Oct 13 - T.I. Arrest....More Misinformation By Mainstream Media

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #81
Mr. CNICE 
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
2 words STACK BUNDLES
I'd rather get caught with it then without it/ dude im bout it and caked up/ been on the winning team for so long u dudes betta d up.
CLOSE THREAD
 10 years ago '04        #82
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1738 1738
WHAT A STUPID fu*k...
T.i. is still a dope rapper just got caught slippin..
 10 years ago '04        #83
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at some of yall askin why does he needs guns????

pretty much any n*gga needs to be strapped nowadays and when you from the hood and came up from dat street sh*t and u got millions, haters gon be out in full force ... i mean look at the rappers that have been shot and k!lled last few years... like he said in song dude posted above "Its a catch 22 either you lose or ya lose"

"snitchin a.ss n*ggas yea they got me on they paperwork, why bother me im just trying to stack my paper up"
 10 years ago '07        #84
BEEBUBB 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 88 88
HEY TIP STUPID FOR THAT sh*t U DONT GIVE PEOPLE AMMO AND DONT EXPECT THEM TO SHOOT U WITH IT n*gga U GOT BREAD WAT THE fu*k U GETTING YOURSELF CAUGHT UP IN THIS sh*t FOR n*ggaS WHO OUT THERE STRAPPED UP CAUSE THEY GOT TO BE. ONCE U GET THAT MONEY LET THAT HOOD MENTALITY GO. HOMIES ALWAYS SCREAMING P.O.M.E BUT EVEN AFTER YOU CHANGE THE ENVIRONMENT STILL THE SAME PRODUCT.
 10 years ago '07        #85
DJ MF KAL 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
At what point do U realize who U are and Ur surroundings. I mean if U're in that type of atmosphere that U need that type of arsenal then U need 2 rethink Ur steps. But most of all U let a snitch get that close. Watch ya so called homeboys...
 10-14-2007, 12:51 PM         #86
Matt_Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snitches get stiches
 10 years ago '06        #87
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Dr.X said:
Free T.i Shirts Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$15.00

*orders 2*
 10 years ago '04        #88
mja2288 27 heat pts27
space
space
$903 | Props total: 129 129
 Kick Dayez said:
damn, and dont this n*gga got like 3 or 4 kids
na he got like 6 kids
 10-14-2007, 12:58 PM         #89
ricky79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Official People On Boxden Are Dumb a.ss fu*k. U Dont Keep Guns On U Cuz You Gotta Keep It Street. It's About Safety. What Happens If Somebody Decides They Gon' Rob Him? Or A Group Of People For That Matter? He Supposed 2 Just Lay Down? fu*k Outta Here. He Earned The Money He Got & Reserves The Constitutional Right 2 Bare Arms. I Think The Law Needs 2 Be Changed. The Only Felons Who Shouldnt Have Firearms Should Be The Ones With Violent Crimes/Or Ones Involving Weapons. Not Too Mention, With The Rate This World Is Turning Into A Police State, I Dont Blame Him For Having Automatics & Machine Guns... Cuz When The Government Comes 2 My House Forcing Me 2 Follow The New World Order Or Else, I'm Going Out Shooting!
 10 years ago '05        #90
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
damn dats my n*gga too. sad to hear this news. he probably was just adding more guns to his collection cause i cant see him poppin off at this point. He probably just copped them to have just in case. Its not even that serious cause its not like ti gonna pop up and start spraying n*ggas wit machine guns. Some n*ggas jus like having um. And how his man just gonna snitch. feds must off had him under pressure. Wit recorded conversations and search warrants and all those guns found the prosecuters gonna paint an ugly picture like he some type of k!lla. Its sad cause n*ggas always go down on some dumb sh*t. Be careful who u keep around you.
 10 years ago '06        #91
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
damn they got this n*gga address all over the fu*kin place
 10 years ago '06        #92
space
space
i would just say it was tip that did all of it so i can get the fu*k home
 10 years ago '06        #93
space
space
in california you rather get caught with ya gun on you

cali n*ggas

10 years ago '06        #94
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 IRemainRaw said:
Wtf fu*k that clown need all those automatic weapons for? isnt he jus an entertainer?
Automatic guns, maybe he didn't need ALL that fire power. But u obviously don't live in Atlanta, especially College Park. Its a fu*kin rugged a.ss area. n*ggaz will run up on u. Truth be told he still trippin with all the automatic weapons
 10 years ago '05        #95
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
yea it looks like T.I. was set up and I feel a little bad for the dude since he's been doing so well lately but honestly he brought it on himself. When you have cds going platinum, a family, movie roles, and you're a convicted felon why do you need to go and buy MORE guns. Apparently he already had some at his house, its an idiot move by him to trust his body guard of 3 months or whatever to find him some machine guns. I wish him the best of luck but there's no need for a 'Free T.I." movement. Dude broke the law by acting foolish and he'll have to pay the price.

Yes rappers may be targeted more, but rappers are well aware of this and need to be more careful point blank
 10 years ago '05        #96
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
Is he still on probation? His drug charge was in 98..it's 07...

I'm a.ssuming he's off of probation or am I missing something?
 10-14-2007, 01:58 PM         #97
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow just use fists man come on TI u threw ur fu*king life away
 10 years ago '05        #98
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 demon9991 said:
his bodyguard snitched on him..
i heard. got damn shame. why the fu*k would he buy them HIMSELF though? that's what i can't figure out
 10-14-2007, 02:37 PM         #99
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously the more I think about this the dumber that n*gga T.I. keep gettin. Wasn't he supposed to be going to the Awards show!?!?! Why the fu*k u go pick up the guns YOURSELF before a fu*kin awards show of all things. What the fu*k was this n*gga bout to do?!?! Leave the party and go ride on some n*ggaz off Tara Blvd!?!?! Did the n*gga have some beef back in Riverdale that he needed to address personally or something!?!?!

Seriously n*gga I ain't never even touched any of my weapons without gloves and here go this n*gga, convicted felon, going to pick up machine guns and sh*t in person.

Guess that n*gga really do live his lyrics huh

"Turn the music down low let the lac creep, fu*k the police, gives a damn if they catch me"

"My patnaz would've done the job for a flat fee, but seeing them pus*y n*ggaz bleed is the only thing that gonna relax me"
 10-14-2007, 02:58 PM         #100
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaijaSoul said:
why would a person need three machine guns, people are stupid
If you were a entertainer with millions of dollars with a lot to lose, I guarantee you would have more than 3 machine guns.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy