Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10-12-2007, 07:45 PM         #161
ThaProblem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-12-2007, 07:47 PM         #162
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cortez543211 said:
ok ok i been readin all youve been saying and whatever, music is music fu*k where they come from. but 50 better than luda?! the fu*k??
50 does eat ludacris, but BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME>CURTIS.

but how does MIMS eat RICH BOY?
 10 years ago '04        #163
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*ggas is really trippin' if they think Mobb Deep want it wit' TI or Pimp C. And ya'll really trippin' if you think Mobb Deep's catalog is better than UGK's catalog...ya'll need a fu*kin' history lesson on this down south rap sh*t my folk
AS FAR AS THEY CATALOG......

the mobb had a 5 mic album when it meant something......

another thing....when did pac end they career??dude came at them then they came wit "drop a gem on em" which was murder.

pimp c need to chill tho cause he stirring up a lot of sh*t.
in hindsight it seems like dude is copping pleas,cause he dissed atlanta then here he come talking about if the next n*gga say this that and the third he gonna do blah blah blah.

pimp c been taking shots at nyc for a minute sh*ts wack.
 10-12-2007, 11:55 PM         #164
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Pimp C should stop doing interviews for a while...
im black and japanese but the sig is truest of trues
 10-12-2007, 11:56 PM         #165
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Changed subject?? I can go about that sh*t all day but Like I said I'm tell U like I tell my homeboy from Texas I aint about to go back and forth about that bullsh*t, Flip never said nothin about it cuz he knew he was pus*y and he aint do sh*t, anyway, I put up my crib that Nelly will eat that n*gga alive in a battle, The same way Tip did physically and lyrically, all those freestyles are wack as fu*k, he raps like a n*gga wit down syndrome I grew up in tha same hood Nelly lived in and he used to just spaz out on n*ggas when he was spittin, the man can rap but he gotta make his money so he do the commercial thang and I aint mad at his hustle and at those Flip stats,Nelly has a 8x Plat album, 5x Plat album, 4x plat album(Sweat and Suit), Nowhere comparable Nelly aint the nicest but he damn sure better than Lil Flip, 200,000??? Jeezy did that alone wit Trap or Die, Who brags about 200,000 total units, thats a flop, that n*gga had 4 fu*kin videos, dont give me that no promo sh*t, he FLOPPED!! and his Career is done Thank God, 1 less pus*y n*gga in the game, He had a fu*kin Access Granted on B.E.T talkin bout no promo, Nelly makes hits Flip simply does not, but U should be proud of yourself Flip fans are last of a dying breed, its hard to find those these days Soulja Boy sold more than flip How that verse go on that 1 track??? It was like........

Why everybody tryna bring me down
because of me they respect H-Town
look I was here when y'all wasn't around
the first week you did aight but then that sh*t went down

50,000-70,000 first week ..................TRASH, I'm not about to keep arguing bout a n*gga that everybody knows is trash, thats my final response
flip never said nothing about it???????? where's yo proof n*gga flip said what everbody been saying ti got his a.ss beat and flip really didn't have to say sh*t because him running ti a.ss out of cloverland and ti getting his a.ss beat speaks for itself and how dare you call flip pu**y when ti was the one who ran now you tell me who's the pu**y and did you say nelly will eat flip in a battle k!ll yo self now n*gga you might as well get ready to be homless than flip will slaughter nelly in a battle nelly????? did you say nelly?????? LMAO and you said flip freestyles were wack plain in simple n*gga you's a hater even the biggest hater in the world would admit that those freestyles were sick when's the last time nelly spit a freestyle never my point exactly hell nelly doesn't even have not one freestyle on his youtube page nelly???? did you say nelly???? and n*gga fu*k all those excuses nelly has always and will forever be commercial and even if he wasn't he still would be wack nelly has no kinds of skills what so ever none zipp nadda nelly is boo boo n*gga did you say nelly????? and n*gga you know why nelly sold notice i said sold not sell that's because he appeal to f*g**t's like you and lil girls who were with micky mouse bows in the hair and n*gga when was nelly last hit?????? what 4 years ago and n*gga flip didn't have no kind of promo he had 3 videos what it do which dropped in 03 because that's the year his album was supposed to drop but sony leaked his album so he had to go back in the lab and do more tracks and released his album this year so that don't count his 2nd video was ghetto mindstate and it didn't get no tv play or radio play and he had i get money and it didn't get no radio play or tv play and you telling me that's promotion?????? hell no to sum it all up 3 videos no tv play and no radio play and one of the videos was released way back in 03 when his album dropped in 07 so you telling me that's promotion and n*gga what the fu*k is the point of a access granted when yo video didn't get no play on tv and n*gga where the fu*k you get 4 videos from?????? long story short asylum didn't promote flip period they did nothing for him but like i said he still moved over 200,000 units with no promo and with haters like yo a.ss so that means people do give a sh*t huh! and did you say tip ate flip lyricly and physicly log yo stupid a.ss of the internet [INSERT] NOW! how did ti eat flip lyricly when flip destroyed his a.ss on wax "cough" "cough" that fat joe lean back freestlye and that kings of the south mixtape lil flip and z ro oh i get it ti ate flip lyricly on that 99 problems diss that sh*t was garbage and physicly everbody know what happend even you know what happend ti got his a.ss beat and ran from flip n*gga i give you a hand clap "clap" "clap" "clap' because atleast you standing by yo favorite rapper ti and yo home town hero nelly knowing damn well that both of them are a.ss and ti is pu**y i give you that homie you derseve a award for best d!ck rida LMAO

i can't believe i just typed all this going back and forward with a n*gga about wack a.ss nelly and ti better yet a n*gga from st.louis period i rather go back and forward about vanilla ice LMAO i got one question which st.louis you rep the old st.louis or the new st.louis

Last edited by realtalk; 10-13-2007 at 02:40 PM..
 10-13-2007, 12:12 AM         #166
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
we don't believe you you need more people!

hahhaa
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #167
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Face3Stacks said:
your dumb as a rock huh?? Jay called them cause he wanted to BROADEN HIS AUDIENCE. atlanta is filled with transvestites and fake dopeboys get the fu*k outta here and go do a dance:rolleyes:
Now you fu*kin up talkin bout my city I mean really you soundin just like Pimp C in all your post you dont know nothing bout ATL except what you read or see on TV and thats what you judge off of sad sh*t get some knowledge because UGK went gold plenty of times before they just never had a number 1 record
 10 years ago '04        #168
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 Face3Stacks said:
Pimp C said Blood Money didn't go gold but either did UGK's album

first off Mobb Deep been platinum and UGK never been:rolleyes: so why is he talkin about sales??that sh*t makes no sense.
he thanked God and his label for having the #1 album he should be thanking Outkast cause thats the reason they FINALLY GOT TO #1 AFTER 15 YEARS

UGK FINALLY GOT #1 ALBUM AFTER 15 YEARS AND THIS DUMB fu*k ACTS LIKE HE'S DOIN KANYE NUMBERS...tellin Mob to get they numbers up then shouting out Raekwon a n*gga who ain't droopped in 5 years

n*ggas who respect this fake a.ss TOO SHORT WANNABE should :hang:themselves

if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
talkin bout people move there and change it..it's called America you dumb fu*k people from the south come up north and get love cause they don't threaten us with their presence ol sissy a.ss backtrackin d*cksucker
if you tryna compare ugk to mobb deep you out yo fu*kin mind homie ...an if you got it fu*ked up ..go back an listen to ridin dirty ..them n*ggaz is "undergr9ound kings" thats real music ...them n*ggaz aint sell they soul ....my only response is quotin 50 cent "i'll do yo lil a.ss like j did mobb deep "
you think pimp or bun would fu*k wit a n*gga dat used them as a reference for gettin sonned ...them dudes is mc pus*y ...an that havoc sh*t is gay .. he full of himselfg an he aint makin good enough records to talk greasy about dudes like kanye or t.i ..them f*ggets is editin videos on you tube ..come on bra ..that aint real .....chunk a deuce up ....pour a foe an let a screen fall .....
 10 years ago '07        #169
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
hmm...
 10 years ago '04        #170
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
i dont agree with his statements on the Mobb. but ive been a pimp c fan for years, Mobb fan first though. Havoc didnt say some foul sh*t about ti did he. But i understand if Pimp wants to ride for T.i. But i got love for the mobb and they do their numbers. despite the last album. Ugk does their numbers too, if Pimp did not go to jail, Dirty Money would have been plat. I think that was the best South album of all time. The whole south game bit that album hard. The south now, is what that album was. Check the lyrics and titles on the album and you would be surprised. I really wish Pimp did not go there. can someone tell me what Havoc said. Its in the xxl right?
 10 years ago '04        #171
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 mt fuji said:
AS FAR AS THEY CATALOG......

the mobb had a 5 mic album when it meant something......

another thing....when did pac end they career??dude came at them then they came wit "drop a gem on em" which was murder.

pimp c need to chill tho cause he stirring up a lot of sh*t.
in hindsight it seems like dude is copping pleas,cause he dissed atlanta then here he come talking about if the next n*gga say this that and the third he gonna do blah blah blah.

pimp c been taking shots at nyc for a minute sh*ts wack.
True talk. Im a Pimp fan, but like i said i Fuc wit the Mobb. and always will. but u hit it dead on fam. Everyone one hates on the Mobb, they went against the (so called) top dude back then, and held there own. If old boy did not pass away, it was gonna be a problem that winter. ......The Mobb is very relevant to hip hop. Shiiiiiiiit these guys are the reason people say Shook.
 10 years ago '06        #172
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Why does this thread/Pimp C say P. When Havoc was the one on the radio poppin sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #173
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 profit said:
i been said this bout that whole situation if u wasnt there stfu

then if u ever listen to the n*ggas talk about the f!ght noone tells u what flip was doin

yall act like flip beat tis a.ss

its hersay to go off another n*gga words so i stay outta that

and to that facestacks dumb a.ss he look dumb now first it was ugk never went gold now its platinum

he also said ugk started the same time mobb did which is stupid as hell to say

he compared rappers that went platinum recently to dudes that havent went plat in the last 5 years

hes a herb thats why i left this convo

mobb deep dropped they 1st album (juvenile hell)in like 93

ugk 1st album dropped in 92...one year a part.

and regardless of sales....ugk and mobb deep are both two of hip hop's greatest groups.

i find it funny that pimp c is always taking shots at the eastcoast and nyc in particular......i like ugk but on some real sh*t i can't support the sh*t pimp c on.....

Last edited by mt fuji; 10-13-2007 at 05:27 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #174
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
the dudes an idiot for trying to act like he doesnt know who mobb deep is, i'm sorry i don't care if u agree with his staments or not the punk isnt big enough to act like he doesnt even know who they are, IMO there names are on the same level and if i had to pick i listen to blood money over Pimp C's punk a.ss, i know there will be haters for this........ SAVE IT! i don't give a fu*k what u have to say.
 10 years ago '06        #175
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 258 258
PIMPC C IS AN a**hole!! WHAT IS HE SELLING? HE GOT SOME NERVE TALKING BOUT SOUNDSCAN. UGK FINALLY SELL SOME RECORDS AND HE HOLLYWOOD NOW. fu*k HIM. HE WENT TO JAIL CAUSE HE PULLED OUT ON A bi*ch AND 2 n*ggaS. HE'S a.ss. HE WAS CRYING IN JAIL!!! FIFTY TAKIN SHOTS AT bi*ch WEEZY WHY HE AIN'T ADDRESSING THAT? HUH WHAT. CAUSE HE CAN'T fu*k WITH THAT MILLIONAIRE fu*k PIMP C HE SOUND IGNORANT. HE THINK HE BIG CAUSE HE DID A BID IN PC.
 10 years ago '06        #176
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 Shady101 said:
the dudes an idiot for trying to act like he doesnt know who mobb deep is, i'm sorry i don't care if u agree with his staments or not the punk isnt big enough to act like he doesnt even know who they are, IMO there names are on the same level and if i had to pick i listen to blood money over Pimp C's punk a.ss, i know there will be haters for this........ SAVE IT! i don't give a fu*k what u have to say.

CO-SIGN
 10 years ago '06        #177
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
nobody from the south tho

the south don't want a civil war cause they'll lose AGAIN!!

TRUE THOSE BACKWOOD PUSSIES CAN'T fu*k WIT US. BUT ON SOME REAL sh*t UGK REALLY GOT ALBUMS OUT? OH I JUST THOUGHT THE WERE CALLABO HOES!!!!! MOBB DEEP>>>>>>>>UGK
 10-13-2007, 08:54 AM         #178
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said:
PIMPC C IS AN a**hole!! WHAT IS HE SELLING? HE GOT SOME NERVE TALKING BOUT SOUNDSCAN. UGK FINALLY SELL SOME RECORDS AND HE HOLLYWOOD NOW. fu*k HIM. HE WENT TO JAIL CAUSE HE PULLED OUT ON A bi*ch AND 2 n*ggaS. HE'S a.ss. HE WAS CRYING IN JAIL!!! FIFTY TAKIN SHOTS AT bi*ch WEEZY WHY HE AIN'T ADDRESSING THAT? HUH WHAT. CAUSE HE CAN'T fu*k WITH THAT MILLIONAIRE fu*k PIMP C HE SOUND IGNORANT. HE THINK HE BIG CAUSE HE DID A BID IN PC.
you just made yourself look stupid
 10 years ago '04        #179
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
 kingofdasouf said:
U right about dat but I feel real n*ggaz still run da city

but I cant get why people still got dis misconception about Atl.....Folks on dis sh*t hollin bout gays and sh*t but for every gay I see in Atlanta there are 5 times as many homeless folks......Dez mothafu*kas will be shocked if I took they a.ss near Edgewood, Auburn Ave, and even near 5 points, and that aint even including Mechanicsville, Pittsburgh, S.W.A.T.S, etc expecting gays and sh*t. To be honest wit yall some parts of Atlanta is full of slumz

They tryin they best to hide Atlanta problems by tearing down alot of these raggedy a.ss buildings and throwin up dez condos and sh*t.....hell even a damn hosiptal like Grady have people gettin r*ped in it.

Atlanta aint this gay haven like people think, and real n*ggaz know what im talkin bout

True because iswear to god they pushin all the project n*ggaz to one side while rebuldin the projects onthe other side

outta towners have runined the hood because they forced alot of n*ggas to be homeless now

i remember walkin threw pitsburg seen n*ggas in them apts then i walked threw thatbi*chlike a yr later and seen they were tore down just like grady holmes, perry holems, carver holmes all that sh*t its kinda sad i mean some hoods u see more homless strugglin n*ggas than residences

gay ppl got places they be but they aint just full blown ima drive a rambow colred car down the hardest hood and not get checked full blown
 10-13-2007, 09:44 AM         #180
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
thats sad that you a wanna be e thug
Shut up and go back and hide
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy