Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
100 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10-12-2007, 05:16 PM         #141
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^if t.i got whooped then why is he on top of the game and flip is m.i.a?????? if he got whooped flip would have capitalized on it,
because regardles if ti got his a.ss whooped or not which he did his d*ckridas still gone back him and that includes yo a.ss
 10-12-2007, 05:18 PM         #142
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh.. "let me see ya soundscan" that sh*t dont mean sh*t ! .. pimp c is a wierdo ! n*gga needs to go back jail smh like he created the name Trill.. this n*gga mayne.. fu*k his freckle face a.ss..
 10-12-2007, 05:20 PM         #143
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip must be chillin with cam'ron cause them n*ggas is no where to be found.
 10-12-2007, 05:24 PM         #144
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Isn't Black Al Capone from NY
yep and his with the clover g's flips clique
 10 years ago '06        #145
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
fu*k old man pimp c:finger:

that is all
 10 years ago '05        #146
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,461 | Props total: 2466 2466
lol he on jeezy d*ck the whole time.
 10 years ago '05        #147
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 realtalk said:
i see you changed the subject smart choice since you wanna talk about flip n*gga flip can freestyle his a.ss off pepp the sig i don't give a fu*k how much nelly sold he's wack as fu*k sells don't mean sh*t but since you wanna talk about them uh let's see
flip has 1 gold album 1 platinum album 1 2x platinum album and his new album moved over 200,000 units with no promo flip>>>>>>>>nelly by far did yo say nelly????? nelly of all people
Changed subject?? I can go about that sh*t all day but Like I said I'm tell U like I tell my homeboy from Texas I aint about to go back and forth about that bullsh*t, Flip never said nothin about it cuz he knew he was pus*y and he aint do sh*t, anyway, I put up my crib that Nelly will eat that n*gga alive in a battle, The same way Tip did physically and lyrically, all those freestyles are wack as fu*k, he raps like a n*gga wit down syndrome I grew up in tha same hood Nelly lived in and he used to just spaz out on n*ggas when he was spittin, the man can rap but he gotta make his money so he do the commercial thang and I aint mad at his hustle and at those Flip stats,Nelly has a 8x Plat album, 5x Plat album, 4x plat album(Sweat and Suit), Nowhere comparable Nelly aint the nicest but he damn sure better than Lil Flip, 200,000??? Jeezy did that alone wit Trap or Die, Who brags about 200,000 total units, thats a flop, that n*gga had 4 fu*kin videos, dont give me that no promo sh*t, he FLOPPED!! and his Career is done Thank God, 1 less pus*y n*gga in the game, He had a fu*kin Access Granted on B.E.T talkin bout no promo, Nelly makes hits Flip simply does not, but U should be proud of yourself Flip fans are last of a dying breed, its hard to find those these days Soulja Boy sold more than flip How that verse go on that 1 track??? It was like........

Why everybody tryna bring me down
because of me they respect H-Town
look I was here when y'all wasn't around
the first week you did aight but then that sh*t went down

50,000-70,000 first week ..................TRASH, I'm not about to keep arguing bout a n*gga that everybody knows is trash, thats my final response

Last edited by Basicgz; 10-12-2007 at 06:05 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #148
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
fritz = south carolina
fat cat = alabama
 10-12-2007, 05:58 PM         #149
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face3Stacks
been just rockin everybody. keep it brazy n*gga.
 10-12-2007, 06:08 PM         #150
bronx2texas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k pimp c n*gga needs to retire. quick cuz he sucks.
 10 years ago '04        #151
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Number one,

Ajordan said:
Pimp C has become a publicity wh0ore. He needs to be straight up like a man and stop going back on everything he says.
The above statement is true. Dude has had like 4 or 5 interviews in a span of 3 months talking about the same sh*t, callin' people out on drug prices LIKE THAT sh*t ACTUALLY MATTERS. That's petty sh*t.

Number two, it did seem like Hav said that sh*t about T.I. to sell records, which was stupid of him.

Number three, seems like he doesn't understand that sales don't equate to skills; as a crew Mobb Deep has more plaques than UGK, aside from when they went Gold with Ridin' Dirty, it was only recently they started selling records, now he wants to say sh*t about "get your muthafu*king numbers up". That doesn't necessarily mean Mobb Deep is better than UGK or vice versa, it's all really a matter of opinion.

Lastly, for people who wanna talk down about The Kush selling 5,000 its first week, it was an INDEPENDENT RELEASE; 5,000 is a pretty solid number for first week.
 10 years ago '04        #152
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 profit said:
and to the n*ggas sayin atl lettin n*ggas take over territory boy stop its more like the real n*ggas gettin locked up ova snitcin a.ss outta towners
U right about dat but I feel real n*ggaz still run da city

but I cant get why people still got dis misconception about Atl.....Folks on dis sh*t hollin bout gays and sh*t but for every gay I see in Atlanta there are 5 times as many homeless folks......Dez mothafu*kas will be shocked if I took they a.ss near Edgewood, Auburn Ave, and even near 5 points, and that aint even including Mechanicsville, Pittsburgh, S.W.A.T.S, etc expecting gays and sh*t. To be honest wit yall some parts of Atlanta is full of slumz

They tryin they best to hide Atlanta problems by tearing down alot of these raggedy a.ss buildings and throwin up dez condos and sh*t.....hell even a damn hosiptal like Grady have people gettin r*ped in it.

Atlanta aint this gay haven like people think, and real n*ggaz know what im talkin bout

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 10-12-2007 at 06:46 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #153
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Facestacks been getting it in gotta prop da kid for bringing up some interesting points
 10-12-2007, 06:46 PM         #154
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^if t.i got whooped then why is he on top of the game and flip is m.i.a?????? if he got whooped flip would have capitalized on it,
we don't believe you you need more people!

hahhaa
 10-12-2007, 06:49 PM         #155
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:
Number one,

The above statement is true. Dude has had like 4 or 5 interviews in a span of 3 months talking about the same sh*t, callin' people out on drug prices LIKE THAT sh*t ACTUALLY MATTERS. That's petty sh*t.

Number two, it did seem like Hav said that sh*t about T.I. to sell records, which was stupid of him.

Number three, seems like he doesn't understand that sales don't equate to skills; as a crew Mobb Deep has more plaques than UGK, aside from when they went Gold with Ridin' Dirty, it was only recently they started selling records, now he wants to say sh*t about "get your muthafu*king numbers up". That doesn't necessarily mean Mobb Deep is better than UGK or vice versa, it's all really a matter of opinion.

Lastly, for people who wanna talk down about The Kush selling 5,000 its first week, it was an INDEPENDENT RELEASE; 5,000 is a pretty solid number for first week.

Lol HAHA Nah Jim Jones Was Indie First Week 110k+ Thats Solid

Or

Any Rap-A-lot Rapper >>>>>>> Koch
 10 years ago '04        #156
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
 DJVBar said:
Lol HAHA Nah Jim Jones Was Indie First Week 110k+ Thats Solid

Or

Any Rap-A-lot Rapper >>>>>>> Koch
Yeah, but compare Koch to Nature Sounds, major difference in promotion, I'm talking about smaller indie labels, ex. Babygrande, Shaman Works, Def Jux, Stones Throw, a lot of which have distro through Koch.

Last edited by RuggedSouljah; 10-12-2007 at 07:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #157
Jason1115 3 heat pts
space
space
$861 | Props total: 176 176
Smm..sssmmm....ssssmmmmmm.........., Yeah I Smell Hate Around Dees Parts. Damn What We Do 2 U.
 10-12-2007, 07:09 PM         #158
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i learned nothing from this interview
 10 years ago '06        #159
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 Face3Stacks said:
nobody from the south tho

the south don't want a civil war cause they'll lose AGAIN!!
Lolz whens the last time you heard a hot song from anywhere up there? Can't rhyme, Don't got no beats, don't go no subject matter that anyone wants to hear. Therefore yall don't sell and yall catch feelings cause we do. End of story.
 10-12-2007, 07:25 PM         #160
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
okay lets do that in terms of longevity

Nas>>>>>UGK
Jay>>>>>TI
50>>>>>>Luda
Jim Jones>>>>>Joc
Mims>>>>>Richboy
Fab>>>>>>Dro
Busta>>>>>>Paul wall
Kweli>>>>Chamillionaire

better for you??they all been in the game relativly same amount as time as the person they sold more then.

ok ok i been readin all youve been saying and whatever, music is music fu*k where they come from. but 50 better than luda?! the fu*k??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago