Oct 11 - R.I.P. BIG MOE

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2007, 03:47 AM         #1
7238 pageviews
119 comments

joeyb281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 11 - R.I.P. BIG MOE

By Roman Wolfe
Original Screwed Up Click member and Houston, Texas based rapper Big Moe has suffered a heart attack and is currently in a coma sources revealed to AllHipHop.com.

Big Moe, born Kenneth Moore, suffered a massive heart attack on Sunday (October 7) and is currently hospitalized on life support, struggling to stay alive.

Big Moe was one of the first Screwed Up Click members to enjoy national success.

He debuted on Wreckshop Records in 2000 with the album City of Syrup.

In 2002 Big Moe released his sophomore album titled Purple World, which spawned his best known record, "Purple Stuff."

He remained active making cameo appearances on a number of singles and mixtapes with Houston artists like Z-Ro, Mike Jones and UGK's Pimp C.

"Big Moe has been a part of the Texas scene forever it seems like," Paul Wall told AllHipHop.com. "Its tough to see somebody you admire and respect holding on for their life. I can only imagine how his family feels. My heart and prayers go out to them and he stays in my thoughts and prayers. God willing he will pull through. I feel selfish as a fan I want him to keep making music. But as a friend I just want him to hold on and keep living."

The Screwed Up Click is a famous rap collective which was founded by Robert "DJ Screw" Davis Jr.

Some members of The Screwed Up Click have gone on to national prominence, while others have fallen victim to crime or drugs.

The original group consisted of rappers like Lil' Keke, Big Pokey, Botany Boyz, Z-Ro, Lil' O, Trae, Lil' Flip, E.S.G., brothers Fat Pat and Big Hawk and numerous others.

Both Fat Pat and Big Hawk were both tragically murdered on the streets of Houston.

DJ Screw died of a heart attack in November of 2000, after overdosing on a lethal dose of codeine and cough syrup.

"Me and my whole Boss Hogg Outlaw Gang wanna send our prayers out to Big Moe and his family," Slim Thug told AllHipHop.com. "We hope to see him get better soon. I just was informed of this situation and its sad to see him in bad health after all the loses S.U.C. has suffered so far."

Houston radio personality the Crisco Kidd echoed Slim Thug's seniments about the tragedies S.U.C. has endured over the years.

"It's sad to see another member of the legendary S.U.C. in an unfortunate situation," Crisco Kidd stated. "Everyone reading this, please stay positive and will Moe to recovery."

According to sources close to Big Moe, he was recording material for a new album, which was slated to be released sometime next year.

Other members of the Houston Hip-Hop community offered words of support and their prayers for Big Moe and his family.

"What he's done,with the help of the S.U.C., was create a music scene that will continue to define Houston Hip-Hop for years to come," said Maddhatta of Houston's Maddhatta Morning Show on 97.9 The Box.

Rapper Rob G. labeled Big Moe part of "the back bone that made Houston music what it is today."

"He's part of the reason guys like me step on that stage with their head high and say 'I'm from Houston," Rob G. added.

Houston rapper and S.U.C. member Trae is optimistic that Big Moe will make a full recovery.

"I know the homie is gonna pull through, he's a solider. The world needs to say a prayer for my bro, my teammate, my click member and on behalf of Houston and the South we love him. Recognize him now, don't wait till someone is gone to recognize them."

Died later the next day on Oct. 10th, S.U.C. & Rap legend will be missed!
>>>>> Put Ya Screw Tapes On and JAM THAT MAN<<<<<<

Last edited by joeyb281; 10-11-2007 at 03:51 AM..

119 comments for "Oct 11 - R.I.P. BIG MOE"

10 years ago '05        #2
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
damn....RIP, n*ggas need to take it easy on that Purple sh*t maybe? RIP Barre Baby
 10 years ago '04        #3
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
How are you going to say RIP when he isn't dead yet? It clearly states that he is in a coma and f!ghting for his life.
 10 years ago '05        #4
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 CentsCuZ said:
How are you going to say RIP when he isn't dead yet? It clearly states that he is in a coma and f!ghting for his life.

lol...just was i was thinking...bad minded people.

Best wishes...hope he pulls through
 10 years ago '04        #5
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
 joeyb281 said:
By Roman Wolfe
Original Screwed Up Click member and Houston, Texas based rapper Big Moe has suffered a heart attack and is currently in a coma sources revealed to AllHipHop.com.

Big Moe, born Kenneth Moore, suffered a massive heart attack on Sunday (October 7) and is currently hospitalized on life support, struggling to stay alive.

Big Moe was one of the first Screwed Up Click members to enjoy national success.

He debuted on Wreckshop Records in 2000 with the album City of Syrup.

In 2002 Big Moe released his sophomore album titled Purple World, which spawned his best known record, "Purple Stuff."

He remained active making cameo appearances on a number of singles and mixtapes with Houston artists like Z-Ro, Mike Jones and UGK's Pimp C.

"Big Moe has been a part of the Texas scene forever it seems like," Paul Wall told AllHipHop.com. "Its tough to see somebody you admire and respect holding on for their life. I can only imagine how his family feels. My heart and prayers go out to them and he stays in my thoughts and prayers. God willing he will pull through. I feel selfish as a fan I want him to keep making music. But as a friend I just want him to hold on and keep living."

The Screwed Up Click is a famous rap collective which was founded by Robert "DJ Screw" Davis Jr.

Some members of The Screwed Up Click have gone on to national prominence, while others have fallen victim to crime or drugs.

The original group consisted of rappers like Lil' Keke, Big Pokey, Botany Boyz, Z-Ro, Lil' O, Trae, Lil' Flip, E.S.G., brothers Fat Pat and Big Hawk and numerous others.

Both Fat Pat and Big Hawk were both tragically murdered on the streets of Houston.

DJ Screw died of a heart attack in November of 2000, after overdosing on a lethal dose of codeine and cough syrup.

"Me and my whole Boss Hogg Outlaw Gang wanna send our prayers out to Big Moe and his family," Slim Thug told AllHipHop.com. "We hope to see him get better soon. I just was informed of this situation and its sad to see him in bad health after all the loses S.U.C. has suffered so far."

Houston radio personality the Crisco Kidd echoed Slim Thug's seniments about the tragedies S.U.C. has endured over the years.

"It's sad to see another member of the legendary S.U.C. in an unfortunate situation," Crisco Kidd stated. "Everyone reading this, please stay positive and will Moe to recovery."

According to sources close to Big Moe, he was recording material for a new album, which was slated to be released sometime next year.

Other members of the Houston Hip-Hop community offered words of support and their prayers for Big Moe and his family.

"What he's done,with the help of the S.U.C., was create a music scene that will continue to define Houston Hip-Hop for years to come," said Maddhatta of Houston's Maddhatta Morning Show on 97.9 The Box.

Rapper Rob G. labeled Big Moe part of "the back bone that made Houston music what it is today."

"He's part of the reason guys like me step on that stage with their head high and say 'I'm from Houston," Rob G. added.

Houston rapper and S.U.C. member Trae is optimistic that Big Moe will make a full recovery.

"I know the homie is gonna pull through, he's a solider. The world needs to say a prayer for my bro, my teammate, my click member and on behalf of Houston and the South we love him. Recognize him now, don't wait till someone is gone to recognize them."

Died later the next day on Oct. 10th, S.U.C. & Rap legend will be missed!
>>>>> Put Ya Screw Tapes On and JAM THAT MAN<<<<<<

YA fu*kIN MORON
 10 years ago '05        #6
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
he isn't dead idiot
hate given
 10 years ago '04        #7
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
If you have a massive heart attack and are on life support in a coma, its more than likely you are not going to live because much of your heart is bad and beyond repair. But I will be praying that dude comes through, cause miracles do happen.
 10-11-2007, 05:27 AM         #8
Just Jus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it says dudee died on octover 10th.
 10 years ago '04        #9
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 796 796
 Just Jus said:
it says dudee died on octover 10th.

n*ggaz never read the articles, just the headlines and comments
 10-11-2007, 06:49 AM         #10
two2's  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I didn't think it was so serious. R.I.P. Damn!
 10 years ago '06        #11
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn I rememberthis was the n*gga that had them videos and it would be nothin but purple everywhere. to me..he ws the n*gga that introduced the whole screwed up...purple lean sh*t to the mainstream
 10 years ago '04        #12
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 collegeboy58 said:

Naw what happened is that they read the headline and the first few lines and then the fouls just a.ssumed the rest of the article wasn't worth reading.

RIP
 10 years ago '04        #13
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
Damn Rip
 10 years ago '05        #14
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
R.i.p
 10 years ago '04        #15
bwil 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 4 4
damn all them cats passing away screw, hawk and now moe. guess the lesson here is don't drink sizzurp it k!lls. rip n*ggas
 10-11-2007, 08:04 AM         #16
Tagalog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn RIP big Moe
 10 years ago '04        #17
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
R.I.P. Big Moe
 10 years ago '05        #18
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
big moe was like damn near 400 pounds. can't expect to be here long living unhealthy. r.i.p though
 10 years ago '06        #19
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 CentsCuZ said:
You obviously don't read. Look at the bottom of the article.

Last edited by Nugen2384; 10-11-2007 at 08:18 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #20
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 123 123
 collegeboy58 said:

not n*ggaz....dumb muhfu*kas dont read the entire article!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy