Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

do you bang c--- in Bangkok

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
12496 pageviews
249 comments

htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me

AllHipHop.com: Whatís good Pimping?

Pimp C: Iím feeling good bro, blessed. Iím happy to be among the living, Iím happy to still be in this Rap game. Know what Iím talking about?

AllHipHop.com: Letís talk about the Rap game. Youíve been in it for almost fifteen years and the recent UGK album did very well landing number one on the charts.

Pimp C: For me to get my first number one, it made me feel blessed. I never had a number one album before. It showed that if you take your time and you work hard anything can happen. We put a lot of time and money into this project. I couldnít have done it without the man upstairs or the people at Jive [Records]. It was a team effort.

AllHipHop.com: Okay, letís get straight to business. You have been doing some interviews in the last two months or so. You had made some disparaging comments about a certain rapper quoting 17.5 dope prices and Atlanta not being the South. People thought you were talking about Young Jeezy or T.I.

Pimp C: Hey man the number could have been 16.5. The number could have been 18.5. The number could have been 19.5. It just happens that the number was 17.5 and it just got shot at Jeezy. Hey man, to tell you the truth all them numbers fake and anyone from the game know its fake! I could go on and on but it wonít change nothing. Itís all entertainment anyway. These ni**as is selling CDís. If you say the 17.5 number is real, then great itís real. I know you lying, but if you say itís real then itís real. Maybe itís real where you at, but I know because Iím from the game. If thatís what you want to portray then do your thing because at the end of the day itís all entertainment anyway. I would hate to think that you got ni**as out here selling records and they still investing their money into drugs. I would hate to think these ni**as is so dumb to still be in the dope game now and trying to sell records too. Know what Iím talking about? So if you saying they go for 17.5, okay fine ni**a. Happy dope dealing!

AllHipHop.com: Recently Young Jeezy spoke to us about the situation. Whatís your take on his reply?

Pimp C: Well let me say this. First and foremost Iím a Young Jeezy fan, thatís the first thing. Second is I read his interview and you know I was impressed by the way he handled himself in the situation with the sh*t. As far as Iím concerned I donít have a problem with Jeezy. As far as that Atlanta thing is concerned what I should have said was that itís not the ni**as from Atlanta that ainít the South, itís them ni**as that move to Atlanta that ainít the South. These old out of town ni**as just transplanted themselves into the city and turned [it] into something it ainít. But the ni**as from Atlanta is some real ni**as. Maybe thatís what I should have said when I made that statement. Thereís no doubt in my mind and thereís no doubt in everyone elseís mind Atlanta, Georgia is the South. Iíll say it again, all the people that bought my records, all the people that support UGK we riding with Atlanta. If it was ever a civil war to break out Iím riding with Atlanta.

249 comments for "Oct 12 - Pimp C says if Prodigy has a problem with TI, then he has a problem with me"

10 years ago '04        #2
htown  OP
space
space
space
AllHipHop.com: One thing that Jeezy did mention to us in regards to the whole 17.5 pricing that you were away six years and that you might not know whatís going on in the streets. Any comment on that Pimping?

Pimp C: He expressed his opinion on the sh*t. He has his opinion and I have mine. We may see eye to eye on some things and we might not see eye to eye on other things. But as far as me being away, I havenít been away that muthaf***ing long. Yeah, Iíve been down four years. Iíve been back two [years]. So I think I know what the f*k* Iím talking about but at the same time everyone got their own opinion. Opinions are like @ssholes everyone got one. Heís allowed to have his own opinion. I respect his opinion and he respects mine and letís keep it moving and get this money.

AllHipHop.com: So overall you were cool with what he had to say?

Pimp C: I will say one thing that was said in that interview about me being on some type of snitch sh*t by telling what was going on in the game in the XXL Magazine. Ni**a when you see a muthaf*cking snitch, slap one. Thatís all Iím going to say about that sh*t. When you see a snitch slap one, Iíve never told on anyone. I went to the penitentiary because I wouldnít tell on someone. Ainít nothing snitch about me. I ainít say nothing that the law donít know in the third muthaf*cking place. Everything I spoke on that XXL interview was actual and factual ni**a. And if anyone got a problem with what I said then come out and say you donít like what I said. Trying to put the snitch name on me, trying to say I exposed the game, and trying to put it out there like that I ainít finna go for that. Now whoever donít like that, you can take it however you want to take it. We can do whatever the f**k you want to do about it after that. Because that snitch jacket sh*t I ainít going for that.

Everything else was cool, I got respect for the man interview and everything else that went down with the sh*t. But with the snitch jacket, hey man you canít put a snitch jacket on me. We donít tell down here, we donít talk to police. You got me confused with your boy or somebody. I donít know who you got me confused with, but you got me f*cked up with someone who donít resemble me. After saying that ni**a can take thatís sh*t however the fu*k they want to take it! Ainít nothing snitch, nothing phony about me. Itís whatever ni**as want it to be. After saying that I want to say this again, I want to commend that man for holding himself like a man in that interview. Thatís kind of hard to hold yourself in a masculine way and stay player and stay cool when ni**as is perceiving the slugs to be shot at you. So I understand ni**as wanting to defend themselves.

AllHipHop.com: You just mentioned earlier the possibilities of a Rap civil war. Do you think something is bound to pop off between the South and the East coast? Shots have been traded here and there within the last year.

Pimp C: Nah, I donít think that. This is how hate works, you got to have a majority of muthaf*ckers to rise up in order to get enough hate going on for something like that to pop. The majority isnít the haters. The majority of people out here arenít haters. The majority of artists on separate coasts arenít haters. So if you canít get a majority of ni**as to do all the hating then you not going to have an uprising. You got to have a majority of people that are disenchanted with whatís going for the sh*t to happen like that and I donít see that happening. I donít get nothing but love when I got to West Coast or East Coast. I sell more records in Atlanta than I did in Dallas this time and Dallas is my biggest market. You got sporadic ni**aís saying sh*t here and there but hey man ni**aís is allowed to have their opinion. Iím not tripping on these ni**aís opinions, but guess what? You canít have your opinion if your music ainít backing up that opinion. If I put your sh*t in the deck and your sh*t ainít jamming then you ainít got one leg to stand on. Well f**k what you talking about.

And let me say this all [you] youtube and internet gangsters, guess what? All that hiding behind the camera and sh*t thatís some pu**y a.ss sh*t man, ni**as ainít hard to find. Real ni**aís is not hiding. We ainít hard to find!

AllHipHop.com: Iím guessing thatís meant for Lilí Troy? He responded to your song ďP***y Ni*** AnthemĒ on youtube a while back.

Pimp C: Whoís that? I donít even know who that is. These ni**aís SoundScanÖ.man. Hey man every time I get on a muthaf*cking song Iím not dissing [someone]. Iíve been making the same type of records for years. Every verse I write ainít about no ni**a man. If I donít say your name then shut your mouth up, and get your a.ss out the way. When I get ready to diss you Iím going to diss you directly straight up and down no special effects. Iím not going to play with you.

AllHipHop.com: Another dude I know you been wanting to address is Havoc of Mobb Deep. He was on satellite radio about a month or so ago plugging his new album and he was taking some shots at the SouthÖ

Pimp C: I donít even know who that ni**a is man. When the last time he sold a record? What them ni**as SoundScan looking like, have you seen it?

AllHipHop.com: I know that the last Mobb Deep album Blood Money didnít go gold and Havocís album that just came out The Kush sold like five thousand records or so first week.

Pimp C: I donít even know who them n*ggas is, f**k them ni**as! What I will say [is] this. If I donít know who you are and I canít identify with you then f**k you, but at the same time if yaíll want to start a civil war it ainít nothing. And Iíll be the first one to say this, if it do pop off between the East and the South or any other muthaf***ing coast against the South, Iím standing side by side with my comrades down here. Iím standing side by side with Atlanta, with Jeezy, with Ludacris, with Lilí Jon and everybody else. Itís one thing for us to have disagreements down here amongst ourselves. Thatís another thing for some other ni**as out of our environment try to say some funny a.ss sh*t. I think that statement you talking about is what dude said about T.I. Am I right?

AllHipHop.com: Correct. He was throwing T.I. under the bus during that same interview.

Pimp C: Well hoe a.ss ni**as do hoe a.ss sh*t to try to sell records. These ni**as be pulling these stunts trying to get record sales for their first week but the sh*t still donít be working because the record is sh*tty. You need to step your muthaf*cking game up. Iím down with Raekwon The Chef man. Iím fu*king with ni**as in New York like Kay Slay. We ainít fu*king with no ni**as doing those little bitty funky a.ss numbers ni**a. If he got a problem with T.I. or with anybody down here you got a problem with me. But as far as the dude you talking about, I donít know who he is. Isnít one of them kids that Pac slayed ten years ago or something?

AllHipHop.com: Correct.

Pimp C: You see what Iím saying the sh*t didnít work ni**a. Donít say nothing about T.I. until you get your muthaf*cking numbers up. In the midst of the whole sh*t everybody kept saying Pimp dissing Jeezy, the ni**a kept saying that sh*t. Iíve never said that ni**as name, I just spoke my opinion. If I say a ni**a name Iíll say it to his face. Donít be putting words in people's mouths and donít try to make sh*t out to be what you want it to be. All Iím saying is Iím standing side to side with my folks. And again I would like to say I liked how Jeezy handled himself in that interview. He could have went crazy and buckwild in that interview and could have said a whole bunch of reckless sh*t. Iím trying to be more of a leader than a ni**a who cause problems. Iím trying to create a situation where we come together a little bit more. I realize this thing on my face is like a tommy gun. I can shoot to k!ll, I can shoot to start wars and I can shoot to stop wars. I donít think its right for Pimp C and UGK to start wars with ni**s right now.
 10 years ago '04        #3
htown  OP
space
space
space
AllHipHop.com: Another thing that you vented about is when rappers are using the word trill and the accompanying lifestyle in their music when it originated in your side of town.

Pimp C: Nothing wrong with n*ggas saying they trill. I donít see nothing wrong that. All I am saying is this. If you going to say trill you need to tell where it came from; give homage to where the sh*t came from. It came from Port Arthur Texas; it didnít come from nowhere else. There Trill ni***s all over the world, but you know where it got started at and you know where it came from.

AllHipHop.com: So you wouldnít have a problem with like a Rick Ross naming his new album Trilla.

Pimp C: Man, Iím one of Rick Rossí biggest fans man. Iím one of Young Jeezyís biggest fans. I love these ni**as on records, I love to see these ni**as sell these records. Just because ni**as donít see eye to eye all the time as far as our views are concerned or just because we donít always have the same outlook on life donít mean we donít like these ni**as records man and donít enjoy their music. I think the game would be a lot less interesting if we didnít have Jeezy in the game. I think the ni**a is very talented and I think he has a long way to go with this sh*t too. Nobody canít be a 100% right all the time and no one is 100% wrong all the time either. Everybody got to defend themselves. You asked him about me and he held himself in a grown man type way.

AllHipHop.com: Yeah he was classy about the situation.

Pimp C: That ni**a was extra classy about it. I want to commend him on that sh*t because I get reckless sometimes.

AllHipHop.com: Speaking of talking reckless, one point that did you brought up was the fact that a lot of these rappers talk a good game but they really homos3xual. Have you seen or heard anything that made you speak out on that issue?

Pimp C: Whatever a manís s3xual preference is that manís s3xual preference. If you do some sh*t in Miami, then you go to New York and do the same sh*t then go to LA and do the same sh*t, itís going to get out there in the streets. Everybody know who the boys who like boys is. Everybody know who the girls who like girls is. Ainít no big deal. Itís really no thing. It donít excite me or astonish me. Itís true, a whole bunch of these ni**as is some punks. If thatís what you are be proud of what you are and come out of the muthaf*cking closet and stop hiding. And whatís so cold about the sh*t is the ni**as that be doing the sh*t be the ones gay bashing and talking down. Know what Iím talking about? What Iím going to say is this. The pimp wire donít lie. When you do something in three or more cities, its going to hit that pimp wire and we going to find out what type of sh*t you out here doing. Everybody got to play the game their own way.

AllHipHop.com: Thereís always been rumors of some super secretive club of entertainers and executives who meet up and get together to enjoy themselves in homos3xual acts. Thatís what I thought you were referring to when you brought up that exec in your previous interviews.

Pimp C: Man Iím not that deep into the sh*t to know about all of that. You would have to ask someone with more insight and been in the game a little bit longer than I have. You may want to ask Too Short who has seen more sh*t than me. Iím plugged into the pimpwire and Iím told of when these ni**as come into to town and do some funny a.ss sh*t.

AllHipHop.com: Any closing statements Pimping?

Pimp C: Let me say this at the end of this thing. Everything in this interview is Pimp C of UGK. Not to be misconstrued as Bun B of UGK and not to be misconstrued as the views of UGK the group. This is me myself talking, these are my views. If ni**aís donít like my views, then speak on me. I ainít hard to find you come tell me that sh*t to my face.

Also I want to send my condolences and a get well soon to Big Moe from the S.U.C. He had a heart attack. We want to let his family know we praying for him and we pray for a full and speedy recovery because that can happen to any of us. I just want to say that from the bottom of my heart. And on that note Iím speaking from UGK the group.

AllHipHop.com: We good for now Pimping?

Pimp C: Yes Sir.

AllHipHop.com: Chuuch.

Pimp C: Chuuch.
 10-12-2007, 08:40 AM         #4
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C said Blood Money didn't go gold but either did UGK's album

first off Mobb Deep been platinum and UGK never been:rolleyes: so why is he talkin about sales??that sh*t makes no sense.
he thanked God and his label for having the #1 album he should be thanking Outkast cause thats the reason they FINALLY GOT TO #1 AFTER 15 YEARS

UGK FINALLY GOT #1 ALBUM AFTER 15 YEARS AND THIS DUMB fu*k ACTS LIKE HE'S DOIN KANYE NUMBERS...tellin Mob to get they numbers up then shouting out Raekwon a n*gga who ain't droopped in 5 years

n*ggas who respect this fake a.ss TOO SHORT WANNABE should :hang:themselves

if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
talkin bout people move there and change it..it's called America you dumb fu*k people from the south come up north and get love cause they don't threaten us with their presence ol sissy a.ss backtrackin d!cksucker

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-12-2007 at 08:43 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #5
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177

pure comedy..from pimp c... but a few things he spoke on was real.....

but dayum.. he slayed a few cats...LMAOOOOOO
 10-12-2007, 09:08 AM         #6
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
^blood money came out years ago and that ugk album is relatively new, so what do u expect?
blood money cam out last year:rolleyes:
when's the last time UGK went gold???

when's the last time Pimp C performed in the East??talkin bout the east got love for him pure comedy
 10 years ago '06        #7
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 Face3Stacks said:
if the south is so real why they lettin cats take over their territory??:rolleyes:
Harlem kingpin Bumpy Johnson is from South Carolina

Brooklyn kingpin Frank Matthews is from North Carolina
 10-12-2007, 09:19 AM         #8
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
Harlem kingpin Bumpy Johnson is from South Carolina

Brooklyn kingpin Frank Matthews is from North Carolina
i believe that,but does that mean NY ain't NY
dude said Atlanta changed because outta towners move there. but NY was still NY regardless of how many southerners move there.Bumpy Johnson ran Harlem not NY. he ran the black section of the city that's it. he didn't have the muscle to take the Italians did he so again what do the 2 have in common?? don't come take 1 sentence out of context and try to twist my sh*t up:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #9
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2223 2223
He wanna argue about how much keys go for....HE aint say nuttin in this interview it was a bunch of blah.....he still that dude
 10 years ago '04        #10
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
buddy u stupid ugk was underground going gold years ago when gold was what n*ggas couldnt sell in majors thats why they got so much respect get a history lesson and i personaly dont remember mb going plat only a couple gold albums

then lets look at it even with a 50 cent record to jump your record off u cant sell 300 tho records ?? when banks bck and game all did the same thing and went plat

thats still not good because gunit wasnt dead at that time and they still didnt sell

n*ggas never understood why ugk got respect think about it independent 300 tho is wayyyyy more than major 300 tho
 10 years ago '04        #11
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
 Face3Stacks said:
blood money cam out last year:rolleyes:
when's the last time UGK went gold???

when's the last time Pimp C performed in the East??talkin bout the east got love for him pure comedy
ur stupid why did jay call up ugk ifthe east didnt have love for em??

case closed

and to the n*ggas sayin atl lettin n*ggas take over territory boy stop its more like the real n*ggas gettin locked up ova snitcin a.ss outta towners

as no bout atl and how many of them n*ggas got bodied during katrina time and see how real atl iz brah
 10-12-2007, 09:28 AM         #12
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
ur stupid why did jay call up ugk ifthe east didnt have love for em??

case closed

and to the n*ggas sayin atl lettin n*ggas take over territory boy stop its more like the real n*ggas gettin locked up ova snitcin a.ss outta towners

as no bout atl and how many of them n*ggas got bodied during katrina time and see how real atl iz brah
your dumb as a rock huh?? Jay called them cause he wanted to BROADEN HIS AUDIENCE. atlanta is filled with transvestites and fake dopeboys get the fu*k outta here and go do a dance:rolleyes:
 10-12-2007, 09:34 AM         #13
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
buddy u stupid ugk was underground going gold years ago when gold was what n*ggas couldnt sell in majors thats why they got so much respect get a history lesson and i personaly dont remember mb going plat only a couple gold albums

then lets look at it even with a 50 cent record to jump your record off u cant sell 300 tho records ?? when banks bck and game all did the same thing and went plat

thats still not good because gunit wasnt dead at that time and they still didnt sell

n*ggas never understood why ugk got respect think about it independent 300 tho is wayyyyy more than major 300 tho
murda musik went platinum:banghead: :rolleyes: do your homework dummy

now show me when UGK went platinum...I'll wait

oh show me where they went gold..I'll wait

RIAA has NO RECORDS of them goin gold

[S]COME WITH PROOF OR DON'T COME AT ALL[/S]

UGK had Outkast on their 1st single and couldn't go gold

Outkast sold over 10 million last time out so whats that say about them??
 10 years ago '04        #14
Ced662 1 heat pts
space
space
$478 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k a damn Prodigy & Mobb Deep as a whole, them nigaz did't even wanna see Pac's little homies, how da fu*k can they see T.I. or Pimp C!!!!!! One of them n*ggaz got sickle cell, he barely breathing. He don't wanna see no one, they can fall of the face of the earth for all I care, little fu*ks!!!!!!!
 10-12-2007, 09:38 AM         #15
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ced662 said:
fu*k a damn Prodigy & Mobb Deep as a whole, them nigaz did't even wanna see Pac's little homies, how da fu*k can they see T.I. or Pimp C!!!!!! One of them n*ggaz got sickle cell, he barely breathing. He don't wanna see no one, they can fall of the face of the earth for all I care, little fu*ks!!!!!!!
Pac's lil homey's would fu*k T.I. up..sh*t Lil Flip's homey's fu*ked that crackhead up
 10 years ago '05        #16
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
fu*k a Mobb Deep. Them boys careers are over.
 10-12-2007, 09:48 AM         #17
Face3Stacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
but they sold more then Chamillionaire
get

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 10-12-2007 at 09:49 AM..
 10-12-2007, 09:51 AM         #18
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pimp C has become a publicity wh0ore. He needs to be straight up like a man and stop going back on everything he says.
 10 years ago '05        #19
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Who cares FAcestacks ? And Prodigy got handled by Saigon
 10-12-2007, 09:55 AM         #20
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy