Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10-12-2007, 08:55 AM         #21
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Who cares FAcestacks ? And Prodigy got handled by Saigon
well if there careers are over then why did they sell more then your boycrush?? all I'm sayin is if the still sell 300,000 their careers aren't over


your talkin bout Saigon handling Prodigy has nothing to do with their careers

i know your a weak bi*ch if you think 1 punch = handled
 11 years ago '07        #22
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 587 587
everybody in the industry done ran through mobb deep....
 11 years ago '05        #23
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
^^^^true
 10-12-2007, 08:59 AM         #24
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 budlightextra said:
everybody in the industry done ran through mobb deep....
nobody from the south tho

the south don't want a civil war cause they'll lose AGAIN!!
 10-12-2007, 09:00 AM         #25
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Prodigy got handled by Saigon
 11 years ago '04        #26
profit 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 191 191
i bet riaa has chams first plat albums that he sold off the street and got mils for on record 2 huh?

n*gga them n*ggas sold sh*t on da streets how could the riaa track it?

ugk been rappin when mb was in some bodys balls comon now

n*gga fu*k u talkin bout my city come down here and bet u be on peep
 11 years ago '04        #27
profit 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 191 191
 Face3Stacks said:
nobody from the south tho

the south don't want a civil war cause they'll lose AGAIN!!
agian?? bi*ch please when did neone from the south ever try to get at up orth cats??

we never diss up north n*ggas because we get love from them n*ggas its them that diss us then we still dont do sh*t because we bout gettin money name oe time a up north kat battled a down south n*gga ??? ill wait

because it never happen and never will we dont battle rap we shoot it out home boy come to my block and u will see millitary weapons in the hands on pre teens
1
 11 years ago '05        #28
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 profit said:
i bet riaa has chams first plat albums that he sold off the street and got mils for on record 2 huh?

n*gga them n*ggas sold sh*t on da streets how could the riaa track it?

ugk been rappin when mb was in some bodys balls comon now

n*gga fu*k u talkin bout my city come down here and bet u be on peep
Don't worry about Facestacks man he is a hater. Anything about a southern artist he hates on them. You talk negative about northern artist he starts to cry about it and sh*t. Don't pay him any attention
 10-12-2007, 09:04 AM         #29
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
i bet riaa has chams first plat albums that he sold off the street and got mils for on record 2 huh?

n*gga them n*ggas sold sh*t on da streets how could the riaa track it?

ugk been rappin when mb was in some bodys balls comon now

n*gga fu*k u talkin bout my city come down here and bet u be on peep
off the streets a million yeah and now Cham can only do 78,000 when it's being counted :rolleyes:

THAT'S ALL LIES

UGK started in 91 Mobb started in 92 you don't know sh*t dumbass

[S]we don't believe you .you need more people[/S]
 10-12-2007, 09:07 AM         #30
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Don't worry about Facestacks man he is a hater. Anything about a southern artist he hates on them. You talk negative about northern artist he starts to cry about it and sh*t. Don't pay him any attention
I don't even like Mobb Deep but for you to say their careers are over and they did a better number then a southern rapper you call the truth is beyond hating..your a hatin d*ckryder


and you said Nelly>>>>>The Roots and Blackstar


your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient
 11 years ago '04        #31
profit 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 191 191
fu*k u sayin? i said ugk been rappin since mb iwas in they daddy balls them n*ggas only like 2 sum old years they started when they was 15

u get your knowledge up im from th e south and knw that

n*ggas ask about any h town n*ggas how u think they ride like that ?? u think thats off of advance money ?? n*gga its independent but i forgot ny and up north kats mixtapes dont sell like down south sh*t thats why its so much hate i bet yall didnt believe slim thugh when he said he had a mil before the deal huh?
 11 years ago '05        #32
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:

and you said Nelly>>>>>The Roots and Blackstar


your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient
I never said Nelly was the better rapper. The albums were better.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 10-12-2007 at 09:13 AM..
 10-12-2007, 09:11 AM         #33
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
agian?? bi*ch please when did neone from the south ever try to get at up orth cats??

we never diss up north n*ggas because we get love from them n*ggas its them that diss us then we still dont do sh*t because we bout gettin money name oe time a up north kat battled a down south n*gga ??? ill wait

because it never happen and never will we dont battle rap we shoot it out home boy come to my block and u will see millitary weapons in the hands on pre teens
1
Jeezy didn't come at Nas:rolleyes:

first you said you get love from upnorth then the next sentence you said they diss you are you that stupid that you contradict yourself in the same sentence

your block is filled with DUMB n*ggaS..every1 is tough on their block come to Philly and run that sh*t I bet your mom catches a bullet

southern cats shoot it out??then why did TI get beat up in Houston? why he didn't bust his gun??

pre-teens holding weapons proves my point how stupid southerners really are
 11 years ago '04        #34
profit 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 191 191
not to mention ti has done beter numbers than the mobb in the last 3 years than the whole mobb catalog

talk about cham this year but how much did his last sell ?

if we wanna throw out plat albums n*gga paul wall went plat his first time out does that make him relevant in hiphop to talk down about someone?

southren kats sell more because we cater to what n*ggas wanna hear real sh*t about real life not some metaphor bullsh*t hating on another region or person and 90 percent of the up north rap game is on that rite now
1
 10-12-2007, 09:12 AM         #35
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I never said Nelly was the better rapper. The albums were better.
then you erased it..backtrackin n*gga.like I said your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient
 11 years ago '05        #36
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
Mobb Deep last album came out 06 and sold 300,000. Cham came out late 05 H sold over a million in 2006 you lose again THe Kush came out and sold 5,000 in first week. Cham sold 78,000 in the first week you lose again


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 10-12-2007 at 09:14 AM..
 10-12-2007, 09:15 AM         #37
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
not to mention ti has done beter numbers than the mobb in the last 3 years than the whole mobb catalog

talk about cham this year but how much did his last sell ?

if we wanna throw out plat albums n*gga paul wall went plat his first time out does that make him relevant in hiphop to talk down about someone?

southren kats sell more because we cater to what n*ggas wanna hear real sh*t about real life not some metaphor bullsh*t hating on another region or person and 90 percent of the up north rap game is on that rite now
1
southern cats sell more then who??
Paul wall
Chamillionaire
Slim Thug
Mike jones
Lil Flip
Young Joc

all 1 hit wonders who can't crack gold now.
the south raps about real sh*t

go do your homework dummy cause I already proved you have NO FACTS.
when did UGK go gold EVER???show proof.I'll wait
 11 years ago '05        #38
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
then you erased it..backtrackin n*gga.like I said your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient
I didnt erase sh*t man. Get outta here man with that.
 11 years ago '04        #39
profit 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 191 191
dude the whole rap game got at nas look at the tshirts that were made sayin hip hop isnt dead

so u saying luda dissed nas when he said it lives in the south???

ti dissin nas when he say it aint dead because he still rappin??

and nas did diss up first saying we candy rappers i hate the d*ckryding 50 d*ck rides souljia boy then gets on stage and say well the south dance 2 much but was just on rap city doin the sh*t its flip flop bullsh*t

n*gga dont get it twisted why would we be reckless on someone elses block thats stupid but its likewise on both ends thats respect for surroundings that aint yours

if we go off of number jeezy did better than nas so jeezy won??? sh*t matter fact i bet souljia boy do better numbers than nas so does that mean sb beat nas 2 ?

if u wasnt there how would u know what happened? its 2 stories each say ti got hit up side the head not like flip did it but its also says flip was hiding under a car and thats how homie got hit but its word of mouth so who gives a fu*k its not like homie is my big homie so its whatever ever n*gga gotta defend his own and every n*gga dun lost a f!ght
1
 11 years ago '05        #40
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
southern cats sell more then who??
Paul wall
Chamillionaire
Slim Thug
Mike jones
Lil Flip
Young Joc

all 1 hit wonders who can't crack gold now.
the south raps about real sh*t

go do your homework dummy cause I already proved you have NO FACTS.
when did UGK go gold EVER???show proof.I'll wait
UGK will crack gold with the album they just dropped I want to say that Ridin Dirty went gold to.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy