NFL Dropped Pass Leaders

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2007, 03:05 PM         #21
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas be defending there idols like their life depends on it
 10 years ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
Ellz you gotta be the dumbest football head and the biggest homer in the BXSC. All your threads in some way shape or form are either about how great your team is or putting one of your players on a pedestal.
 10 years ago '06        #23
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Stupendamatic said:
Ellz you gotta be the dumbest football head and the biggest homer in the BXSC. All your threads in some way shape or form are either about how great your team is or putting one of your players on a pedestal.

show me where i call the Cowboys the best team in the league... Romo the best QB in the league or say we'll win the SB let alone the NFC
 10-09-2007, 03:14 PM         #24
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
@ Him leading league in "Passes not caught". He doesn't drop balls anyone he just refuses to try to make the tough catches.

/thread
 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM         #25
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
You're talking sh*t again? When will you ever learn to stay in your fu*kin place?
 10-09-2007, 03:16 PM         #26
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

case in point last nite....his QB cannot throw the ball anywhere close to him when hes open

the hate in this section is ridiculous....some of u i question if ur actually watching the same games or even watching football, fu*kin forgazy a.ss hoes

Its amazing cause before the game last night people are saying how good Tony Romo is and then now you are saying his QB cant throw it anywhere close to him while its open

You have T.O.>>>>>>> in your sig so you are probably a little biased on this subject

TO might get criticized more I dont think so but even if he does there is reason for it since he talks so much sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #27
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
i personally saw him drop 3 last night in 2ND HALF...this is BS
 10 years ago '06        #28
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
you hug the sh*t out of Marvin Harrisons d*ck.... how many times have you brought him up in threads comparing 2 WRs on some off topic sh*t

i think yall are confused as what a drop is... i heard someone say that he should have caught the 2 point conversion and it should count as a drop.... you cant be serious, the D-Back made a play on the ball, thats not a drop

the reason i made this thread is to show yall that Owens aint the only big name receiver who drops passes but everyone acts like hes the only one

Last edited by eLLz; 10-09-2007 at 03:20 PM..
 10-09-2007, 03:20 PM         #29
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
@ Him leading league in "Passes not caught". He doesn't drop balls anyone he just refuses to try to make the tough catches.
And even you know better than that. TO does some of his best work across the middle on crossing patterns...unlike good 'ole Randy Moss. Lets post a stat of how many blocks he's thrown to help the running game.:rolleyes:
 10-09-2007, 03:23 PM         #30
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
i personally saw him drop 3 last night in 2ND HALF...this is BS
Are you sure? Go ahead and describe all 3 plays so I can make you look stupid explaining how those weren't drops.:banghead: Did you fu*ks actually watch the game, or even enough football for that matter before you comment, seriously??
 10 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 eLLz said:

show me where i call the Cowboys the best team in the league... Romo the best QB in the league or say we'll win the SB let alone the NFC
Since were playing the "Show Me" game, show me where I accused you of saying any of that. If you pulled your head out your a.ss and learned to read you would have clearly seen that I said you put your team and it's players on a pedestal. You only have to look as far as this thread to see that.
 10-09-2007, 03:31 PM         #32
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
And even you know better than that. TO does some of his best work across the middle on crossing patterns...unlike good 'ole Randy Moss. Lets post a stat of how many blocks he's thrown to help the running game.:rolleyes:

Or we could past both peoples stats vs Buffalo. Where Moss ripped them for 100 yards and 2 TD's while Owens was getting locked down. And Moss doesn't drop either of those passes Owens did.
 10 years ago '06        #33
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Since were playing the "Show Me" game, show me where I accused you of saying any of that. If you pulled your head out your a.ss and learned to read you would have clearly seen that I said you put your team and it's players on a pedestal. You only have to look as far as this thread to see that.
negative....

i made this thread to follow up another thread hating on Owens saying hes dropping passes and sh*t, the usual hate when anyone who watched the game knows that Romo was overthrowing and underthrowing him the whole game, dude was terrible

show me a post or thread saying Steve Smith has butterfingers or Housh, i mean they do lead the league in drops so if youre gonna bring up Owens, why not bring up them

Owens will drop passes, sh*t hes human..... Owens also does a lot of sh*t that other WRs dont tho
 10 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 eLLz said:
negative....

i made this thread to follow up another thread hating on Owens saying hes dropping passes and sh*t,
the usual hate when anyone who watched the game knows that Romo was overthrowing and underthrowing him the whole game, dude was terrible

show me a post or thread saying Steve Smith has butterfingers or Housh, i mean they do lead the league in drops so if youre gonna bring up Owens, why not bring up them

Owens will drop passes, sh*t hes human..... Owens also does a lot of sh*t that other WRs dont tho
Thank you for proving my point on how your the biggest homer, running to the defense of T.O.

As far as people not making threads about Smith and TJ, maybe it's because there's nobody in the section that praises them and their teams as the best in their conference like you do with the Cowboys.

Proof?

Hand us the rings?? pleeeeeeeeease...
 10-09-2007, 03:52 PM         #35
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
you hug the sh*t out of Marvin Harrisons d*ck.... how many times have you brought him up in threads comparing 2 WRs on some off topic sh*t

i think yall are confused as what a drop is... i heard someone say that he should have caught the 2 point conversion and it should count as a drop.... you cant be serious, the D-Back made a play on the ball, thats not a drop

the reason i made this thread is to show yall that Owens aint the only big name receiver who drops passes but everyone acts like hes the only one
a great receiver would have caught that. im not gonna get involve with this thread though. to many psychotic d*ck riders in here. i bet you be outside T.Os house hinding in the bushes just so you can get a glimpse of him when he comes out the door
 10 years ago '05        #36
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
Randy Moss >
 10-09-2007, 03:58 PM         #37
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Or we could past both peoples stats vs Buffalo. Where Moss ripped them for 100 yards and 2 TD's while Owens was getting locked down. And Moss doesn't drop either of those passes Owens did.
Come on now, Tom Brady's throwing him the ball.
 10-09-2007, 04:02 PM         #38
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Come on now, Tom Brady's throwing him the ball.

So when its this type of comparison you act like Tony Romo is a bad QB???

10-09-2007, 04:04 PM         #39
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

he is a top 3 receiver in the league and he drops the ball (or doesnt catch it whatever) the most of those by far

thats why people criticize him for that
 10-09-2007, 04:08 PM         #40
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:

So when its this type of comparison you act like Tony Romo is a bad QB???

Stfu. When he was comparing receiver stats it doesn't matter in that situation b/c Romo had a terrible game...and stop putting words in my comments...not once did I type "bad" anything.:finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago