NFL Dropped Pass Leaders

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
11422 pageviews
101 comments

eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
NFL Dropped Pass Leaders

[pic - click to view]

http://realfootball365.st .. iving&rank=232

just something for you stupid n*ggas to swallow... notice all the big names on top, then notice Owens with 2 drops

101 comments for "NFL Dropped Pass Leaders"

10-09-2007, 01:05 PM         #2
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Him leading league in "Passes not caught". He doesn't drop balls anyone he just refuses to try to make the tough catches.

10 years ago '06        #3
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 RakimAllahNY said:
@ Him leading league in "Passes not caught". He doesn't drop balls anyone he just refuses to try to make the tough catches.

lol i know you aint talking about refusing to make catches.. Randy Moss admitted he used to take plays off

that stat right there has a lot to do with QB play.... drops means its catchable and you just fu*ked up
 10 years ago '04        #4
cutthroatcummit 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
We Only 5 Games Into This Year To Is Good For A Game Or 2 With About 3 Drops Which Will Put Him At The Top Again Like Every Year
 10-09-2007, 01:31 PM         #5
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tj gets thrown to more than chad
 10-09-2007, 01:39 PM         #6
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cutthroatcummit said:
We Only 5 Games Into This Year To Is Good For A Game Or 2 With About 3 Drops Which Will Put Him At The Top Again Like Every Year
Isn't that a prediction, when the thread is clearly stating facts?:rolleyes: I swear, most of the clowns on this website have many opinions, but few facts.
 10 years ago '05        #7
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I see this dropped pass sh*t is surfacing again lol.... Everyone drops pass some maybe more crucial then others. The media picks on TO so much it pathetic
 10 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yo...first off, to is my fav. wr along wit steve smith but ill tell u right now, TO has more drops then this...he had at least 3 last night...i dont care what this page says
 10-09-2007, 01:52 PM         #9
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
lol i know you aint talking about refusing to make catches.. Randy Moss admitted he used to take plays off

that stat right there has a lot to do with QB play.... drops means its catchable and you just fu*ked up
the catch in the endzone didnt count as a drop and he shoudl have caught that

and the catch at the end before they ran up to spike it dont know if that counts as a drop but again he should have caught it
 10-09-2007, 01:53 PM         #10
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
I see this dropped pass sh*t is surfacing again lol.... Everyone drops pass some maybe more crucial then others. The media picks on TO so much it pathetic
cause he runs his mouth so much and is supposed to be a great WR yet last year I think he averaged something like a drop a game

Media isnt picking on him its just true and the media doesnt talk about it that much its more fans talking about it
 10 years ago '07        #11
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
tj gets thrown to more than chad
whats so funny about that? TJ is the more reliable one when it comes to catches. although chad is a threat anytime he touches the ball.
 10 years ago '06        #12
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 casper said:
yo...first off, to is my fav. wr along wit steve smith but ill tell u right now, TO has more drops then this...he had at least 3 last night...i dont care what this page says
ur honestly retarded bro i've watched every down TOs played....those were his first 2 drops yesterday

ppl in here such haters is pathetic...why make sh*t up honestly?? do u get a kick out this sort of sh*t??
 10 years ago '05        #13
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 jordanshoes said:
the catch in the endzone didnt count as a drop and he shoudl have caught that

and the catch at the end before they ran up to spike it dont know if that counts as a drop but again he should have caught it
He hasn't shown sh*t so far the media is on his dikk... there are plently of other players that talks a lot of sh*t you don't see the Media really focusing the lens on them after a sour play I know you had to see him being a good sport all season. Don't give cause they are winning sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #14
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

case in point last nite....his QB cannot throw the ball anywhere close to him when hes open

the hate in this section is ridiculous....some of u i question if ur actually watching the same games or even watching football, fu*kin forgazy a.ss hoes
 10 years ago '06        #15
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
and where the fu*k chad at???

lol @ nfls posterboy not being credited with his drops

i've seen him drop 2 in one game 2 weeks ago....weird
 10-09-2007, 02:15 PM         #16
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I was watching Sportscenter(Yes, I have to, I dont have NFL Network =( ) and one of the analysts said that TO is truly overrated, saying all this stuff about him... I was just like wow, cuz dude was just goin off.... but I dont see how people cant accept that TO is one of the best recievers in the game...
 10-09-2007, 02:37 PM         #17
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
Yeah, I was watching Sportscenter(Yes, I have to, I dont have NFL Network =( ) and one of the analysts said that TO is truly overrated, saying all this stuff about him... I was just like wow, cuz dude was just goin off.... but I dont see how people cant accept that TO is one of the best recievers in the game...
And I wonder which analyst it was...:rolleyes: ...that biased piece of sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #18
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
TO lead the league in drops last year....

oh yeah, he lead the league in touchdowns as well. leave the man alone.
 10 years ago '05        #19
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
dont c no moss....

399 - 52 STRK: 7 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '04        #20
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 RakimAllahNY said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy