Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Face3Stacks said:
Pimp C said Blood Money didn't go gold but either did UGK's album

first off Mobb Deep been platinum and UGK never been:rolleyes: so why is he talkin about sales??that sh*t makes no sense.
he thanked God and his label for having the #1 album he should be thanking Outkast cause thats the reason they FINALLY GOT TO #1 AFTER 15 YEARS

UGK FINALLY GOT #1 ALBUM AFTER 15 YEARS AND THIS DUMB fu*k ACTS LIKE HE'S DOIN KANYE NUMBERS...tellin Mob to get they numbers up then shouting out Raekwon a n*gga who ain't droopped in 5 years

n*ggas who respect this fake a.ss TOO SHORT WANNABE should :hang:themselves

if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
talkin bout people move there and change it..it's called America you dumb fu*k people from the south come up north and get love cause they don't threaten us with their presence ol sissy a.ss backtrackin d*cksucker
dogs bottom line(and i'm from queens doggy,grew up on mobb deep)dem n*ggas get real reckless wit they mouths.havoc said some dumb sh*t,and on the real if TI wanted to...he could BURY DEM n*ggaS....and i doubt 50 would even jump in,cause that would cause friction wit the south.

but pimp c...he seems to always be on some rap civil war sh*t,and real talk,n*ggas down south don't really like ny n*ggas,me i never had a problem wit anybody down here i get along wit everybody but i hear these n*ggas talk,they don't like ny cats.they be waiting for a n*gga to say anything sounding negative towards the south.its all good tho cause i been outta nyc before i came down here,and NOBODY likes nyc n*ggas.except they girls.......
 10 years ago '04        #122
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,892 | Props total: 18477 18477
Bun b went gold and then some
 10 years ago '06        #123
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
fu*k Pimp C he legend but he is a bi*ch
 10-12-2007, 03:27 PM         #124
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Too bad you're wrong. Mac Boney (or Big Kuntry) knocked Flip a.ss out before TI even knew what was goin' on. It's two different stories here. THe one that's told in Texas and the one in ATL.
too bad you wrong flip didn't get touched ti said he had it on tape so why hasn't he showed it yet that's because he got his a.ss whooped and he don't wanna show people what really happend and like i said flip didn't get touched dumb a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #125
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6807 6807
LOL@ this clown PimpC
without Bun B this clown wouldnt sell 1 record himself
he needs to stop with the WWE gimmick talk n*gga bout 48,
he needs to go chill somewhere
 10 years ago '06        #126
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
@ FaceStacks the Mobb Deep Groupie
 10 years ago '04        #127
profit 
space
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 123 123
 realtalk;1f0632057 said:
too bad you wrong flip didn't get touched ti said he had it on tape so why hasn't he showed it yet that's because he got his a.ss whooped and he don't wanna show people what really happend and like i said flip didn't get touched dumb a.ss
i been said this bout that whole situation if u wasnt there stfu

then if u ever listen to the n*ggas talk about the f!ght noone tells u what flip was doin

yall act like flip beat tis a.ss

its hersay to go off another n*gga words so i stay outta that

and to that facestacks dumb a.ss he look dumb now first it was ugk never went gold now its platinum

he also said ugk started the same time mobb did which is stupid as hell to say

he compared rappers that went platinum recently to dudes that havent went plat in the last 5 years

hes a herb thats why i left this convo
 10-12-2007, 04:04 PM         #128
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Flip aint swing on sh*t, that n*gga wouldnt bust a grape wit Welch's permission , if Flip swung on him how come he aint deny the allegations Tip made when Tip said I showed up in the clover and damn near everyone there said Flip wouldnt come from behind the car, Capone hit Tip in the back of the head, and T.I admitted that, but if Flip swung on him like U claim he woulda been tellin everybody that he did, U can tell he bi*ched up by the way he was actin, that n*gga laid low like a mothafu*ka after the situation thats characteristic of being embarassed, then he started talkin bout he wanna squash it, look at that Beef Pt 3 and how his demeanor was, He knew he aint do sh*t , I gotta give U texans credit yall stick by yall artist no matter how big of a has been they are, my partna from Dallas and a die hard Flip fan, As a matter of fact I heard he still driving that Burberry Jag My homie said he saw him downtown in Houston

But back to what I was saying both sides are finished, Mobb Deep is trash, Jay ruined their careers and they aint done nothin since Murda Musik,and the whole Texas movement is done except for UGK, well only rappers I like from Texas is Slim Thug, Face Mob, and UGK
flip did deny that sh*t ti said flip hid behind the car and said he had it on tape but where is the tape like i said it's been 4 years and he still haven't shown the tape yet that's because flip had his a.ss running like a bi*ch everybody in houston said flip had ti a.ss running fact is ti got his a.ss whooped and he ranned from flip and yall atlanta mothafu*kas don't wanna admit that yall home town hero is pus*y ti tried to make it like it he wen't down there own his on when he was invited my lil 3rd them n*ggas didn't think flip was go show up and flip did show up ready to squab but ti scary a.ss ranned from flip after flip swung on his a.ss and da black al capone caught his a.ss and beat the sh*t out of him you can stay in denial all you wan't too but ti is pus*y and flip punked his lil scary a.ss and when did flip lay low and say he wan't it to squash it flip didn't lay low and he never said he wan't it to squash it what the fu*k you talking bout my question is why haven't ti shown the tape he said flip hid where's is the fu*king tape my point exactly your comment is irrelevent i can't believe i type all this sh*t explaining to yo dumb a.ss you in the rest of these f*g**t a.ss atlanta folks is in denial flip punked the sh*t out of that lil n*gga and i see ti never denied that but he said flip hid where is the tape where's is the mothafu*kin tape there is no tape if there is a tape what you gone see is ti runnig from flip and gettin his a.ss whooped anyways WATCH this is coming from n*ggas thar fu*k with ti but don't even like flip but yet they kept it real and told the truth

st.louis music =one word WACK garbage,ass,trash,horrible never existed in hip hop

Last edited by realtalk; 10-12-2007 at 04:15 PM..
 10-12-2007, 04:06 PM         #129
FederalReserve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the record i dont really fu*k with mobb because they do alot of stupid sh*t... ALOT.. but they are legends in hiphop.. you cant seriously say they don't have sales; that sh*t is just a line of bullsh*t and outright disrespectful. Then again theres dudes in the South going @ Nas & Jay so it really doesn't shock me.
 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM         #130
black and brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think pimp c is a real n*gga he saying some real sh*t. n*ggas cant get mad if the south doing they thing... just step your game up.
 10-12-2007, 04:33 PM         #131
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Guys Are Ridiculous

If T.I. Didnt Get Whooped Then He Woulda Put The Tape Out...........
 10 years ago '04        #132
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 58 58
damn Face3Stacks u have no life what so ever, look at all the replies u have done since this morning. at arguin and replying to every single thing everybody said
 10 years ago '04        #133
stay alert 
space
space
space
 DJVBar said:
You Guys Are Ridiculous

thats true i been sayin that ever since the f!ght 1st happen
 10 years ago '04        #134
stay alert 
space
space
space
 Knockout Kingz said:
who gives a fu*k....To sit back and argue thru 5 pages about who sold what and who's career is or isnt over..."who gives a fu*k"
exactly
 10-12-2007, 04:42 PM         #135
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
You Guys Are Ridiculous

:applause::applause::applause:
 10-12-2007, 04:44 PM         #136
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
your dumb as a rock huh?? Jay called them cause he wanted to BROADEN HIS AUDIENCE. atlanta is filled with transvestites and fake dopeboys get the fu*k outta here and go do a dance:rolleyes:
^^^u sound dumb as fu*k,ny got HELLA trany's ever watch taxi cab confessions??? ny got hella f*gs and drag queens and how do the south have fake d boys??? you sound mad and you talkin bout do a dance??? you reppin the east? they got plenty dances as well as my drank and my 2 step str8 outta philly lol k!ll yaself cuz you have officially been OWNED
 10-12-2007, 04:46 PM         #137
CanadianOG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k... is wrong wit u.....
ur defending mobb deep.,!!! thats a joke...
n*gga if u aint down with ugk... u aint gang,,., or know nething bout the game...
 10-12-2007, 04:46 PM         #138
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJVBar said:
You Guys Are Ridiculous

^^^if t.i got whooped then why is he on top of the game and flip is m.i.a?????? if he got whooped flip would have capitalized on it,
 10 years ago '05        #139
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 realtalk said:
flip did deny that sh*t ti said flip hid behind the car and said he had it on tape but where is the tape like i said it's been 4 years and he still haven't shown the tape yet that's because flip had his a.ss running like a bi*ch everybody in houston said flip had ti a.ss running fact is ti got his a.ss whooped and he ranned from flip and yall atlanta mothafu*kas don't wanna admit that yall home town hero is pus*y ti tried to make it like it he wen't down there own his on when he was invited my lil 3rd them n*ggas didn't think flip was go show up and flip did show up ready to squab but ti scary a.ss ranned from flip after flip swung on his a.ss and da black al capone caught his a.ss and beat the sh*t out of him you can stay in denial all you wan't too but ti is pus*y and flip punked his lil scary a.ss and when did flip lay low and say he wan't it to squash it flip didn't lay low and he never said he wan't it to squash it what the fu*k you talking bout my question is why haven't ti shown the tape he said flip hid where's is the fu*king tape my point exactly your comment is irrelevent i can't believe i type all this sh*t explaining to yo dumb a.ss you in the rest of these f*g**t a.ss atlanta folks is in denial flip punked the sh*t out of that lil n*gga and i see ti never denied that but he said flip hid where is the tape where's is the mothafu*kin tape there is no tape if there is a tape what you gone see is ti runnig from flip and gettin his a.ss whooped anyways WATCH this is coming from n*ggas thar fu*k with ti but don't even like flip but yet they kept it real and told the truth

st.louis music =one word WACK garbage,ass,trash,horrible never existed in hip hop
Flip Fans I aint arguing bout somethin I aint see and U aint see, and word of mouth and he say she say so drop that but First off I aint arguing with anyone about music that has Lil Flip in their Avy You can talk about my city music, cuz I dont like it my damn self, but how can U judge and tell me whats hip-hop and U have Lil Flip in your Avy??? I can see if U had Face Mob, sh*t even Z-Ro but U have Lil Flip............LIL FLIP!!! Thats like a crackhead tellin someone how to stay clean and sober up, Nelly has done way more for hip-hop than Flip has ever done, What did Flip's last album sell??? Has it even cracked the 100,000 mark??? Who was invited to Hip-Hop Honors with HIP-HOP Legends?? Was it Flip.....Naw............Who's sold over 20 Mil records??? Is It Flip......Naw, Does Nelly ride around in a burberry Jaguar in 2007 like its 2002, naw check that new Smack Dvd and see what he pushing, Flip has never been relavent to hip-hop what so ever, he's a trash rapper/studio gangsta/school boy, that phony aint never moved weight, never busted a gun, and he aint a G, I can name 100 rappers better than that n*gga, majority from Texas he's a.sscheeks point, blank, period
 10-12-2007, 05:15 PM         #140
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Flip Fans I aint arguing bout somethin I aint see and U aint see, and word of mouth and he say she say so drop that but First off I aint arguing with anyone about music that has Lil Flip in their Avy You can talk about my city music, cuz I dont like it my damn self, but how can U judge and tell me whats hip-hop and U have Lil Flip in your Avy??? I can see if U had Face Mob, sh*t even Z-Ro but U have Lil Flip............LIL FLIP!!! Thats like a crackhead tellin someone how to stay clean and sober up, Nelly has done way more for hip-hop than Flip has ever done, What did Flip's last album sell??? Has it even cracked the 100,000 mark??? Who was invited to Hip-Hop Honors with HIP-HOP Legends?? Was it Flip.....Naw............Who's sold over 20 Mil records??? Is It Flip......Naw, Does Nelly ride around in a burberry Jaguar in 2007 like its 2002, naw check that new Smack Dvd and see what he pushing, Flip has never been relavent to hip-hop what so ever, he's a trash rapper/studio gangsta/school boy, that phony aint never moved weight, never busted a gun, and he aint a G, I can name 100 rappers better than that n*gga, majority from Texas he's a.sscheeks point, blank, period
i see you changed the subject smart choice since you wanna talk about flip n*gga flip can freestyle his a.ss off pepp the sig i don't give a fu*k how much nelly sold he's wack as fu*k sells don't mean sh*t but since you wanna talk about them uh let's see
flip has 1 gold album 1 platinum album 1 2x platinum album and his new album moved over 200,000 units with no promo flip>>>>>>>>nelly by far did yo say nelly????? nelly of all people

Last edited by realtalk; 10-12-2007 at 05:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy