That's how the feds had a search warrent before T.I. even got arrested.
 10 years ago '05        #112
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 CO Butta said:
whats wrong with rappers, these guys have enough money to live 5 lives on, yet they still think they have to be street....sh*ts is pathetic...your not in the struggle anymore...live like it.
i understand part of that, but u cant change who u really, then if u think about it at the end if he does change ppl are gonna start callin him fake, ti aint like other rappers who just talk it u know.
 10 years ago '04        #113
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
damn thats fu*ked up good looks!
 10 years ago '05        #114
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
"Always make life decisions on what consequences me be returned"

My Mother
Gary, IN 1985

Last edited by GaryIn'75; 10-14-2007 at 05:28 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #115
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man the n*gga tip should be lucky if they let him see the light of day foreal, dude is like a 3 time felon. Man I been trippin off this bullsh*t. I thought he was really smarter than that. When are we gonna recognize as black people to learn how to leave that street stuff alone when you got money foreal. I could give a care if you got money and you got body guards, you need it, your a icon for milllions of people, you have nothin to prove! fu*k that tough man stuff your only human. If you really was hood & did that stuff you say in your rhymes people gonna vouch for you regardless!! But I hope T.I. makes it up out of this one, the media gonna eat this up.
 10-14-2007, 06:49 PM         #116
duvalrodney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 machine guns and 2 silencers what the fu*k was he goin on tour in iraq or some sh*t. n*gga wild'n extra hard.. buy a bullet proof hummer and keep the windows rolled up if u that paranoid
 10 years ago '05        #117
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Now how could he defend this for hip vs. America?
 10 years ago '04        #118
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
i guess we cant say TIP "dont keep it real" anymore.
 10-14-2007, 08:06 PM         #119
jfairman15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a true definition of a snitch. That wasn't right but i didn't see the point of needing 3 machine guns tho.
 10 years ago '04        #120
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 2560 2560
good for him, thesse rappers are getting dumber and dumber by the day...throw the key away on his a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago