Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
I don't no about some of y'all. Me, I have yet to see a bad ep'. This one was better then thelast one. I think some of y'all just need Riely in every scene. Three best moments

1. Not only singing burn, but doing a video for it "You see my chest"

2. The side commets are always funny as fu*k to me.

Sarah: "Where did you learn to dance like that"

Tom(under his breath): "Yeah I never seen anyone dance like Michael Jackson before"

3.Usher swung on that n*gga he something like

Usher:"Oh you think 'cause I'm r&b singer and dance with my shirt off I can't whip some a.ss"
 10 years ago '06        #42
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
Did anyone catch the Eddie Murphy joke?? Oh and they playin alot of pipular beats now
Nah what Eddie Murphy joke? I was thinking thats Usher too, 'cause it did sound like him; but didn't see his nmae in the credits
 10 years ago '04        #43
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let it buuuuuuuuuurrrrnn!!!

tom stfu!! lol
 10 years ago '04        #44
detroitwalt 
space
space
space
$765 | Props total: 0 0
hey it could have been worse. it could've been omarion
 10 years ago '06        #45
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 136 136
Riley:BOOOO shut the fu*k up
Grandad:Riley watch yo mouth....Tom Shut the fu*k up!!

lol that was nuts
 10 years ago '04        #46
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
Riley- So this is the example that you're settin for the youths of america like myself that are tryin to do the right thing by not lovin these hoes.
 10 years ago '06        #47
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
Did any see that he fu*ks up the words at the end of his own song he forgot them so he mumbles He really did the dance break from the real video with the hand movements, the phone call, and angles and zoom in and out If you didn't enjoy this ep' your a f*g, no homo

Last edited by Isiah61; 10-15-2007 at 02:00 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #48
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 484 484
tell many days, somemeinsome hourssss, im still burning till you return.......YOU SEE MY CHEST!
 10 years ago '05        #49
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Isiah61 said:
Nah what Eddie Murphy joke? I was thinking thats Usher too, 'cause it did sound like him; but didn't see his nmae in the credits
The Eddie Murphy Reference was When They Were In The Car And SHe Sid "LEt Me Out" N Tom Said "Oh No There aint Gonna BE None Of That" that Was a Line From Delirious When Eddie Was Talking About How Men And Women Get Along And How Things Change
 10 years ago '07        #50
lil man 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 0 0
both parts are funny as hell
 10 years ago '06        #51
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
The Eddie Murphy Reference was When They Were In The Car And SHe Sid "LEt Me Out" N Tom Said "Oh No There aint Gonna BE None Of That" that Was a Line From Delirious When Eddie Was Talking About How Men And Women Get Along And How Things Change
fu*k! I should get hate for this, I still ain't seen that yet. I seen RAW a million times, but ain't got the chance to see Delirious. It doesn't ever come on tv and I never think about when I'm buying dvds. Thanks for schooling me that was driving me crazy, becuase I seen most of his sh*t and I couldn't find no Eddie joke there
 10 years ago '05        #52
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Booooooo Shut the fu*k up!! , Riley is that n*gga
 10-16-2007, 01:03 AM         #53
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
This whole ep had tears in my eyes i was rollin, Rucks was wildin

That sh*t k!lled me

Kat Willimas was trippin"Chronic bi*ch Dependency" "Has not hitting the bi*ch been working?I mean scientifically speaking has not hitting the bi*ch achieved the desired results?"

"People have phobias. Some n*ggas cant cross bridges, you cant go upside a bi*ches head"

Yea this episode was great, better than the first
 10 years ago '06        #54
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
I think the let it burn part was kinda gay, but anytime Riley opens his mouth I end up

Riley: '....you a bi*ch, you let Usher take your woman? I unserstand if it was a real n166a like TI"
 10 years ago '05        #55
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Peter Starks™ said:
In that same episode (First Season) Tom says "I'm not gonna go to jail so you can download USHER"
So its more of a playout of that.
But the episode was cool.

"CAAR!" :applause:

LOL NOW THAT U BROUGHT THAT BACK TO MY ATTENTION THAT EPISODE WAS DEFINATELY FUNNY.
 10 years ago '05        #56
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
I liked it... could've been better but it wasn't bad.
 10-16-2007, 02:09 PM         #57
BMJR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
I think the let it burn part was kinda gay, but anytime Riley opens his mouth I end up

Exactly, I was starting to think I was the only one.......The only part that made me laugh was where he turns away from the window and mumbles that fast line, thats it.

The rest of the episode was funny though and on another note, I think some people are expecting way too much from a cartoon show in terms of politics. It's only the first 2 episodes for fu*k sake. Give it a chance.
There were plenty of dumb episodes on the last season so step off your high horse.

But back to the episode, I think they need to chill on rukuz a bit, we get the point, he hates blacks and loves whites..gets a annoying after a while.

@ when Jasmine was telling her dad, "this rooms pretty big, u like it here" that was some funny sh*t.
 10-16-2007, 08:23 PM         #58
b4d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one was funnier cause you saw more of the core cast...2 lacked enuf huey...but I do think that the season will be good, it's a great show...plus I don't think it's need to hit all political all the time, but let's just keep watching b4 we throw season 2 under the bus
 10 years ago '05        #59
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
aaron mcrguder gonna come with the heat, believe dat!

loved both episode, i aint criticizing about the substance sh*t cause not every episode has to have that, but it's time for at least one in the next couple weeks....
 10-17-2007, 01:41 PM         #60
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:

Riley: '....you a bi*ch, you let Usher take your woman? I unserstand if it was a real n166a like TI"

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy