most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
T.O might drop passes but they get the win dont they?
 10-09-2007, 04:17 PM         #42
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Stfu. When he was comparing receiver stats it doesn't matter in that situation b/c Romo had a terrible game...and stop putting words in my comments...not once did I type "bad" anything.:finger:
I didnt put any word in your comment

Before this game you defended Tony Romo when I said he was overrated and I dont remember exactly what you said but I'm sure you said he was a tp 5 QB in the NFL at the LEAST. Now you are acting like hes nowhere near Tom Brady?

Yeah I think Tony Romo is nowhere near Dallas but I dont think thats what you though last week.

And damn I thought Ellz had the 2nd spot on lock for dumbest and most annoying cowboy fan but you are challenging him for that spot. :wow: Keep up the good work
 10-09-2007, 04:34 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
I didnt put any word in your comment

Before this game you defended Tony Romo when I said he was overrated and I dont remember exactly what you said but I'm sure you said he was a tp 5 QB in the NFL at the LEAST. Now you are acting like hes nowhere near Tom Brady?

Yeah I think Tony Romo is nowhere near Dallas but I dont think thats what you though last week.

And damn I thought Ellz had the 2nd spot on lock for dumbest and most annoying cowboy fan but you are challenging him for that spot. :wow: Keep up the good work
I defended him b/c you had no basis for saying he was overrated. Up until last night he was playing mistake-free football. And I would LOVE for you to post where I said Romo was a top NFL QB at the least...I guess you're running out of points so you decide to make up sh*t. All of my comments were typed, so it should be VERY easy for you to prove your point.:rolleyes:

I'm dumb, yet you're the one who's been hating on the Cowboys ever since they embarrased your precious Bears? How lame and dumb is that? ...it must be that time of the month huh? ....get the fu*k outta here and change ya tampon.
 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM         #44
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I defended him b/c you had no basis for saying he was overrated. Up until last night he was playing mistake-free football. And I would LOVE for you to post where I said Romo was a top NFL QB at the least...I guess you're running out of points so you decide to make up sh*t. All of my comments were typed, so it should be VERY easy for you to prove your point.:rolleyes:

I'm dumb, yet you're the one who's been hating on the Cowboys ever since they embarrased your precious Bears? How lame and dumb is that? ...it must be that time of the month huh? ....get the fu*k outta here and change ya tampon.
Read my post again. I said that I'm almost positive you said Romo was at the least a top 5 QB.

And I obviously did have a basis for saying he was overrated as evidenced by last nights performance. In the thread I said I expected him to have a letdown. Was I not completely correct?

And I havent been hating on the Cowboys at all they are a good team. Never made any excuses or nothing after the Cowboys Bears game. I'm only hating on Romo and the Cowboys fans on here.
 10-09-2007, 05:14 PM         #45
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Read my post again. I said that I'm almost positive you said Romo was at the least a top 5 QB.

And I obviously did have a basis for saying he was overrated as evidenced by last nights performance. In the thread I said I expected him to have a letdown. Was I not completely correct?

And I havent been hating on the Cowboys at all they are a good team. Never made any excuses or nothing after the Cowboys Bears game. I'm only hating on Romo and the Cowboys fans on here.
I see you didn't post exactly what I said....tough time finding it?:rolleyes:

Let's be clear, you had NO evidence until last night. All you have are opinions and no facts...that's why most people don't take the bullsh*t you say seriously....it's only b*tching, not football knowledge. And I would think a letdown would = a loss, plus we're talking about 1 game here. There may be disappointment, but Romo only let himself down.
 10 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol @ ppl thinking the endzone 2 pt conversion was anything close to a drop

here are the vid hilites....its obv near the end...

if someone can LOGICALLY explain how thats a drop i will never return to the sports section again

ppl in here are fu*king amatuers and rookies...ie. EVERYONE in pickem league picking dallas on the spread last nite....all of u are little school boy bi*ches who dont know a lick about football ....well most neway...theres literally a HANDFUL who know what the fu*k they're talking about

edit: they didnt show the other angles or slow mo ofthe play on that hilite real...it was thrown near his chest, and he never even had caught the ball, it was an ez play for the db...had it been 2 feet higher and he actually had a chance to catch it, maybe.

Last edited by SHootar; 10-09-2007 at 05:29 PM..
 10-09-2007, 05:27 PM         #47
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

if someone can LOGICALLY explain how thats a drop i will never return to the sports section again

ppl in here are fu*king amatuers and rookies...ie. EVERYONE in pickem league picking dallas on the spread last nite....all of u are little school boy bi*ches who dont know a lick about football ....well most neway...theres literally a HANDFUL who know what the fu*k they're talking about

It wasn
t a drop but it was one of those how the fu*k could u let the midget make u drop that pass kinda thing. IT wasn't his fault but after that play im starting to stop calling him the Power reciever people say he is.
 10 years ago '05        #48
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
 SHootar said:

nah it wasnt a drop..but hes still gotta come up with it..hell moss did that sick catch over that dudes shoulder for a TD on the bengals..and im pretty sure t.o. coulda made that catch

402 - 52 STRK: 10 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '06        #49
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
It wasn
t a drop but it was one of those how the fu*k could u let the midget make u drop that pass kinda thing. IT wasn't his fault but after that play im starting to stop calling him the Power reciever people say he is.
dawg when its thrown near ur chest...any midget can break that up...a fade to randy or any receiver who can jump the ball should be higher so these midgets cant get to them no??
 10-09-2007, 05:31 PM         #50
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:

Let's be clear, you had NO evidence until last night. All you have are opinions and no facts...that's why most people don't take the bullsh*t you say seriously....it's only b*tching, not football knowledge. And I would think a letdown would = a loss, plus we're talking about 1 game here. There may be disappointment, but Romo only let himself down.
Stop trying to rationalize it cause its not working at all

Obviously its going to be my opinion Tony Romo is overrated there is no way you could provide facts for that.

And you say a letdown = a loss?

So are you honestly saying Romo didnt have a letdown last night?

If you are then you take the crown for biggest Dallas homer on here
 10 years ago '06        #51
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Or we could past both peoples stats vs Buffalo. Where Moss ripped them for 100 yards and 2 TD's while Owens was getting locked down. And Moss doesn't drop either of those passes Owens did.
lol moss had 9 drops last year ....i wonder how many drops that is per catch/td

fu*k outta here
 10-09-2007, 05:36 PM         #52
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol moss had 9 drops last year ....i wonder how many drops that is per catch/td

fu*k outta here
Moss didnt give a fu*k last year

dont take stats from while he was at Oakland cause he said himself he took plays off and didnt try

Bring up some stats from New England and Minnesota and I'd be willing to bet he has less drops or passes not caught than TO

its not like the media is making up that TO drops balls its a fact. And of course its going to be magnified since all of his talk and what people expect from him
 10 years ago '04        #53
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
This list is not accurate at all, didn't TO have a few drops yesterday?

Javon Walker should have about 4 drops I know I seen him drop like 4 passes this season, atleast 2 in the first 2 games, but they say he only has 1.

what do they classify as a drop? When it bounces right off their hands? Or when they let it hit the ground and move on the way to ground.
 10 years ago '06        #54
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Moss didnt give a fu*k last year

dont take stats from while he was at Oakland cause he said himself he took plays off and didnt try

Bring up some stats from New England and Minnesota and I'd be willing to bet he has less drops or passes not caught than TO

its not like the media is making up that TO drops balls its a fact. And of course its going to be magnified since all of his talk and what people expect from him
passes not caught sure....hes had pro bowl qbs almost 24/7

...so basically ur saying he can only play with probowl qbs??

first time in his career he goes to a city who dont have any typa qb, and he sh*ts the bed, and now hes with brady and ppl wanna give him a pass?? ha neway i dont wanna turn this into a moss vs owens debate...its pointless. i just found it funny ppl think how randy playin this year (best start to his career) makes randy the greatest wr right now

just look what owens did when he had a great QB in donovan (who aint even CLOSE to brady)...they were about to set records, esp in TOs suspension year.
 10 years ago '04        #55
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 702 702
he dropped 2 last night to try to lose the game
 10 years ago '06        #56
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
This list is not accurate at all, didn't TO have a few drops yesterday?

Javon Walker should have about 4 drops I know I seen him drop like 4 passes this season, atleast 2 in the first 2 games, but they say he only has 1.

what do they classify as a drop? When it bounces right off their hands? Or when they let it hit the ground and move on the way to ground.
to had 2 drops yesterday....they were his first 2 of the season

but ur right its not accurate...chad should be high on that list i seen him drop at least 2 in one game, and def more in others.
 10 years ago '06        #57
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 clemdaleray said:
nah it wasnt a drop..but hes still gotta come up with it..hell moss did that sick catch over that dudes shoulder for a TD on the bengals..and im pretty sure t.o. coulda made that catch
i really dont think neone could make that....cuz dude had his hands between owens b4 the ball entered to owens chest. i think if it was a little higher yeah theres a handful who can make that catch....but i dont tink moss could catch a ball that a db is right in his grill putting his hands between moss hands waiting for the ball to come.

i will admit that moss is obv better at fades in the corner....but sh*t this was just poorly thrown...even the commentators acknowledged that...ppl in here are so uneducated
 10-09-2007, 05:47 PM         #58
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Stop trying to rationalize it cause its not working at all

Obviously its going to be my opinion Tony Romo is overrated there is no way you could provide facts for that.

And you say a letdown = a loss?

So are you honestly saying Romo didnt have a letdown last night?

If you are then you take the crown for biggest Dallas homer on here
I'm not trying to rationalize anything with an idiot who has no football knowledge.

You can absolutely provide facts on why someone's overrated, clown. Last night was 1 of your points, but beyond that you have nothing...so why am I not surprised you can't prove it? Probably b/c you're a certified hater and you have no explanations for your dislikes.

And do you honesly think you calling me a homer matters to anyone other than yourself? But I bet everyone knows your a b*tch for hating on someone who hasn't done sh*t to deserve it...that's a female trait homie...pull ya skirt down.
 10 years ago '06        #59
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
why even bother with this thread? the most drops is only 3 more than what TO has
 10 years ago '06        #60
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 92 92
like 10 49ers players on that list *sigh*
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy