Oct 9 - Lupe Responds to Fiascogate

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #161
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
fu*k that the n*gga 25 maybe when it dropped he wasn't ready for it and by the time he was mature enough to really feel it he didn't get a chance.

I don't think he ever listened to Tribe what the fu*k is so bad about that, the n*gga might just be to busy working on his own craft to go back and listen to some old a.ss sh*t just because n*ggas want him to.

Now with that being said he should have found the time once he knew he was going to be on T.V perfoming for them, he should have just put on a front.

Why the fu*k are yall taking this so far do you know how many "Classic" albums there are it would take years for you to sit and listen to every album a n*gga calls a "Classic".

Lay off of Lupe if you like his music listen to his music if not don't, yall be letting outside sh*t make judgements on an artist that sh*t is just dumb to me.

I'm about to listen to that MM right now when I first heard it I was like 9 and thought that sh*t was Wack I never listened to it again and niether has half of you n*ggas who on here saying how wrong Lupe is.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 10-14-2007 at 02:40 PM..
 10-15-2007, 12:53 AM         #162
PTL3rdpersonPGC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
forget this everybody need to get on T-pain trying to sing a keith sweat song
Isn't that the real issue here :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #163
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
Lupe continues to lose.
It doesn't matter if he thinks Hammer was more popular than Tribe.
Does Hammer have the catalogue of Music, the classic albums, the legendary status as ATCQ? Hell No.
This isn't a matter of him not listening to Tribe while growing up, ok cool. Everybody has their own preference, whatever.
This is about him fu*king up the performance. It's not Rocket Science. In order for you to perform a song with no mistakes, you gotta listen to the song and memorize it. Which Lupe should've done in the first place. So he wouldn't receive this type of backlash. It doesn't make sense to wanting to perform a song and not know the words. What the fu*k is that? To me, that's a slap in the face and Lupe should be embarassed.
 10 years ago '06        #164
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I bet a lot of you n*ggas talking sh*t about Lupe messing up the verse would fu*k up the verse yourself when ur not on a stage.

Get off his d*ck. Lupe is real as hell. His point was that MC Hammer had a much larger appeal and was more popular than Tribe at the time, and he's right. Not to say that hammer was better, he was just more popular.

Thats like doing this same thing 10 years from now saying 50 cent is more popular than Lupe, but Lupe is better lyrically. And i'm right.

Yall need to quit d*ck riding my man, cause he not d*ckriding artists that are deemed classic or whatever. Whats hot to you may not be hot to the next man. Prime example: alot of yall hoe a.ss n*ggas dancing to soulja boy and singin that bullsh*t, but a n*gga like me know its trash.

I dont care how talented or great you think somebody is, that dont mean everybody gotta feel that way.

Lupe>>>your favorite rapper
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago