Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
half of you n*ggas aint even hear the album either...proablly requesting it right now in the jukebox or trying to find it on limewire.....i aint neva heard that sh*t, and im still hiphop.....who cares, tell them old headz to give it a rest...BUT...lupe shouldve at least remember the words to beef up his performance..im riding with lupe tho....
 10 years ago '04        #42
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
im with lupe...
who is anybody 2 say he isnt hip hop because of his lack of interest in a group?
half these supposed hip hop heads listen to acclaimed albums not because they genuinely like it but because thats what hip hop heads do...
be real some of yall needa get the foreskin out your mouth.
 10 years ago '06        #43
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
i like tip and tribe but ironically they havent put out music in years dispite break up or anything. real muscians, rappers and etc dont stop recording. thats why lauren hill gets so much down talk now. she doest record music anymore. for them to be honored should be just enough. what people dont understand is that you cant rap someone's else lyrics to perfection, especially somebody lyrical as qtip. tip is a good rapper the first cd i ever bought was amplified. that sh*t was classic and if i still had it id be on it now. you cant hate on a rapper who hasnt listen to ur cds or down credit cuz he messes up ur rhymes.
 10 years ago '04        #44
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
all u dudes replyin are not getting why its such a big deal...because lup made it that with his disrespectful comments

its not the fact that he didnt bump tribe...because i wouldt count a n*gga out cuz he wasnt a fan of something
 10 years ago '07        #45
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
Well Im lost wit this one cause I f*cks wit Lu, but why embarrass urself and then say some off the wall sh*t
 10-10-2007, 12:14 AM         #46
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of y'all dudes confused as fu*k. It's not about him fu*king up the song, it's about how he reacted to his mistake.

Dude acted like a bi*ch about it. All he had to say was he forgot the lyrics and it's a simple mistake. Everyone would have accepted that. Instead he complains and says a whole bunch of sh*t that's just straight disrespectful to the purpose of honoring ATCQ in the first place! Then he says Q-Tip asked him to be on the show. Obviously he got caught in a lie.

Allah should bi*ch slap him or send some terrorists to k!ll him.
 10-10-2007, 12:34 AM         #47
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he's entitled to his own opinion and what kind of music he enjoys. There's not a right or wrong in this situation. Only thing that was messed up was him doing the show without knowing the song lyrics.
 10 years ago '05        #48
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
he screwed up some lyrics.....so what....the world isn't being pulled into the sun's gravitational pull
 10-10-2007, 12:44 AM         #49
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
As A Lupe Fan

I See Where He Comes From

The n*gga Was Being Honest He Didnt Fake It If The n*gga Didnt Never Hear The Album Then So Be It n*ggaz Is So Caught Up Into Oh If U Never Heard The Album Dont Rap Thats Some Bullsh*t Right There Ive Heard The Album It Was Dope Should I Think He Should Listen To That Classic Album Yes But Shouldnt Get Chastised About The Situation Lupe Is Hip Hop Had The Best Innovative Album In 06 So Im Saying fu*k A Blogger

learn to use the "." button

it saves lives n*gga.
 10-10-2007, 12:51 AM         #50
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that sh*t is funny
 10 years ago '07        #51
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Mike T said:
Yall n*ggas k!llin me yall swear because you rap you gotta listen to every fu*kin album that come out

Lupe himself didnt want to do but Tip asked him so fu*k the haters
i feel like lupe fu*k em
 10-10-2007, 01:59 AM         #52
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*kin hate people who d*ckride old school rappers. What the fu*k makes em so special? Cuz they rapped 20 years ago? fu*k outta my face with that bullsh*t. Tribe licks balls. They're borring as fu*k. Lupe>>>
 10 years ago '04        #53
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1518 1518
^what a fu*kin idiot to call tribe boring..im ashamed to be on the same mesage board as most of u..if your in the age bracket of 21- and havent heard anything by tribe or electric relaxtion k!ll yourself.i like lupe and all but his comments are unexcusible.wat a fu*kin c*nt
 10-10-2007, 02:40 AM         #54
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it was anyone other than lupe the hate would be outrageous. why d*ckride lupe people?
 10-10-2007, 02:44 AM         #55
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and tribe is boring...who bangs tribe on a regular basis? NOBODY. hopping on boxden saying you do is absolute blasphemy and you know it.
 10-10-2007, 02:47 AM         #56
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, big deal; it was a mistake. Secondly, dude sounded all mean when he said, "your fu*kin' up".

Anyway, I think most Chicago people like Gangsta rap, and lupe is from Chicago. I never heard of that Tribe dude either. I also haven't heard a Nas album, a 2Pac album, or a Jay-Z album before, so what -- but, I have heard a Bone Thugs' album, a Twista album, Crucial Conflict album, a Do Or Die album, and a Dabrat album. Chicago is more about street music.

Yes, I actually haven't even heard of a 2pac album - besides one of his greatest hits album. In a nutshell, Chicago/Midwest music has been the only type of music that could really grab me -- just the honest truth -- not sayin' it just because I'm from Chicago.

Now what?
 10-10-2007, 02:49 AM         #57
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said:
First off, big deal; it was a mistake. Secondly, dude sounded all mean when he said, "your fu*kin' up".

Anyway, I think most Chicago people like Gangsta rap, and lupe is from Chicago. I never heard of that Tribe dude either. I also haven't heard a Nas album, a 2Pac album, or a Jay-Z album before, so what -- but, I have heard a Bone Thugs' album, a Twista album, Crucial Conflict album, a Do Or Die album, and a Dabrat album. Chicago is more about street music.

Yes, I actually haven't even heard of a 2pac album - besides one of his greatest hits album. In a nutshell, Chicago/Midwest music has been the only type of music that could really grab me -- just the honest truth -- not sayin' it just because I'm from Chicago.

Now what?
Kanye WEst, Common, and Lupe are the main front runners of Chicago and they arent gangsta street music. And if u havent heard alot of those albums u say u havent then where have u been?????
 10 years ago '07        #58
iLurk 1 heat pts
space
space
$332 | Props total: 665 665
Even if he didn't wanna listen to MM, at least learn the words to ONE song that you're performing. It can't be that hard. Lupe's cool but this is a L for him
 10-10-2007, 03:07 AM         #59
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Kanye WEst, Common, and Lupe are the main front runners of Chicago and they arent gangsta street music. And if u havent heard alot of those albums u say u havent then where have u been?????
Most well-known Chicago rappers are hardcore rappers, which lots of people from Chicago grew up off of - so I was really referrin' to the listeners. Kanye West and Common are not Gangsta music. ...I was talkin' about the majority of whats been out, and what we like to hear.

Where have I been? Well, like I said, Chicago/Midwest artists' music only grabbed me - back then.
 10 years ago '05        #60
cicero_x 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
I don't care if he listened to it or not...if you're gonna perform something, you should know your damn material. That's like being an actor and not reading your script. That's dumb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago