most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
the_hype05 
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 0 0
 Pos said:
i wouldn't be suprised if Wayne has Jay-z's face tatted on him
ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
 10-13-2007, 10:40 AM         #22
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like having an inspirational quote on you. i doubt its a full 16 bars. its probably like 2 lines or something
 10 years ago '06        #23
The_skizal 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 0 0
Trash
 10 years ago '04        #24
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
I wouldn't go so far as to say Jays verse holds as much weight as a bibles verse . But i don't see nothing wrong with him havin a jay verse on him . I personally wouldn't get one but sh*t im sure its some n*ggas out there that got Pac or a Big verse on there arm , I bet we wouldn't see a thread about that now would we ?
 10-13-2007, 10:58 AM         #25
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z,biggie,pac,martin luther king,albert einstein,oprah....anyone

to me....any verse/quote of them on your body is equally stupid

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 10-13-2007 at 11:00 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #26
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 80sbabyent said:
jay got a couple of lines id get tatted on me over a bible verse

my boy actually got the kanye line "you gone have to take my life before you take my drive, cause when i was barley living thats what kept me alive" tatted on him
:applause: thank u! i was jus tlakin about dat line yesterday cuz me and my dawg was listenin to late reg. and grad. on the way down 2 miami n sh*t and that song came on and i was like yoo that bar is one of the rawest lines he ever said...and on Grad. on big brother his rawest bar was the "people never get the flowers while they can still smell em"...and dude moms died earlier dis yr and sh*t so da n*gga almost broke down dawg...sh*t was on some deep sh*t

sooo i mean some lyrics and lines can be tatted if its worth it 2 u...dont get like no hurricane chris line or no dumb sh*t like dat doe.

Last edited by Dash420; 10-13-2007 at 11:11 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #27
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
^^ sounds like a scene out of brokeback mountain
 10 years ago '07        #28
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
So? Wayne has said for a while now he idolized Jay. He isn't dissing Jay when he says he's the best rapper alive. Like he said on D2 thats how he feels, and thats how everyone should feel about their work. Come at it with the mindset of being the best.
 10 years ago '05        #29
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 3496 3496
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
n*ggas be reaching. i doubt its any regular a.ss verse on him. its probably some inspirational type sh*t. its probably some people with a pac verse and a big verse on them.

to me, its no different than putting bible verse on you.
exactly its not a big deal at all, lots of people got rappers verses on them, from there favorite song and soon im gettin my favorite verse from tupac on my chest.....all it is is a dedication to the artists and something that means something to you that'll give u motivation in the time of need
 10-13-2007, 11:47 AM         #30
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean its d*ck riding to have jay z verse tatted on you but its ok to have "all eyes on me" or "50 n*ggaz" and "only god can judge me" and wait how about having Easy E tatted on you aint that d*ck riding?

anyways why yall worried about another n*gga body? correct me if im wrong but cant he get what he want tatted on him?
 10 years ago '06        #31
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
yeah who cares bout that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #32
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 2723 2723
The only reason why wayne is stupid for having a jay verse on him because he is talkin sh*t on jay. That is why this stupid.

For the guy above who said even bible verses tatted on you is stupid well your right because it is a sin (for catholics) to get anything tatted on your body let alone a bible verse or a cross. Because it is always funny to me when I see catholics with catholic things tatted on them.
 10 years ago '06        #33
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
why do u care what a man have on his body
 10-13-2007, 11:55 AM         #34
305_Movement 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"jay z > bible"

i dont think you have a purpose in life
 10-13-2007, 12:18 PM         #35
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
The only reason why wayne is stupid for having a jay verse on him because he is talkin sh*t on jay. That is why this stupid.

For the guy above who said even bible verses tatted on you is stupid well your right because it is a sin (for catholics) to get anything tatted on your body let alone a bible verse or a cross. Because it is always funny to me when I see catholics with catholic things tatted on them.
jay z fan?

when did he talk sh*t on jay z? all he did was talk about jayz saying he bringing hip hop and new york back and he aint had nothin hot since blueprint. thats the fu*kin truth! you cant call the truth sh*t and if it is then its not wayne who made the sh*t. plus wayne said it his self all he listen to was jay z but ever since blueprint he dotn listen to jay z no more and i dont blame him
 10-13-2007, 03:37 PM         #36
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
i mean its d*ck riding to have jay z verse tatted on you but its ok to have "all eyes on me" or "50 n*ggaz" and "only god can judge me" and wait how about having Easy E tatted on you aint that d*ck riding?

anyways why yall worried about another n*gga body? correct me if im wrong but cant he get what he want tatted on him?
None of those people ever said any thing dumb like "He should stay retired the game dont need him" or "Im still the BRA"
 10-13-2007, 03:40 PM         #37
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
jay z fan?

when did he talk sh*t on jay z? all he did was talk about jayz saying he bringing hip hop and new york back and he aint had nothin hot since blueprint. thats the fu*kin truth! you cant call the truth sh*t and if it is then its not wayne who made the sh*t. plus wayne said it his self all he listen to was jay z but ever since blueprint he dotn listen to jay z no more and i dont blame him
he said way more than that. This n*gga went of at the mouth.

The man who once stated that he was “best rapper alive since the best rapper retired” has suddenly done a 180. Recently in a interview with Complex magazine Lil Wayne apparently furious over comments made by Jay-Z lashed out against his former mentor. “I don’t like what he’s saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop’s dead and we need him,” Wayne said. “What the fu*k do you mean? If anything it’s reborn, so he’s probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, ‘Yo, this is Jay’s house. He’s the best.’ Now he comes back and still thinks it’s his house. It’s not your house anymore, and I’m better than you. I’m better than him, I’m 24 years old. ... I’m 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold.” But Wayne’s tirade didn’t end there he also had some choice words for Young Buck, The Clipse, and Pharrell. We’ll post more parts of the article as the story breaks.
 10-13-2007, 04:18 PM         #38
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
Jay-Z's lyrics hold as much weight as the scriptures?

a jay verse is a lot more relevant today than a scripture............
 10-13-2007, 04:20 PM         #39
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
Ima get a gwen stefani verse on me

@ defending a verse of jayz on your body man!("its a spiritual verse not a hustling verse)

or comparing to the bible

even a bible verse on you is stupid

@ the whole idea
"you know it all by heart why are you standing in one place"
-gwen stefani
 10 years ago '04        #40
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
n*gga said Jay-Z is the bible..

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy