most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
they gonna mike vick him yo!
 10 years ago '04        #42
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 MegaTON said:
watch dj drama release a free t.i. mixtape and get arrested
 10 years ago '04        #43
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 blizzard said:
If yall dont understand this big picture. The bodyguard just started in July this is an all around set up.
You took the words right outta my mouth... Another thing, why did T.I. keep purchasing them guns, he didnt even chill... He got 3 orders in Sept. with 1 of the orders being 7 guns at 1 time... He didnt think that Feds will watch this guy make all these purchases and 7 at 1 time... I dont care if dude had a license or was a bounty hunter.... Anybody who buys that much will be watched... T.I. is my man, but that was stupid, too greedy... As a celebrity or a dude from the hood, he should of known not to go pick the guns up himself from the SNITCH and not to talk on them cell phones.... And why have this dude in ya crib with ya stash unless he was a homie u grew up wit...
 10 years ago '04        #44
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 BRAZZ said:
429 Creekview Lane in College Park

ti lives 30minutes away from my mothers house in ga..Isn't that great..Hmm, isn't sad how they putted his address out there?
I just Google earthed that address and it dosent look anywhere like where T.I should be living. No big houses, gated communities.

edit:

Used Microsoft Maps instead. Looks more like it

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-14-2007 at 03:54 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #45
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
This n*gga got money, he'll be o.k.
 10 years ago '04        #46
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
I'd like to ride with TI but he wasn't smart here. Not street smart, not regular smart, not smart at all. Hate to see these cats wasting fame and fortune on dumb mistakes.

OK so the Bodyguard just started in July. Why trust that n*gga as opposed to a homie you been knowing for years to make the purchase? Dumb mistake.

If you want to collect choppas, why not hide them somewhere other than your fu*kin closet being a felon and all? Dude is a millionaire.... get on some secret door James Bond type sh*t. Dumb mistake.

Last... if the bodyguard was not a plant then what do you expect. He was buying the fu*kin guns for TIP. You think he is going to eat a FED charge on some errand boy sh*t? I don't care how many 'Stop Snitchin" T-shirts got sold... ain't too many n*ggas gonna do that.
 10 years ago '04        #47
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 killahkazi said:
This n*gga got money, he'll be o.k.
Word for word same thing I said about Vick. I was wrong.
 10 years ago '07        #48
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
"ok my money real big,them choppas is still here.they catch me wit it fu*k it I'm doin my lil bid."
 10 years ago '06        #49
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Man your suppose to have someone in your camp buy from the body guard and then get it from him at the very least. Man that body guard will prolly caught a hot one especially in ATL.
 10-14-2007, 05:39 AM         #50
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangstaaaaaaa
 10 years ago '07        #51
thatboybbaby 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
you right n*gga get caught and he snitches that's the most fu*ked up part of the game no one can be trusted
 10 years ago '04        #52
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 BigL4Life said:
its gutta be something fishy bout that story, bc basically they putten a hit on his bodyguard or as they put it the witness.... too much info, any1 that rolls wit TI no who the former bodyguard is, so they would never tell that info.... u dont become a witness like that and then get that much info dropped bout u
thats what I was thinkin
 10 years ago '04        #53
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 iCantLose said:
Last... if the bodyguard was not a plant then what do you expect. He was buying the fu*kin guns for TIP. You think he is going to eat a FED charge on some errand boy sh*t? I don't care how many 'Stop Snitchin" T-shirts got sold... ain't too many n*ggas gonna do that.
fu*k you n*gga, if ya can't do the time don't do the crime, snitchin in this situation can never be justified, I would give you hate if it wasn't so lame.
 10 years ago '04        #54
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
Im still waiting for More Misinformation By Mainstream Media because all that is written is the truth
 10-14-2007, 07:54 AM         #55
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless T.I. all of a sudden gained 60 lbs. I don't even see why he would buy guns that his scrawny a.ss can't handle. That's what the lil bastard get. He know better than gettin his hands on guns being a felon. I don't feel sorry for him, I'm actually pointin & laughin like he fell tryin to look good for some females because he made himself look stupid & he gave hip hop another low blow. Anybody who is on that free T.I. bull$hit, maybe next time ya'll will buy the guns for him. Wait, it won't be a next time for him because it's Wrap City for him. In the infamous words of a certain Houston rapper, "tell T.I. I said Game Over".
 10-14-2007, 07:55 AM         #56
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope someone k!llS the snitch.......
 10 years ago '04        #57
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 NaijaSoul said:
why would a person need three machine guns, people are stupid

you would think after these idiots get the success and money that they would put the foolishness away but they don't
 10-14-2007, 07:57 AM         #58
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Slim said:
Unless T.I. all of a sudden gained 60 lbs. I don't even see why he would buy guns that his scrawny a.ss can't handle. That's what the lil bastard get. He know better than gettin his hands on guns being a felon. I don't feel sorry for him, I'm actually pointin & laughin like he fell tryin to look good for some females because he made himself look stupid & he gave hip hop another low blow. Anybody who is on that free T.I. bull$hit, maybe next time ya'll will buy the guns for him. Wait, it won't be a next time for him because it's Wrap City for him. In the infamous words of a certain Houston rapper, "tell T.I. I said Game Over".
Wow you wrote a novel...it's n*ggas like you that give n*ggaS a bad name..with a name like young slim you pretty much sound contradictory.
 10 years ago '06        #59
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
hip hop culture is a joke...guys like TI are runnin around talkin about how much money they got and all this sh*t but they still doin the stupid sh*t that can get him arrested...
 10-14-2007, 08:09 AM         #60
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahurricaneg said:
Wow you wrote a novel...it's n*ggas like you that give n*ggaS a bad name..with a name like young slim you pretty much sound contradictory.
For one, n*ggas gave themselves a bad name for all of the dumb sh*t they do. I.E. T.I., Prodigy, all the way down to your average little n*gga who listens to rap & wants to do what these rappers talk about. Thsat's probably you. You seem like the type of dude that will rock the same "Stop Snitchin" T-Shirt 4 days out the week, get popped, & start singin like an American Idol contestant with his life on the line. So get ya facts straight before you say anything about me you f*g**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy