Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 SHootar said:

1st quarter

2-8-DAL 38 (5:15) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete short right to 81-T.Owens [94-A.Schobel]. Overthrown, receiver in flat at DAL 42

2nd quarter

2-5-DAL 49 (:25) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to 81-T.Owens. Overthrown, receiver along sideline at BUF 35.

3rd quarter

1-10-DAL 28 (12:45) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to 81-T.Owens (24-T.McGee). Receiver and coverage at BUF 42.

2-8-DAL 45 (7:43) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to 81-T.Owens. Caught out of bounds at BUF 23.

(this the pass that shoulda been a catch and refs fu*ked up on...huge obvious push out, but still a terrible throw that shouldnt have even came near to sideline)

3-8-DAL 45 (7:36) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to 81-T.Owens. Underthrown, receiver near sideline at BUF 27.

(this the ball severely underthrown broken up by mgee....TO had to stop and try and block up the INT when he had 2 steps on him )

all of those fu*kups correspond to my points earlier...like i said...u girls dont even know what the fu*k ur talking about....LOL at ppl saying TO got shutdown...yeah by romo
Nobody else gets terrible throws thrown their way but Owens... Why is that?

Show me in all other games where Romo constantly missed anybody but TO?

Also u showing me 5 incompletions by TO last night and i see how u conveniently leaving out the big drop in the 4th quarter... but thats cool u trying to prove a point

But Owens and Romo have missed on 26 opportunities the whole season thats at least 5 a game. So Mr. I watch games show me where TO was overthrown or underthrown in week 1 where Romo only missed on 9 passes.

Like i said before dude i understand where u coming from but u pulling instances from Romo's worst game in his career and using that as a point... I can pull up the game where Manning threw 3 picks against the Jaguars a few years back and say he overthrows or underthrows his receivers off that game or take the fact he led Clark into a devastating hit and say he puts his receivers in danger but one game or two games or one play dont determine a qb's nature
 10 years ago '06        #82
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
dawg....we TALKIN BOUT THIS GAME right now...i'm responding to ppl thinking TO was shutdown last game, and were sh*ttin on TO for his stats...and ppl like u who bruoght up the proposition that maybe TO was just running bad routes...no...if u'd watched the game TO shoulda had 300 yrds and 3 tds if he had brady...he was open all game

i have mentioned his 2 drops countles times in this thread...where the fu*k is you lookin??

and do u HONESTLY think i'm gonna go look at every fu*king romo to TO pass in play-by-play to prove that romo over/under throws TO a lot?? really??? lol pleez i dont need ur approval...i watch his games hes my fav player...i'm honest when he fu*ks up (like twice last nite)...but dont come at me with nonsense when u aint payin attention...tryna pull stats out ur a.ss like they mean somethin...no. watch the game make ur own observations
 10 years ago '04        #83
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 SHootar said:
this is what u said bro

yet now u make it seem like ur agreeing with me???...its beyond me why the fu*k Romo cant get this guy the ball...hes fu*king open 85% of the time. lol at calling me an idiot when i just proved ur statement wrong

and actually if u take a look at the play by play link i just posted....witten and crayton were also over and under thrown a lot last nite...just not as much as TO. Romo better get his sh*t together soon.
U proved my statement wrong?

U pulled up bad throws off a bad game for a qb... Every qb has a bad game he threw 5 interceptions that game and thats your evidence?

Thats like me pulling Rex Grossmans two games last year where he threw 3 or more TD's and saying he is one of the best qb's... One game dont prove nothing dude especially not his worst game come on get real..

U say u proved my statement wrong but u showed me 5 of the 26 incompletions to TO this year... were the other 21 bad throws to??? Come on dude until he begins overthrowing and underthrowing everybody its something specifically with TO where they do not connect and like i say Romo is not the first to have that problem with TO it happens everywhere To is constantly at the bottom of the list in WR efficiency... There is only one constant and that is TO...
 10 years ago '06        #84
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
nobody talkin bout chad johnson but he only 6 away
 10-09-2007, 10:02 PM         #85
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO is having a good year this year...so? Does that somehow magically take away all the drops he had last year? Isn't this how TO is SUPPOSED to play?
 10 years ago '06        #86
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 dre03 said:
U proved my statement wrong?

U pulled up bad throws off a bad game for a qb... Every qb has a bad game he threw 5 interceptions that game and thats your evidence?

Thats like me pulling Rex Grossmans two games last year where he threw 3 or more TD's and saying he is one of the best qb's... One game dont prove nothing dude especially not his worst game come on get real..

U say u proved my statement wrong but u showed me 5 of the 26 incompletions to TO this year... were the other 21 bad throws to??? Come on dude until he begins overthrowing and underthrowing everybody its something specifically with TO where they do not connect and like i say Romo is not the first to have that problem with TO it happens everywhere To is constantly at the bottom of the list in WR efficiency... There is only one constant and that is TO...

where are ur stats?? was he really at the bottom when he was puttin up massive years with dnabb?? or the pro bowl version of garcia (2 years i think)?? lol @ u trying to convince me one of the greatest widereceivers EVER, doesnt run good routes...and just is never open. lol. yeah it must be TO and not romo...after all romo is the next favre. lol i'm done with u...ur trying to tell me my eyes need to be checked...cuz i watch him religiously..and ur not stating any facts really except that Romo and TO dont havea high completion rate.
 10-09-2007, 10:14 PM         #87
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Yeah I can prove that the media overrates Romo and give facts why. No I cant its completely opinion of the media that they love him and its completely my opinion that he is overrated. No stat I give you is gonna prove that. Its not possible to prove an opinion otherwise no one would ever argue dumbfu*k. Thats why its called a fu*king opinion.

I cant stand Tony Romo cause of all the damn media attention. So yeah you could say I hate the media. Which caused me to not be able to stand Tony Homo. Even after this game they found a way to praise him somehow.

You are obviously biased here and not gonna see through the bias. Its not just me either. Did you see all the threads about Romo doing bad after the game? Its cause everyone else is sick of the media being on his nuts constantly as well. I couldnt stand TO last year cause the media was obsessed with him and made everything into such a huge deal.

Its got nothing to do with the damn team Romo is on. Im gonna hate him till the media gets off his nuts and realizes hes not "God"
Wow, this is the textbook definition of hypocrite. You call me biased, yet you're stupid enough to admit hating someone for no real reason, but only because he's complimented alot by the media....you're the 1 who's biased and you just proved it. You also proved that you're a bigger b*tch than we thought you were....your name should've been put in pink.
 10-09-2007, 11:08 PM         #88
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Wow, this is the textbook definition of hypocrite. You call me biased, yet you're stupid enough to admit hating someone for no real reason, but only because he's complimented alot by the media....you're the 1 who's biased and you just proved it. You also proved that you're a bigger b*tch than we thought you were....your name should've been put in pink.
How am I against Tony Romo? Cause I like the Bears? And I gave the reason why I cant stand him you can call me a bi*ch all you want but I will hate Tony Romo proudly and he will keep proving me right that he is overrated like he did last night.

:applause::applause::applause:
 10-09-2007, 11:22 PM         #89
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
How am I against Tony Romo? Cause I like the Bears? And I gave the reason why I cant stand him you can call me a bi*ch all you want but I will hate Tony Romo proudly and he will keep proving me right that he is overrated like he did last night.

:applause::applause::applause:
A bit of advice for you...it would behoove you to only worry about your own QB from now on.:banghead:
 10-10-2007, 02:07 AM         #90
6ft_under 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol How many did he drop in the Bills Game?
 10-10-2007, 02:26 AM         #91
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Owen doesn't even have the top 20 completeed catches in the NFC????
 10-10-2007, 03:07 AM         #92
Myles Away 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ everyone scramblin' to find they're most hated wideout...
 10 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Andre3000 said:

Owen doesn't even have the top 20 completeed catches in the NFC????
who cares???

do u see chad on the afc list?? yet statistically speaking hes having the best year as a wideout (yrds/game)

ur nitpicking and trying to hate! we saw in the monday niter romo and TO aint on the same page...sorry every wideout cant have a tom brady :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #94
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
shootar is a groupie
 10-10-2007, 07:46 AM         #95
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moss> TO
 10 years ago '06        #96
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
shootar is a groupie
....good contribution to discussion

if u'd like to man up and dispute something, u can come outta ur hiding place at ne time
 10 years ago '04        #97
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Da Capo
id rather be with one decent looking big n*gga than have ugly a.ss n*ggas trying to r*pe me no homo

yes, very homo

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! WTF THE fu*k HAHAHAHAAH!!

BakLykILefSmthn, that's a hilarious sig.
 10-10-2007, 09:25 AM         #98
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats just stupid. that means them n*gga get touches. I was a trill TE in HS and College but i've had a few drops in my day.
 10-10-2007, 11:11 AM         #99
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
burress is also leading nfc in td's i believe
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy