Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 DJVBar said:
you just made yourself look stupid
actually,he has a point,50 been calling weezy all types of homo's and what not.pimp c never said sh*t about him.
 10 years ago '04        #182
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 profit said:
True because iswear to god they pushin all the project n*ggaz to one side while rebuldin the projects onthe other side

outta towners have runined the hood because they forced alot of n*ggas to be homeless now

i remember walkin threw pitsburg seen n*ggas in them apts then i walked threw thatbi*chlike a yr later and seen they were tore down just like grady holmes, perry holems, carver holmes all that sh*t its kinda sad i mean some hoods u see more homless strugglin n*ggas than residences

gay ppl got places they be but they aint just full blown ima drive a rambow colred car down the hardest hood and not get checked full blown

n*gga said outatowners....BLACK IS BLACK U a.ss CLOWN

fu*k man
 10-13-2007, 10:16 AM         #183
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's my opinion of this sh*t. yall can take this however yall want it. i am from da bronx. I respect everybody's hood. first off, aint no cat from another hood gonna go and start trouble in somebody else's hometown. lets just get that straight. next order of business, there's thorough dudes everywhere u go, NYC,ATL,STL,LA,LOUI,HOU,PHOE,etc. everywhere! period. next, all this civil war talk.... k!ll that noise, aint nobody in the north or the south thinkin bout no civil war. as i have said before to many people, hip-hop is the only music genre that is actiun this ignorant. n*ggas in corporate america aint beefin with each other, they makin money off yall a.sses for this same sh*t yall poppin. everyone needs to smarten up and look at the bigger picture. next, soundscan and street sales are two different things, lets get that straight right now. as far as n*ggas talkin bout the mobb, them n*ggas fell off years ago, but give them they respect as artists, they made it possible for alot of these group n*ggas out now to come out and pose. UGK will always have my respect, but pimp is startin to talk way too reckless. he sayin he gonna ride with the south if sh*t pop off.... aint no sh*t gonna pop off cuz aint nobody bout that sh*t, same as n*ggas from the north. we aint bout no wars with each other. motherfukas is comin back from a real war-zone overseas and these n*ggas talkin bout some state to state sh*t. pus*y talk if u ask me. everybody needs to shut up, and accept they position. and for those who talkin about nas dont do numbers, his first week album sales were over 300,000. lets get that bullsh*t clear right now. and aint no north n*gga strugglin on the charts, for whoever made that statement. 50- over 600,000 first week, jay- 690,000 first week. the south is shining right now, let them enjoy they sh*t, it will move around like it always does. no one ever has it for too long. and no, it aint the out of towners that fu*k sh*t up, its ya'll that do it. out of towners come and try to make a new life, it aint they fault that cats is tryin to fu*k up what they came to do and get bodied or arrested. that's how we industrialized as a nation. all major cities face this, and atlanta, like it or not, is a major city. and this whole sh*t about,"we got pre-teens with military weapons".... this is for that person in specific. no disrespect intended, but stop the lies. i mean, if u really wanna talk about stupidity and harsh realities with the youth in america, u should have seen the news yesterday. a lil 14 year old in philly had enough weapons and ammo to go to war with ya whole block mo. thats real talk. it aint a sign of how gutter ya hood is, its a sign of how fu*ked up it is that yall would let sh*t like that happen. dont worry though, cuz it aint just ya;ll cats down there, its these ignorant fu*ks up here too. but seriously. enough wit the beef sh*t yall, aint no man should be addressin sh*t outside his lane anyway. T.I. is a grown man, let him handle his own business. wayne a grown man, let him handle his own business. everybody needs to use this energy they runnin they mouth wit and get focused. real talk. one yall.
 10-13-2007, 10:52 AM         #184
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yankee22 said:
here's my opinion of this sh*t. yall can take this however yall want it. i am from da bronx. I respect everybody's hood. first off, aint no cat from another hood gonna go and start trouble in somebody else's hometown. lets just get that straight. next order of business, there's thorough dudes everywhere u go, NYC,ATL,STL,LA,LOUI,HOU,PHOE,etc. everywhere! period. next, all this civil war talk.... k!ll that noise, aint nobody in the north or the south thinkin bout no civil war. as i have said before to many people, hip-hop is the only music genre that is actiun this ignorant. n*ggas in corporate america aint beefin with each other, they makin money off yall a.sses for this same sh*t yall poppin. everyone needs to smarten up and look at the bigger picture. next, soundscan and street sales are two different things, lets get that straight right now. as far as n*ggas talkin bout the mobb, them n*ggas fell off years ago, but give them they respect as artists, they made it possible for alot of these group n*ggas out now to come out and pose. UGK will always have my respect, but pimp is startin to talk way too reckless. he sayin he gonna ride with the south if sh*t pop off.... aint no sh*t gonna pop off cuz aint nobody bout that sh*t, same as n*ggas from the north. we aint bout no wars with each other. motherfukas is comin back from a real war-zone overseas and these n*ggas talkin bout some state to state sh*t. pus*y talk if u ask me. everybody needs to shut up, and accept they position. and for those who talkin about nas dont do numbers, his first week album sales were over 300,000. lets get that bullsh*t clear right now. and aint no north n*gga strugglin on the charts, for whoever made that statement. 50- over 600,000 first week, jay- 690,000 first week. the south is shining right now, let them enjoy they sh*t, it will move around like it always does. no one ever has it for too long. and no, it aint the out of towners that fu*k sh*t up, its ya'll that do it. out of towners come and try to make a new life, it aint they fault that cats is tryin to fu*k up what they came to do and get bodied or arrested. that's how we industrialized as a nation. all major cities face this, and atlanta, like it or not, is a major city. and this whole sh*t about,"we got pre-teens with military weapons".... this is for that person in specific. no disrespect intended, but stop the lies. i mean, if u really wanna talk about stupidity and harsh realities with the youth in america, u should have seen the news yesterday. a lil 14 year old in philly had enough weapons and ammo to go to war with ya whole block mo. thats real talk. it aint a sign of how gutter ya hood is, its a sign of how fu*ked up it is that yall would let sh*t like that happen. dont worry though, cuz it aint just ya;ll cats down there, its these ignorant fu*ks up here too. but seriously. enough wit the beef sh*t yall, aint no man should be addressin sh*t outside his lane anyway. T.I. is a grown man, let him handle his own business. wayne a grown man, let him handle his own business. everybody needs to use this energy they runnin they mouth wit and get focused. real talk. one yall.
:wow: :applause: :applause:

Propped
 10 years ago '07        #185
datdude07 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 524 524
 Face3Stacks said:
nobody from the south tho

the south don't want a civil war cause they'll lose AGAIN!!
the south never lose boy we stay on our game now u tell me who went plat from up top since the south had it nobody but southern artist went plat when that sinking coast supposely had it locked example outcast went diamond luda mult multiple of times i can go on and on but yall from up top suppose 2 be so smart but i got newz for u ur not you'll suck you'll actually sucked since biggie died so go and put on a shiny suit u up north douch bags:finger::finger::finger::finger::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #186
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 profit said:
buddy u stupid ugk was underground going gold years ago when gold was what n*ggas couldnt sell in majors thats why they got so much respect get a history lesson and i personaly dont remember mb going plat only a couple gold albums

then lets look at it even with a 50 cent record to jump your record off u cant sell 300 tho records ?? when banks bck and game all did the same thing and went plat

thats still not good because gunit wasnt dead at that time and they still didnt sell

n*ggas never understood why ugk got respect think about it independent 300 tho is wayyyyy more than major 300 tho
if u wanna talk history, the infamous, hell on earth, & murda muzik > anything by ugk
 10 years ago '07        #187
datdude07 
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
your dumb as a rock huh?? Jay called them cause he wanted to BROADEN HIS AUDIENCE. atlanta is filled with transvestites and fake dopeboys get the fu*k outta here and go do a dance:rolleyes:
i just had to do it for u up north nut rags again let me say this the north biggest record sellers got there hit from someone on another coast example in da club dr.dre beat west coast near bout all jay z hot sh%t came from somebody southern neptunes or timbaland i can name some more but why bother he gon bring ny back sikkkke new song blue magic = pharell what pharrell = the south so get off us you'll can't even make a hit with out us but we can with out you'll we stay on top even thogh we in the south
 10 years ago '07        #188
datdude07 
space
space
with the help of southern producers n.y. sold records they always on the south di++ they need us like they always did even the dude they praise most come from n.c.
 10 years ago '07        #189
datdude07 
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
but they sold more then Chamillionaire
get
but chamillionaire got more money and awards than mobb deep stupid fu@@ how many plaques on they wall one for murda muzik
 10 years ago '04        #190
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 1 1
Well for all the Mobb haters and hating and all goin on in this thread, I got 5 words ...

The Infamous

Hell On Earth

... now all of you haters shut the fu*k up, nobody thats ever mentioned in this thread (xcept Pac & Jay maybe) is gonna top any of these albums especially not Pimp C. And by the way Bun B is the better half of UGK anyway ...
 10 years ago '04        #191
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
at n*ggas talkin about a civil war, sounds more like a bx war. Point blank its always the up north fans acting like that towards the south never the actual up north artist. I got love for all the coast but all this civil war talk nobody talkin about that but n*ggas on here on bx. so stop all that bs. cause yall sound hella stupid and u gotta 4get most of these n*ggas on here talking all that bs are hella young and sh*t to even know about what they talking about
 10 years ago '06        #192
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 4413 4413
 Face3Stacks said:
Pimp C said Blood Money didn't go gold but either did UGK's album

first off Mobb Deep been platinum and UGK never been:rolleyes: so why is he talkin about sales??that sh*t makes no sense.
he thanked God and his label for having the #1 album he should be thanking Outkast cause thats the reason they FINALLY GOT TO #1 AFTER 15 YEARS

UGK FINALLY GOT #1 ALBUM AFTER 15 YEARS AND THIS DUMB fu*k ACTS LIKE HE'S DOIN KANYE NUMBERS...tellin Mob to get they numbers up then shouting out Raekwon a n*gga who ain't droopped in 5 years

n*ggas who respect this fake a.ss TOO SHORT WANNABE should :hang:themselves

if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
talkin bout people move there and change it..it's called America you dumb fu*k people from the south come up north and get love cause they don't threaten us with their presence ol sissy a.ss backtrackin d*cksucker

I can tell uve hardly listened to UGK in your lifetime. Pimp C said it, they been making the same records for years and they keep getting better.

Too short and Pimp C are totally different. Pimp C can actually sing and takes time to create the same music he has been creating for his fans and himself for the past 15 years.

Ok UGK has 2 videos for their new album. Prior to that, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A UGK VIDEO ON TV IN THE 14 YEARS BEFORE THAT?

Every UGK album has gone gold, and the new album is platnium.

These are facts.

All you did was bi*ch.
 10-13-2007, 12:34 PM         #193
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not raggin on the south, im a florida myself, but i gotta say south aint doing too much sh*t. but just trying to make club bangers and thats it. what ever happen to the old days where youd buy someones album and the whole sh*t would ride not just one or two tracks. as for the mobb deep, just about all their older albums are straight up classics. thats the sh*t i miss. todays rap is just getting to fu*king gay. sh*t i aint gonna lie the mobbs last cd was garbage. but they still did what they did before hand. as for UGK i give them their dues when they need it, they been around for quite some time and they deserve their props, but album that they just came out with pleaseeee. couple nice cuts but thats bout it. so all this sh*t he's talking it just straight up nonsense. the east coast will murder these south boys lyrically and sales wise IF they step their games up back to the way they all used to be, and stop worrying about making that green only

Last edited by donmeca2020; 10-13-2007 at 12:36 PM..
 10-13-2007, 12:41 PM         #194
INJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he should shut the fu*k up
he dont know who the mobb is ??
well who the fu*k is he lmao
 10 years ago '06        #195
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 DJVBar said:
you just made yourself look stupid

NA! A SOUTH n*gga CAN NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING a.ssOCIATED WITH BEING STUPID!!!YA'LL DA DUMBEST MUTHA fu*kA'S ON DA PLANET WIT YA'LL SLAVERY MENTALITY!
 10 years ago '06        #196
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 Face3Stacks said:
Cham went form a million to 78,000 in 1 year...he's the loser/ 1 hit wonder
get mad

Fab>>>>>Joc
50>>>>>TI
Kweli>>>>>>Rich Boy
Jim Jones>>>>>>UGK
Jay>>>>>>Wayne
Nas>>>>>>Chamillionaire
Mobb Deep>>>>USDA

who sells more???I'll wait

YO U STATE THE FACTS HOMIE!!!
 10-13-2007, 01:48 PM         #197
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pimp c is not relavent anymore
 10 years ago '06        #198
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6
LOL pimp is that n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #199
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
 mt fuji said:
n*gga said outatowners....BLACK IS BLACK U a.ss CLOWN

fu*k man
fu*k u sayin atlanta is one of the most diverse states in the us next to new york there are various nationalitys there

the fact is that your not there so u dont know what thefu*k is goin on

they are making the ghetto projects into subarb townhouses and funneling all of the hood n*ggas into one spot and the ones that cant adjust are the n*ggas left homeless

dawg i kno what the fu*k im talkin bout maybe next time u comment you will but untill then dont quote me untill u know whts going on
 10-13-2007, 03:20 PM         #200
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga said civil war it's not that serious
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago