NFL Dropped Pass Leaders

most viewed right now
 218
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-09-2007, 05:55 PM         #61
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
why even bother with this thread? the most drops is only 3 more than what TO has
Because everyone loves to hate the Cowboys. eLLz was just proving a point that other top receivers are dropping balls too, but no one gives a sh*t until TO drops them.
 10 years ago '05        #62
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 611 611
Moss didnt give a fu*k last year

dont take stats from while he was at Oakland cause he said himself he took plays off and didnt try

Bring up some stats from New England and Minnesota and I'd be willing to bet he has less drops or passes not caught than TO

its not like the media is making up that TO drops balls its a fact.

well if that is the defense for why moss played bad then u must take into account that TO played with a broken finger in his hand last season and still led WR in td catches.
 10-09-2007, 06:07 PM         #63
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Because everyone loves to hate the Cowboys. eLLz was just proving a point that other top receivers are dropping balls too, but no one gives a sh*t until TO drops them.


You gotta admit he brings a lot of this on himself. He loves the spotlight and makes sure everyone knows he loves it. So people hating on him comes with the territory
 10 years ago '04        #64
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 yunsta said:
well if that is the defense for why moss played bad then u must take into account that TO played with a broken finger in his hand last season and still led WR in td catches.
ur right, buh noone really cares bout that...they see it as an "excuse", whereas moss sayin the sh*t he said last year is also an "excuse" buh hey its whateva...not defendin TO or nothin buh Randy Moss was the same exact way as TO buh because he got what he wanted and things are goin right, n*gga is quiet...ppl act like Randy and TO basically aint got the same personality...They both think they are the best in the biz...and BOTH have been quiet this year, cuz things are good right now, TO blew up a lil last night on the sidelines buh let the pats start fu*kin up, or let Tom Brady fu*k up some throws to Moss, it'll be the same damn thing
 10 years ago '04        #65
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2655 2655
no randy moss. but notice all the guys with the most drops are n*ggas who are basically the only reciever on their team. or n*ggas who are/have been hurt. and how many passes have t.o. had thrown to him?
 10 years ago '04        #66
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 killababi said:
no randy moss. but notice all the guys with the most drops are n*ggas who are basically the only reciever on their team. or n*ggas who are/have been hurt. and how many passes have t.o. had thrown to him?
i believe it said 46 times...not entirely sure
 10-09-2007, 06:25 PM         #67
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
no randy moss. but notice all the guys with the most drops are n*ggas who are basically the only reciever on their team. or n*ggas who are/have been hurt. and how many passes have t.o. had thrown to him?
T.o isnt the only good pass catcher on that team
 10-09-2007, 06:38 PM         #68
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

You gotta admit he brings a lot of this on himself. He loves the spotlight and makes sure everyone knows he loves it. So people hating on him comes with the territory
Dude just smiles alot...what's the harm in that??

If he was arrogant like TO, then I'd understand the dislike.
 10-09-2007, 06:48 PM         #69
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Dude just smiles alot...what's the harm in that??

If he was arrogant like TO, then I'd understand the dislike.


Thats who I thought you were talking about?
 10-09-2007, 06:59 PM         #70
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Thats who I thought you were talking about?
I'm switching back and forth from defending TO and Romo and I got the 2 threads mixed up.
 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM         #71
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm not trying to rationalize anything with an idiot who has no football knowledge.

You can absolutely provide facts on why someone's overrated, clown. Last night was 1 of your points, but beyond that you have nothing...so why am I not surprised you can't prove it? Probably b/c you're a certified hater and you have no explanations for your dislikes.

And do you honesly think you calling me a homer matters to anyone other than yourself? But I bet everyone knows your a b*tch for hating on someone who hasn't done sh*t to deserve it...that's a female trait homie...pull ya skirt down.
Yeah I can prove that the media overrates Romo and give facts why. No I cant its completely opinion of the media that they love him and its completely my opinion that he is overrated. No stat I give you is gonna prove that. Its not possible to prove an opinion otherwise no one would ever argue dumbfu*k. Thats why its called a fu*king opinion.

I cant stand Tony Romo cause of all the damn media attention. So yeah you could say I hate the media. Which caused me to not be able to stand Tony Homo. Even after this game they found a way to praise him somehow.

You are obviously biased here and not gonna see through the bias. Its not just me either. Did you see all the threads about Romo doing bad after the game? Its cause everyone else is sick of the media being on his nuts constantly as well. I couldnt stand TO last year cause the media was obsessed with him and made everything into such a huge deal.

Its got nothing to do with the damn team Romo is on. Im gonna hate him till the media gets off his nuts and realizes hes not "God"
 10 years ago '04        #72
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 SHootar said:


OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

case in point last nite....his QB cannot throw the ball anywhere close to him when hes open

the hate in this section is ridiculous....some of u i question if ur actually watching the same games or even watching football, fu*kin forgazy a.ss hoes
The Qb that was rated as the 3rd best in the NFL? Cant get the ball anywhere near him...

Jason Witten and Crayton dont seem to have a problem catching Romo passes

Has anyone thought of the possibility that owens is running bad routes as opposed to Romo not throwing the ball right

Process of elimination leads me to that seeing how Romo connects with all other receivers except TO
 10 years ago '06        #73
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 dre03 said:
The Qb that was rated as the 3rd best in the NFL? Cant get the ball anywhere near him...

Jason Witten and Crayton dont seem to have a problem catching Romo passes

Has anyone thought of the possibility that owens is running bad routes as opposed to Romo not throwing the ball right

Process of elimination leads me to that seeing how Romo connects with all other receivers except TO
see this is the problem with posters on this board. they try to add sh*t up without watching games.

yesterday snyopsis sh*ts on ur whole theory since crayton and witten had decent/good games
  • owens caught 2 passes (one of which was overthrown and he made a crazy leaping catch)
  • owens was SEVERELY underthrown right sideline deep 2nd half where he was open over the top...cb broke it up
  • first half pass sails 8 ft over owens head on a simple 5 yrd pass to the flats
  • 2nd half, owens catches ball over left shoulder when wide open, came down with it but no push out (refs fu*ked up huge) was called. throw still bad and costed him
  • 2nd half romo misses TO on a deep ball left sideline over left shoulder again, he was wide open again, but ball sailed out of bounds
  • 2pt conversion ball severely underthron, db breaks it up.
  • and then the 2 replays they showed of owens open deep down the middle seam but didnt get a throw on more romo fu*k ups.

the difference is I watch games.....you girls try to watch hilites and stats and make conclusions. not ONE person can disagree with ne fact i just stated if they watched the game. this section is a complete joke full of amatuers for real.
 10-09-2007, 09:09 PM         #74
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
see this is the problem with posters on this board. they try to add sh*t up without watching games.

yesterday snyopsis sh*ts on ur whole theory since crayton and witten had decent/good games
  • owens caught 2 passes (one of which was overthrown and he made a crazy leaping catch)
  • owens was SEVERELY underthrown right sideline deep 2nd half where he was open over the top...cb broke it up
  • first half pass sails 8 ft over owens head on a simple 5 yrd pass to the flats
  • 2nd half, owens catches ball over left shoulder when wide open, came down with it but no push out (refs fu*ked up huge) was called. throw still bad and costed him
  • 2nd half romo misses TO on a deep ball left sideline over left shoulder again, he was wide open again, but ball sailed out of bounds
  • 2pt conversion ball severely underthron, db breaks it up.
  • and then the 2 replays they showed of owens open deep down the middle seam but didnt get a throw on more romo fu*k ups.

the difference is I watch games.....you girls try to watch hilites and stats and make conclusions. not ONE person can disagree with ne fact i just stated if they watched the game. this section is a complete joke full of amatuers for real.
I dont pay attention to every time the ball is thrown to TO but I did watch the whole game

The 2 PT conversion was catchable he had it in at his chest and the DB just knocked it out you cant let him do that. It wasnt like you said earlier that the DB had his hands between TOs chest and the ball. TO had control of it and the DB knocked it out. The drop that was ruled a catch at first he could have caught cleanly but Romo could have thrown it better.

Thos are the only two I can comment on that I remember specifically.
 10 years ago '06        #75
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 jordanshoes said:
I dont pay attention to every time the ball is thrown to TO but I did watch the whole game

The 2 PT conversion was catchable he had it in at his chest and the DB just knocked it out you cant let him do that. It wasnt like you said earlier that the DB had his hands between TOs chest and the ball. TO had control of it and the DB knocked it out. The drop that was ruled a catch at first he could have caught cleanly but Romo could have thrown it better.

Thos are the only two I can comment on that I remember specifically.
ur right on the drop...that was not the best throw but a top tier wideout needs to catch that and he didnt

the endzone one if u catch the slow mo reverse angle....he never even had possesion of it....like he had it pinned to his chest cuz the guys arms were def in there too...and the guy had TWO hands rip it from him...when a DB gets not one but TWO hands in there, not many wideouts can make that. it was a very poor throw that shoulda been 3 feet higher.

but whatev....all those points i mentioned were horrible throws, TO DID have 2 drops, but no one would be talking if Romo hit TO on even ONE of those deep balls for a TD.
 10 years ago '06        #76
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 jordanshoes said:
I dont pay attention to every time the ball is thrown to TO but I did watch the whole game

The 2 PT conversion was catchable he had it in at his chest and the DB just knocked it out you cant let him do that. It wasnt like you said earlier that the DB had his hands between TOs chest and the ball. TO had control of it and the DB knocked it out. The drop that was ruled a catch at first he could have caught cleanly but Romo could have thrown it better.

Thos are the only two I can comment on that I remember specifically.
lol in fact i'll even grab the play by play and quote it off nfl.com

if u dont believe me...i aint makin any of these up...u ppl remind me of hip hop listeners that just 'skim thru it'...beat hoes that aint really listenin
 10 years ago '06        #77
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784


1st quarter

2-8-DAL 38 (5:15) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete short right to 81-T.Owens [94-A.Schobel]. Overthrown, receiver in flat at DAL 42

2nd quarter

2-5-DAL 49 (:25) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to 81-T.Owens. Overthrown, receiver along sideline at BUF 35.

3rd quarter

1-10-DAL 28 (12:45) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to 81-T.Owens (24-T.McGee). Receiver and coverage at BUF 42.

2-8-DAL 45 (7:43) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep left to 81-T.Owens. Caught out of bounds at BUF 23.

(this the pass that shoulda been a catch and refs fu*ked up on...huge obvious push out, but still a terrible throw that shouldnt have even came near to sideline)

3-8-DAL 45 (7:36) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to 81-T.Owens. Underthrown, receiver near sideline at BUF 27.

(this the ball severely underthrown broken up by mgee....TO had to stop and try and block up the INT when he had 2 steps on him )


all of those fu*kups correspond to my points earlier...like i said...u girls dont even know what the fu*k ur talking about....LOL at ppl saying TO got shutdown...yeah by romo


Last edited by SHootar; 10-09-2007 at 09:34 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #78
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 SHootar said:
see this is the problem with posters on this board. they try to add sh*t up without watching games.

yesterday snyopsis sh*ts on ur whole theory since crayton and witten had decent/good games
  • owens caught 2 passes (one of which was overthrown and he made a crazy leaping catch)
  • owens was SEVERELY underthrown right sideline deep 2nd half where he was open over the top...cb broke it up
  • first half pass sails 8 ft over owens head on a simple 5 yrd pass to the flats
  • 2nd half, owens catches ball over left shoulder when wide open, came down with it but no push out (refs fu*ked up huge) was called. throw still bad and costed him
  • 2nd half romo misses TO on a deep ball left sideline over left shoulder again, he was wide open again, but ball sailed out of bounds
  • 2pt conversion ball severely underthron, db breaks it up.
  • and then the 2 replays they showed of owens open deep down the middle seam but didnt get a throw on more romo fu*k ups.

the difference is I watch games.....you girls try to watch hilites and stats and make conclusions. not ONE person can disagree with ne fact i just stated if they watched the game. this section is a complete joke full of amatuers for real.
Wow... U just proved my point... Also proved ur an idiot who doesnt read as well

How many times did Witten get overthrown or underthrownlast night???

How many times did Crayton get overthrown or underthrown?

I will do you one better how come owens has the lowest %caught out of all of the cowboys???

How is it that a qb and his best receiver arent on the same page but every other receiver is?

Before you answer this is not the first time Owens has had a low %caught rate of 50% or lower it in fact has happened at least one season with every team owens plays for...

I get what u saying homie i watched the game to have no choice but to watch every cowboy game since i live in houston as well... My point is how coincidental is it that Romo mostly overthrows or underthrows TO more than any other receiver on the team? I will rule one thing out for you Witten has had 8 less passes thrown his way than TO but has caught 8 more almost a 65% catch rate

Crayton has 2 less catches than TO on 17 less chances... Why cant Romo get a 6'4" receiver the ball but has no problems with other receivers? TO has the lowest by far in the league no other receiver is even below 50% come on that cant be the QB every game dude it doesnt make sense when the QB is completing 60% of his passes and every other receiver on the team is over 60% caught
 10 years ago '06        #79
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 dre03 said:
Wow... U just proved my point... Also proved ur an idiot who doesnt read as well

How many times did Witten get overthrown or underthrownlast night???

How many times did Crayton get overthrown or underthrown?

I will do you one better how come owens has the lowest %caught out of all of the cowboys???

How is it that a qb and his best receiver arent on the same page but every other receiver is?

Before you answer this is not the first time Owens has had a low %caught rate of 50% or lower it in fact has happened at least one season with every team owens plays for...

I get what u saying homie i watched the game to have no choice but to watch every cowboy game since i live in houston as well... My point is how coincidental is it that Romo mostly overthrows or underthrows TO more than any other receiver on the team? I will rule one thing out for you Witten has had 8 less passes thrown his way than TO but has caught 8 more almost a 65% catch rate

Crayton has 2 less catches than TO on 17 less chances... Why cant Romo get a 6'4" receiver the ball but has no problems with other receivers? TO has the lowest by far in the league no other receiver is even below 50% come on that cant be the QB every game dude it doesnt make sense when the QB is completing 60% of his passes and every other receiver on the team is over 60% caught
this is what u said bro

Has anyone thought of the possibility that owens is running bad routes as opposed to Romo not throwing the ball right

Process of elimination leads me to that seeing how Romo connects with all other receivers except TO

yet now u make it seem like ur agreeing with me???...its beyond me why the fu*k Romo cant get this guy the ball...hes fu*king open 85% of the time. lol at calling me an idiot when i just proved ur statement wrong

and actually if u take a look at the play by play link i just posted....witten and crayton were also over and under thrown a lot last nite...just not as much as TO. Romo better get his sh*t together soon.


Last edited by SHootar; 10-09-2007 at 09:40 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #80
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
Whats that say up there? Big Catches.. Greater than 25 yds... what?
Plaxico who? Plaxico burress? number 1? oh say it isn't so...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy