Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
 234
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10-15-2007, 11:07 PM         #221
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima mobb deep fan but them nikkas suck now
i fukkin hated blood money

i dunno bout thier careers bein over

but ittl never be like when quiet storm came out

to me thas when they reached thier peak
 10-15-2007, 11:08 PM         #222
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is for the dude who said nothern artists depend on southern artists for all their hits..... lets back track real quick mo. before vol.3, jay had more number one hits consecutively on the charts than the majority of artists period. no southern production. almost all of 50's production is comprised of northern producers. nothin but hits. and since we're on the subject....why if he neptunes are from the south, are they fu*kin with mostly northern artists? cuz thats where the money and hits are. not the one hit wonders, but the hit-makers. back to business. have u ever heard of justblaze, who produced two of T.I's best songs. or maybe u remember him from kanye west and dre's albums. cuz he made tracks for them too which were all hits. maybe u remember him from a song call round here feat. trick daddy and T.I. ever heard of DJ premier? hitmaker and one of the best producers of all time. DR. Period? No ID? everyone has hits from someone else, bottom line, but northern artists dont need southern producers like u say they do. show me what you got.... just blaze produced it, why was the self proclaimed best rapper alive gettin on the track after that? how come after the song NY came out, every one from the south jumped on it and made they own thing for it, and the game made a freestyle showin love to NY? see how u aint think before u spoke. we are smart, and cats like me will show u how smart when yall make comments like this. i aint with the beef sh*t people, but dont make stupid comments that aint true, cuz i am very proud of my hometown and i will sh*t on u if u aint comin intelligently wit yaselves. by the way? why kanye fu*k mostly with east coast dudes? dre, fu*ks mostly wit east coast dudes, why? and why every artist they fu*k wit got more than one hit? u said the south do they own thing, but most of the cats out now makin yall look bad are one hit wonders usin the same format from the last dude to make the club hit. in all honesty, i want u to look at the truth of the matter before any of yall reply to this, wit the exception of the south's actual lyricist, nobody known fu*ks wit yall. think about why. it aint a coincidence that one of the best producers in the game hasnt made a real hit for yall artists. its not a diss, but think for a minute. even scott storch would rather fu*k wit paris hilton than deal with yall artists. real talk fam. one
 10 years ago '06        #223
PokeyG82 
space
avatar space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
50>>>>>>>Luda

Im not even a big fan of luda, but luda would k!ll 50 in the booth anyday!!
 10-16-2007, 05:36 AM         #224
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fyi LUDA from the north. He reps the south tho.
 10 years ago '04        #225
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Face3Stacks said:
let me just say I'm from THE ILLADELPH but stay in NYC so I speak on sh*t I see.

cause y'all they some hatin a.ss bama's and you might lived in NY when you was 2 but nobody with no fu*kin sense says doggy..it's funny n*ggas hate NY but they all come here to get on..all them southern rappers is comin here comin to the clubs here looking for love.and I don't knock all them cats but they ALL want NY to back them. Wayne would quit Baby to be from NY


and them street cats of course they waiting on a n*gga from OT to act out..everybody is tough on they own block with all tey n*ggas there..if they got this dis like for NY tellem buy a map and come to the city....beating up n*ggas thats from NY but is in FLA by theyself is pus*y!
relax clown i moved from ny when i was 20...so what are u talking about??matter of fact,what the fu*k is ya whole post about??crack k!lls....
 10 years ago '04        #226
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6626 6626
 Make_a_WIsh said:
ok,am i the only that notices that something is wrong when pimp c says towards havoc "who is this n*gga,i dont know him"


wait a min,mobb deep catalog > pimp c in a way u cant even define.
I hope you mean as in Pimp C alone because Mobb Deep and UGK's catalogs are NOT that far apart

 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
fyi LUDA from the north. He reps the south tho.
^^^
Luda isn't from the North...he's from the Mid West Champaign,Illinois as a matter of fact...it's north of Atlanta but the 217 is not the north.


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-16-2007 at 07:28 AM..
 10-16-2007, 08:16 AM         #227
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
relax clown i moved from ny when i was 20...so what are u talking about??matter of fact,what the fu*k is ya whole post about??crack k!lls....
can you read?? your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient

u ain't from NY if you call people doggy:rolleyes:and you speak on NY n*ggas like you ain't one fu*kin lamesyou prolly from Elmhurst
 10-16-2007, 09:37 AM         #228
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
this sh*t musta really been on his mind


Who Posted?
Total Posts: 228
User Name Posts
Face3Stacks 38
Lil Jay 05 17
profit 12
DJVBar 9
realtalk 9
Danja2Society 8
WilbertCarl 6
NOCCOWT 5
mt fuji 5
Doc D 4
datdude07 4
Basicgz 4
stay alert 4
UknowWhatItIs 3
chardonnay 3
Make_a_WIsh 3
htown 3
RuggedSouljah 3
stackmatics 2
rawproduct03 2
ThaReapa420 2
FACEMOB1 2
therulersback 2
Shady101 2
persuazion 2
jj01 2
teekarow 2
DaSmoothiest 1
jshinn05 1
majestic75 1
holdndownfla 1
ALPHABETBOY 1
MDz 1
Ldogg310 1
Ced662 1
Ajordan 1
ONESUN187 1
Btruenlife1 1
INJ 1
bronx2texas 1
downtown33 1
donmeca2020 1
chronic 1
BxCastro 1
BRAZZ 1
ThaProblem 1
Mike T 1
jt8wardsk 1
reppnta19 1
AlCapone 1
cincinnati_kidd 1
The Rzarector 1
Sonny 1
Majestic_GMMB 1
CanadianOG 1
kat717 1
stfdkd37 1
YoungGQ 1
kingofdasouf 1
marcusaka50 1
uneedone 1
killahkazi 1
minimeblunts 1
LordMason DaRula 1
Big Moon Dawg 1
r6innc 1
Jason1115 1
Opm 1
cortez543211 1
panero 1
SharpenUrSword 1
cashrules93 1
Fishscale 1
budlightextra 1
ceo 1
black and brown 1
Krazy K 1
lil man 1
mrmagnifacent42 1
Dat 1 Dude 1
NorthNorthReppa 1
Magnolia 1
SleepyThug 1
PurpleKush 1
___d*ckHeaD___ 1
FederalReserve 1
darealness818 1
Tonero 1
- Streetz - 1
EmOnEyBaGz175 1
Dead Prezidents 1
espn03 1
Optimus Crime 1
knowughetto 1
Yankee22 1
lishbone 1
Knockout Kingz 1
Show Thread & Close Window
 10-16-2007, 10:10 AM         #229
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mt. fuji, i know how u feel fam. i know what u sayin. i work around southern cats and they always talk about that sh*t. at first i use to sypathize wit em a lil bit cuz some NY cats make people hate them. but now a days, the feelin they got towards us is the same sentiment we are startin to feel towards them. when i roll throught the south of chill wit south cats, some of them be sayin they dont like northerners. some are waitin for sh*t to pop off. some wanna start sh*t wit us but be a lil too scared to do it. me, i aint with this whole, lets go to war. i did time in the middle east. i know what a real war is front row mo. but them n*ggas is down there sayin fu*k us under they breath like we dont know they sayin the sh*t, then come up here and act like they all cool. all over some music. so now a days, we say the same sh*t. when ever i go back home, i see cats showin them love, but NYC today is gettin to the point where southerners are gonna say the wrong thing somewhere, and get they a.ss k!lled up where we are. i dont want it to happen dog, but alot of them n*ggas is runnin they mouth way too much. NY cats go down there and pop off at the mouth from time to time, so if they get they a.ss whooped, they deserve it, same as any n*gga. but when they come up here, wit the feelins n*ggas is catchin, they gonna catch more than an a.ss-whoopin if they keep that sh*t up. we startin not to want them n*ggas up here. if this offends anybody from the south, just know i am speakin from my point of view, cuz this is the sh*t i see and hear. all this sh*t CAN be avoided, and i hope it gets avoided. i hear too much hate comin from both sides.
 10-16-2007, 10:51 AM         #230
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know or care who Pimp C is but Ludacris T.I. Jeezy all suck a.ss.

Mobb Deep sucks balls now but who doesn't in music today, but atleast they had a prime.

The Infamous is one of the best rap albums.
 10-16-2007, 10:54 AM         #231
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
what's more pathedic..me postin 38 times or you not having anything better to do but count my post

are you my bi*ch??keepin tabs on another man is as gay as it comes


now it's 39 and it's okay because it was 4 vs 1 so of course when I gotta repeat myself to retarded southerners my count goes up:rolleyes:


Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-16-2007 at 10:58 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #232
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5485 5485
wow Pimp C is a fukin clown
 10-16-2007, 11:02 AM         #233
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
this sh*t musta really been on his mind

i must be on your mind to count my post :sick: :sick:
I ain't with the gay sh*t fam stop tryin to keep tabs
 10-16-2007, 11:21 AM         #234
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
what's more pathedic..me postin 38 times or you not having anything better to do but count my post

are you my bi*ch??keepin tabs on another man is as gay as it comes


now it's 39 and it's okay because it was 4 vs 1 so of course when I gotta repeat myself to retarded southerners my count goes up:rolleyes:

Dumbass I don't give a sh*t about you or your wack a.ss posts. And by the way, thanks for the hate.
 10-16-2007, 11:29 AM         #235
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Dumbass I don't give a sh*t about you or your wack a.ss posts. And by the way, thanks for the hate.
obviously you do if you at my post count
did I give you hate??NO i gave you props dumb fu*k
 10-16-2007, 11:35 AM         #236
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
this sh*t musta really been on his mind


Who Posted?
Total Posts: 228
User Name Posts
Face3Stacks 38
Lil Jay 05 17
profit 12
DJVBar 9
realtalk 9
Danja2Society 8
WilbertCarl 6
NOCCOWT 5
mt fuji 5
Doc D 4
datdude07 4
Basicgz 4
stay alert 4
UknowWhatItIs 3
chardonnay 3
Make_a_WIsh 3
htown 3
RuggedSouljah 3
stackmatics 2
rawproduct03 2
ThaReapa420 2
FACEMOB1 2
therulersback 2
Shady101 2
persuazion 2
jj01 2
teekarow 2
DaSmoothiest 1
jshinn05 1
majestic75 1
holdndownfla 1
ALPHABETBOY 1
MDz 1
Ldogg310 1
Ced662 1
Ajordan 1
ONESUN187 1
Btruenlife1 1
INJ 1
bronx2texas 1
downtown33 1
donmeca2020 1
chronic 1
BxCastro 1
BRAZZ 1
ThaProblem 1
Mike T 1
jt8wardsk 1
reppnta19 1
AlCapone 1
cincinnati_kidd 1
The Rzarector 1
Sonny 1
Majestic_GMMB 1
CanadianOG 1
kat717 1
stfdkd37 1
YoungGQ 1
kingofdasouf 1
marcusaka50 1
uneedone 1
killahkazi 1
minimeblunts 1
LordMason DaRula 1
Big Moon Dawg 1
r6innc 1
Jason1115 1
Opm 1
cortez543211 1
panero 1
SharpenUrSword 1
cashrules93 1
Fishscale 1
budlightextra 1
ceo 1
black and brown 1
Krazy K 1
lil man 1
mrmagnifacent42 1
Dat 1 Dude 1
NorthNorthReppa 1
Magnolia 1
SleepyThug 1
PurpleKush 1
___d*ckHeaD___ 1
FederalReserve 1
darealness818 1
Tonero 1
- Streetz - 1
EmOnEyBaGz175 1
Dead Prezidents 1
espn03 1
Optimus Crime 1
knowughetto 1
Yankee22 1
lishbone 1
Knockout Kingz 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Pimp C got ya mind?
 10-16-2007, 12:53 PM         #237
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Pimp C got ya mind?
fu*k that n*gga named CHAD

and I got yours
 10 years ago '04        #238
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Face3Stacks said:
can you read?? your opinion on hiphop holds weight like an aids patient

u ain't from NY if you call people doggy:rolleyes:and you speak on NY n*ggas like you ain't one fu*kin lamesyou prolly from Elmhurst
did u read my post u dumb fu*k??comprehension is a mutherfu*ker.plus u from philly n*gga,u got a pass son relax.
 10 years ago '04        #239
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Yankee22 said:
mt. fuji, i know how u feel fam. i know what u sayin. i work around southern cats and they always talk about that sh*t. at first i use to sypathize wit em a lil bit cuz some NY cats make people hate them. but now a days, the feelin they got towards us is the same sentiment we are startin to feel towards them. when i roll throught the south of chill wit south cats, some of them be sayin they dont like northerners. some are waitin for sh*t to pop off. some wanna start sh*t wit us but be a lil too scared to do it. me, i aint with this whole, lets go to war. i did time in the middle east. i know what a real war is front row mo. but them n*ggas is down there sayin fu*k us under they breath like we dont know they sayin the sh*t, then come up here and act like they all cool. all over some music. so now a days, we say the same sh*t. when ever i go back home, i see cats showin them love, but NYC today is gettin to the point where southerners are gonna say the wrong thing somewhere, and get they a.ss k!lled up where we are. i dont want it to happen dog, but alot of them n*ggas is runnin they mouth way too much. NY cats go down there and pop off at the mouth from time to time, so if they get they a.ss whooped, they deserve it, same as any n*gga. but when they come up here, wit the feelins n*ggas is catchin, they gonna catch more than an a.ss-whoopin if they keep that sh*t up. we startin not to want them n*ggas up here. if this offends anybody from the south, just know i am speakin from my point of view, cuz this is the sh*t i see and hear. all this sh*t CAN be avoided, and i hope it gets avoided. i hear too much hate comin from both sides.


black is black...thats how i see it,i refuse to let where a person comes from reflect how i feel about that person.sh*t is wack.

however,how other cats act and feel towards the kid cause of where i'm from i have no control over.
 10-16-2007, 04:22 PM         #240
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel u on that one. u dont have control. no one really does. but, its foolish in the sense that the same dislike they show to other people from different places is the same sh*t that builds up over time fo other folk. i personally dont hate no one, but theres also but so much BS and disrespect i will tolerate. and the sad thing is, no one ever wants to listen when u tell them its pointless. they continue bein ignant.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy