Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 Face3Stacks said:
blood money cam out last year:rolleyes:
when's the last time UGK went gold???

when's the last time Pimp C performed in the East??talkin bout the east got love for him pure comedy
UGK albums never really had that much promotion until now. when the last time you saw one of UGK albums get alot of promotio. they was never really getting played in the radio until they did that song song with Jay -Z "Big Pimpin"

Last edited by MDz; 10-12-2007 at 12:23 PM..
 10-12-2007, 12:29 PM         #102
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MDz said:
UGK albums never really had that much promotion until now. when the last time you saw one of UGK albums get alot of promotio. they was never really getting played in the radio until they did that song song with Jay -Z "Big Pimpin"
and the only reason they gettin play now is cause they did a song with OUTKAST:rolleyes:
besides if they legends and have such a loyal following why they need so much promotion?
 10 years ago '05        #103
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,693 | Props total: 517 517
 Face3Stacks said:
I bet you was droppin down gettin yo eagle on huh

alotta people sold more records then Jay-Z what does that affect my life??

you said Mobb's career over..they sold more then Cham you lose.
I really dont care for sells but you always bring them up. Lets talk about solo album from Havoc and Prodigy for a second

Cham has 1 plat album and how many does Prodigy and HAvoc have solo??????? none you lose again
 10 years ago '04        #104
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 profit said:
buddy u stupid ugk was underground going gold years ago when gold was what n*ggas couldnt sell in majors thats why they got so much respect get a history lesson and i personaly dont remember mb going plat only a couple gold albums

then lets look at it even with a 50 cent record to jump your record off u cant sell 300 tho records ?? when banks bck and game all did the same thing and went plat

thats still not good because gunit wasnt dead at that time and they still didnt sell

n*ggas never understood why ugk got respect think about it independent 300 tho is wayyyyy more than major 300 tho

Mobb Deep lost some of their fanbase with that G-Unit move.....they were their own entity...they became some bandwagon nikkuhs joining 50....but in all honesty, their time has passed, and they been in the game just as long as UGK, they did blow up and then they fell off...I would say they had a good hip-hop career....the same way havoc would'nt be shyt without prodigy, pimp would'nt be shyt without bun..........how much did that sweet jones album sell while this dude talking, did it go gold?
 10 years ago '04        #105
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Face3Stacks again.
 10 years ago '05        #106
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
who gives a fu*k....To sit back and argue thru 5 pages about who sold what and who's career is or isnt over..."who gives a fu*k"

Last edited by Knockout Kingz; 10-12-2007 at 12:53 PM..
 10-12-2007, 12:52 PM         #107
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I really dont care for sells but you always bring them up. Lets talk about solo album from Havoc and Prodigy for a second

Cham has 1 plat album and how many does Prodigy and HAvoc have solo??????? none you lose again
you didn't say there solo careers were overcause then I'd agree with you:banghead:
you said MOBB DEEP's career was over.they have more plaques then your boyfriend. stop gettin mad

Chamillionaire went from 1 million to 78,000 in 1 year = 1 hit wonder

fllllllllllooooooooooooooopppppppp

[S]go away LIL GAY 05[/S]
 10 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
 Face3Stacks said:
well if there careers are over then why did they sell more then your boycrush?? all I'm sayin is if the still sell 300,000 their careers aren't over

your talkin bout Saigon handling Prodigy has nothing to do with their careers

i know your a weak bi*ch if you think 1 punch = handled

ummmm ugk last album is at 475k u talkin bout :wow:
 10-12-2007, 01:20 PM         #109
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
ummmm ugk last album is at 475k u talkin bout :wow:
no it's not dummy it's at 342 and it's been out for a couple months

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW THE POST YOU QUOTED i WAS TALKIN ABOUT CHAMILLIONAIRE
[S]nice try[/S]

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-12-2007 at 01:26 PM..
 10-12-2007, 01:39 PM         #110
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
no it's not dummy it's at 342 and it's been out for a couple months

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW THE POST YOU QUOTED i WAS TALKIN ABOUT CHAMILLIONAIRE
[S]nice try[/S]
how about you get at my last post and say something about it?

cham's first album didnt start to sell till months after its release so how about you wait a year and a half then compare it to mobb sleeps last album...

or compare his first week sales with havocs and prodigys wholes discography......

get at my big post i wanna see what you have to say or am i just right?

mobb sleep = group
cham = 1 person

and btw cham's at 124,192 in 2 weeks right?
mobb deep did 250k in 18 months aka 72 weeks lol [WITH 50 ON THERE SINGLES AND NATE DOGG]

Last edited by DJVBar; 10-12-2007 at 01:48 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #111
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
n*ggaz always hating on the south...move on n*gga keep bringing up Cham....so what anyway you put it...South Right Now>>>>>>>>East Right Now
 10-12-2007, 01:51 PM         #112
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah n*gga! We know hip-hop and rap and all that sh*t started in the
muthafu*kin East
Knalmsayin? Then it went to the West coast and they did it a little bit better
Knalmsayin? But now it's our time to shine down here n*gga!
Knalmsayin? So since y'all n*ggaz keep sayin we ain't real hip-hop down here
We don't wanna be down with you bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz!
So y'all stay up there with that BULLsh*t!
This country rap tunes down here n*gga!

They put all y'all records on one side of the store
And put all the country rap music on the other side of the store
And see who sell out first... bi*ch a.ss n*gga!
It's ya own fault ya sh*t ain't sellin!
You reap what you sew!
fu*k you in ya pus*y!

-Pimp C

Quit hatin the South... (baby)
We gettin paper in the South... (gettin money)
Quit hatin the South... (baby)
Quit hatin the South...
 10 years ago '04        #113
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
pimp c is a clown a.ss hater
 10-12-2007, 02:16 PM         #114
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
dude the whole rap game got at nas look at the tshirts that were made sayin hip hop isnt dead

so u saying luda dissed nas when he said it lives in the south???

ti dissin nas when he say it aint dead because he still rappin??

and nas did diss up first saying we candy rappers i hate the d*ckryding 50 d*ck rides souljia boy then gets on stage and say well the south dance 2 much but was just on rap city doin the sh*t its flip flop bullsh*t

n*gga dont get it twisted why would we be reckless on someone elses block thats stupid but its likewise on both ends thats respect for surroundings that aint yours

if we go off of number jeezy did better than nas so jeezy won??? sh*t matter fact i bet souljia boy do better numbers than nas so does that mean sb beat nas 2 ?

if u wasnt there how would u know what happened? its 2 stories each say ti got hit up side the head not like flip did it but its also says flip was hiding under a car and thats how homie got hit but its word of mouth so who gives a fu*k its not like homie is my big homie so its whatever ever n*gga gotta defend his own and every n*gga dun lost a f!ght 1
you from atlanta so you being biased ti got his a.ss handed to him flip swung on ti and ti ranned da black al capone caught ti and knocked his a.ss out after that ro grabbed his strap and started busing and that's when every body scattered and start leaving that's what happend i don't know where you get that flip hiding sh*t from it's impossible for a n*gga to hide when he (flip) was the one who had ti running if what ti said was true than he would of shown the tape by now it's been 4 years and ti still aint showed the damn tape that's because flip had that a.ss running plus he (ti) got that a.ss whooped long story short stop lying to yo self

and whoever said people from the south are pussies bring yo bi*ch a.ss down here and we gone show you who the pussies are

Last edited by realtalk; 10-12-2007 at 02:18 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #115
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
title is incorrect...he was talking about havoc..
 10 years ago '04        #116
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 realtalk said:
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] you from atlanta so you being biased ti got his a.ss handed to him flip swung on ti and ti ranned da black al capone caught ti and knocked his a.ss out after that ro grabbed his strap and started busing and that's when every body scattered and start leaving that's what happend i don't know where you get that flip hiding sh*t from it's impossible for a n*gga to hide when he (flip) was the one who had ti running if what ti said was true than he would of shown the tape by now it's been 4 years and ti still aint showed the damn tape that's because flip had that a.ss running plus he (ti) got that a.ss whooped long story short stop lying to yo self

and whoever said people from the south are pussies bring yo bi*ch a.ss down here and we gone show you who the pussies are
Isn't Black Al Capone from NY
 10 years ago '07        #117
espn03 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 15 15
Looks like somebody likes the taste of Mobb Deep's nut. On the real, if you want to talk numbers then that dumb a.ss n*gga solider boy can sell more records than mobb deep but does that make him better? fu*k no!! we're talking about lyrical ability and compared to real n*ggas in the south, Mobb Deep just doesnt cut the mustard jack. So for all you n*ggas hating the south, in the wrds of Pimp C, "EAT A d*ck".

P.S. dont even use Chamillionaire and mobb deep in the same sentence.
 10-12-2007, 02:52 PM         #118
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
Pimp C said Blood Money didn't go gold but either did UGK's album

first off Mobb Deep been platinum and UGK never been:rolleyes: so why is he talkin about sales??that sh*t makes no sense.
he thanked God and his label for having the #1 album he should be thanking Outkast cause thats the reason they FINALLY GOT TO #1 AFTER 15 YEARS

UGK FINALLY GOT #1 ALBUM AFTER 15 YEARS AND THIS DUMB fu*k ACTS LIKE HE'S DOIN KANYE NUMBERS...tellin Mob to get they numbers up then shouting out Raekwon a n*gga who ain't droopped in 5 years

n*ggas who respect this fake a.ss TOO SHORT WANNABE should :hang:themselves

if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
talkin bout people move there and change it..it's called America you dumb fu*k people from the south come up north and get love cause they don't threaten us with their presence ol sissy a.ss backtrackin d*cksucker
...the interviewer said that...
 10 years ago '06        #119
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
Know What Im Talk'n Bout
 10 years ago '05        #120
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 realtalk said:
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] you from atlanta so you being biased ti got his a.ss handed to him flip swung on ti and ti ranned da black al capone caught ti and knocked his a.ss out after that ro grabbed his strap and started busing and that's when every body scattered and start leaving that's what happend i don't know where you get that flip hiding sh*t from it's impossible for a n*gga to hide when he (flip) was the one who had ti running if what ti said was true than he would of shown the tape by now it's been 4 years and ti still aint showed the damn tape that's because flip had that a.ss running plus he (ti) got that a.ss whooped long story short stop lying to yo self

Flip aint swing on sh*t, that n*gga wouldnt bust a grape wit Welch's permission , if Flip swung on him how come he aint deny the allegations Tip made when Tip said I showed up in the clover and damn near everyone there said Flip wouldnt come from behind the car, Capone hit Tip in the back of the head, and T.I admitted that, but if Flip swung on him like U claim he woulda been tellin everybody that he did, U can tell he bi*ched up by the way he was actin, that n*gga laid low like a mothafu*ka after the situation thats characteristic of being embarassed, then he started talkin bout he wanna squash it, look at that Beef Pt 3 and how his demeanor was, He knew he aint do sh*t , I gotta give U texans credit yall stick by yall artist no matter how big of a has been they are, my partna from Dallas and a die hard Flip fan, As a matter of fact I heard he still driving that Burberry Jag My homie said he saw him downtown in Houston

But back to what I was saying both sides are finished, Mobb Deep is trash, Jay ruined their careers and they aint done nothin since Murda Musik,and the whole Texas movement is done except for UGK, well only rappers I like from Texas is Slim Thug, Face Mob, and UGK
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy