The OFFICIAL "ROMO choked in playoffs" THREAD

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 jordanshoes said:

It was his job to hold the ball and he fu*ked it up. And it cost them the game. Thats choking he fu*ked up under pressure.

Yeah he had one game and managed to bring them back. Only reason he managed to bring them back was cause the Bills gave the game to the Cowboys.

Your post wasnt very logical...

What did the guy with the dinosaur name do Last year in the sb FOLDgers in you cup lol
 10-11-2007, 04:06 PM         #42
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
What did the guy with the dinosaur name do Last year in the sb FOLDgers in you cup lol
Ok that has nothing to do with Tony Romo

but if you wanna play that...did Cowboys get to the Super Bowl? Oh no wait they didnt even get to the NFC Divisional Game
 10-11-2007, 04:07 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:

It was his job to hold the ball and he fu*ked it up. And it cost them the game. Thats choking he fu*ked up under pressure.

Yeah he had one game and managed to bring them back. Only reason he managed to bring them back was cause the Bills gave the game to the Cowboys.

Your post wasnt very logical...
:slap:Playing 59 minutes of mistake free football in your 1st playoff game and dropping a shiny (new) ball during an easy a.ss field goal attempt in no way = choke. Playing as sh*tty as Grossman did for 60 minutes in the SB = choke.

@ saying someone's comment isn't logical, when you think the underdog Bills gave the game to the Cowboys...did you forget about the 6 turnovers you idiot?! The Cowboys were suppose to win that game, but they gave it to the Bills early and took it back at the end...not the other way around.

You're such a whiny, hating b*tch that you don't think about your negative posts before you post them. And I better not ever see you question someone's logic...isn't the only reason you dislike Romo is because the media likes him?? ...yeah, that's very logical.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #44
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
the main problem is the fu*kin media givin dude nonstop coverage and comparing him to greats this early in his career, hes an nfl poster boy and would make any1 thats not a fan of the team sick
 10-11-2007, 04:20 PM         #45
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:slap:Playing 59 minutes of mistake free football in your 1st playoff game and dropping a shiny (new) ball during an easy a.ss field goal attempt in no way = choke. Playing as sh*tty as Grossman did for 60 minutes in the SB = choke.
There is a difference between choking and a bad game. Choke = When you are under pressure you fail to make a play and mess up. You cant choke much more than Romo did right there. The fact he played well the first 59 minutes of the game makes it a bigger choke.

texasplayboy_23 said:
@ saying someone's comment isn't logical, when you think the underdog Bills gave the game to the Cowboys...did you forget about the 6 turnovers you idiot?! The Cowboys were suppose to win that game, but they gave it to the Bills early and took it back at the end...not the other way around.
If you forgot already the Cowboys never had the lead in the game until the last play. It doesnt matter if Cowboys were supposed to win thats before the game. Bills were up the whole game yet they only scored 3 points on offense. Bills should have had a sixth interception to close out the game as well but the guy dropped it. Maybe give isnt the right word but instead take. Cause Bills had that game and did not take it therefore giving it to the Cowboys.

Understand?

Arguing with Cowboys fans is useless

BoSox is the only Cowboys fan that I can stand since he is actually intelligent.
 10-11-2007, 04:46 PM         #46
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
There is a difference between choking and a bad game. Choke = When you are under pressure you fail to make a play and mess up. You cant choke much more than Romo did right there. The fact he played well the first 59 minutes of the game makes it a bigger choke.

If you forgot already the Cowboys never had the lead in the game until the last play. It doesnt matter if Cowboys were supposed to win thats before the game. Bills were up the whole game yet they only scored 3 points on offense. Bills should have had a sixth interception to close out the game as well but the guy dropped it. Maybe give isnt the right word but instead take. Cause Bills had that game and did not take it therefore giving it to the Cowboys.

Understand?

Arguing with Cowboys fans is useless

BoSox is the only Cowboys fan that I can stand since he is actually intelligent.
You purposely avoided the part I said about a shiny @ss ball that hadn't been used yet.:rolleyes: And how stupid are you to say Grossman didn't choke, "he just had a bad game", even though it was on the biggest stage of network television...how the fu*k is that not choking under the pressure? That's easily the dumbest thing you've ever said.

LET ME PUT THIS PART IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT BETTER....THE REASON THE COWBOYS WERE NEVER UP IN THAT GAME WAS BECAUSE ROMO KEPT TURNING THE BALL OVER...2 OF THOSE TURNOVERS WERE 14 POINTS. SO HOW DID THE COWBOYS NOT TRY AND GIVE THAT GAME AWAY? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And don't clown yourself by bringing up Bosox, because I'm sure he doesn't like your @ss either. He just has enough patience to ignore the stupid sh*t that you say.
 10 years ago '05        #47
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Ok that has nothing to do with Tony Romo

but if you wanna play that...did Cowboys get to the Super Bowl? Oh no wait they didnt even get to the NFC Divisional Game
good point

Not when is the last time them birds won a Bowl? Better yet how many divisonal game did the lose?
 10-11-2007, 04:50 PM         #48
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:

Not when is the last time them birds won a Bowl? Better yet how many divisonal game did the lose?

you cant ask philly fans that they just get mad and say that talking about the past doesnt matter, unless of course its them bringing up the division championships of the past
 10-11-2007, 04:57 PM         #49
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You purposely avoided the part I said about a shiny @ss ball that hadn't been used yet.:rolleyes: And how stupid are you to say Grossman didn't choke, "he just had a bad game", even though it was on the biggest stage of network television...how the fu*k is that not choking under the pressure? That's easily the dumbest thing you've ever said.
Oh sorry it was a shiny a.ss ball so its ok he dropped it. You know what you are right the holders should only be held accountable if it is a dirty a.ss ball. :rolleyes:

Grossman wasnt a choke because his expectations were not high. You are not understanding this. Yes Romo played a better game then Grossman. But Romo choked and you cant acknowledge that cause you are an ignorant Cowboys stan.

It's not just me saying this look in the thread everyone else is saying it too. You are a Cowboys fan so you are obviously going to be biased about it but don't be ignorant about it.

texasplayboy_23 said:
LET ME PUT THIS PART IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT BETTER....THE REASON THE COWBOYS WERE NEVER UP IN THAT GAME WAS BECAUSE ROMO KEPT TURNING THE BALL OVER...2 OF THOSE TURNOVERS WERE 14 POINTS. SO HOW DID THE COWBOYS NOT TRY AND GIVE THAT GAME AWAY? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Cowboys didnt try to give it away Romo did cause he is a.ss. That was the Bills game to take and if you cant acknowledge that simple fact then you are hopeless.

texasplayboy_23 said:
And don't clown yourself by bringing up Bosox, because I'm sure he doesn't like your @ss either. He just has enough patience to ignore the stupid sh*t that you say.
Maybe doesnt particularly like me but I bet he doesnt have a problem with me respects me. I been posting on this site about football longer than I think you realize. Most people around here or at least the vets know me and respect me cause they understand my posts. Unlike you who cant understand sarcasm. But this post is in no way a joke only joke is Romo.
 10 years ago '05        #50
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 RicFlair said:
you cant ask philly fans that they just get mad and say that talking about the past doesnt matter, unless of course its them bringing up the division championships of the past

Yeah you right punk a55 philly pegions
 10-11-2007, 06:34 PM         #51
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Oh sorry it was a shiny a.ss ball so its ok he dropped it. You know what you are right the holders should only be held accountable if it is a dirty a.ss ball. :rolleyes:

Grossman wasnt a choke because his expectations were not high. You are not understanding this. Yes Romo played a better game then Grossman. But Romo choked and you cant acknowledge that cause you are an ignorant Cowboys stan.

It's not just me saying this look in the thread everyone else is saying it too. You are a Cowboys fan so you are obviously going to be biased about it but don't be ignorant about it.

Cowboys didnt try to give it away Romo did cause he is a.ss. That was the Bills game to take and if you cant acknowledge that simple fact then you are hopeless.

Maybe doesnt particularly like me but I bet he doesnt have a problem with me respects me. I been posting on this site about football longer than I think you realize. Most people around here or at least the vets know me and respect me cause they understand my posts. Unlike you who cant understand sarcasm. But this post is in no way a joke only joke is Romo.
"Shiny" means it was brand fuc*in new making it difficult to grip, but I see that went right over your head. And that wasn't an excuse for Romo, it's the truth. If that's the case then why did the league decide to not allow brand new balls for field goals anymore. Some QB's even prefer not to use new balls...do some research.

It isn't "everyone" else saying sh*t about Romo choking, just the haters. Regardless, it doesn't matter what you think when his team's undefeated and he played a huge part in that. Oh, good luck with Griese taking you deep into the playoffs...you should be the last person to criticize anyone's QB son.:rolleyes:

@ someone respecting you when all you do is hate in threads pertaining to the Cowboys...which coincidentally started after the Bears got beat by them. Respect? I still can't believe you said that. I haven't seen people respect you on here, and maybe they would if you knew how to be objective rather than biased.

And for the record, I was a member of boxden before you.:slap: That really doesn't matter either and pretty pointless for you to bring it up.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
It's Only a Matter of time before we see Good Romo, Bad Romo Signs...
 10-11-2007, 07:31 PM         #53
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
"Shiny" means it was brand fuc*in new making it difficult to grip, but I see that went right over your head. And that wasn't an excuse for Romo, it's the truth. If that's the case then why did the league decide to not allow brand new balls for field goals anymore. Some QB's even prefer not to use new balls...do some research.
Obviously I know you meant new ball. And you say its not an excuse then why even bring it up? Romo = :hang:

texasplayboy_23 said:
It isn't "everyone" else saying sh*t about Romo choking, just the haters. Regardless, it doesn't matter what you think when his team's undefeated and he played a huge part in that. Oh, good luck with Griese taking you deep into the playoffs...you should be the last person to criticize anyone's QB son.:rolleyes:
I can criticize whoever I want doesnt matter what team I like. This IS a discussion forum if you havent noticed. And since they allow Dolphins fans on here everyone else can talk on whatever they want. at my opinion not being as valid since I like the Bears and Griese sucks . Thats a good one.

texasplayboy_23 said:
@ someone respecting you when all you do is hate in threads pertaining to the Cowboys...which coincidentally started after the Bears got beat by them. Respect? I still can't believe you said that. I haven't seen people respect you on here, and maybe they would if you knew how to be objective rather than biased.
I have NOT hated on the Cowboys ONCE. Only person I'm hating on is motherfu*kin Tony Homo. And getting annoyed by dumbass Cowboy homers.

And I've never made any excuses for the Cowboys beating the Bears. I know they are a better team right now and have said it. I've said it many times to you since you think im hating on the Cowboys. But you obviously don't read my posts very closely since I have to keep responding with how you misinterpret my posts.

texasplayboy_23 said:
And for the record, I was a member of boxden before you.:slap: That really doesn't matter either and pretty pointless for you to bring it up.
yeah you signed up before me but I never seen you on here before this year. I got way more posts than you and I only post during Football season really. Never seen you on ITSBX either and thats really the only site that matters.

You are getting really mad about all this

Last edited by jordanshoes; 10-11-2007 at 07:37 PM..
 10-11-2007, 08:01 PM         #54
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Obviously I know you meant new ball. And you say its not an excuse then why even bring it up? Romo = :hang:

I can criticize whoever I want doesnt matter what team I like. This IS a discussion forum if you havent noticed. And since they allow Dolphins fans on here everyone else can talk on whatever they want. at my opinion not being as valid since I like the Bears and Griese sucks . Thats a good one.

I have NOT hated on the Cowboys ONCE. Only person I'm hating on is motherfu*kin Tony Homo. And getting annoyed by dumbass Cowboy homers.

And I've never made any excuses for the Cowboys beating the Bears. I know they are a better team right now and have said it. I've said it many times to you since you think im hating on the Cowboys. But you obviously don't read my posts very closely since I have to keep responding with how you misinterpret my posts.

yeah you signed up before me but I never seen you on here before this year. I got way more posts than you and I only post during Football season really. Never seen you on ITSBX either and thats really the only site that matters.

You are getting really mad about all this
Why am I mad, because I have "b*tch" and "fu*k" in my text? n*gga be for real, you can't properly determine emotion from typed comments. Now, you are extremely irritating and it makes me want to :banghead: sometimes.

Bottom-line, Romo is Dallas's QB and when you talk sh*t about him, Cowboy fans will respond, so it really doesn't matter if you don't hate the entire team. Try speaking the truth instead of giving biased opinions and you wouldn't find yourself in arguments everyday. When people say Julius Jones is garbage you don't hear sh*t from us since we know it's true. Get the point?

And you never use to see me on here b/c I lived in a busy @ss city and was never home, but now since I'm in sorry @ss Alaska I don't have much else to do but talk sh*t in this muh fu**a.
 10 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Why am I mad, because I have "b*tch" and "fu*k" in my text? n*gga be for real, you can't properly determine emotion from typed comments. Now, you are extremely irritating and it makes me want to :banghead: sometimes.

Bottom-line, Romo is Dallas's QB and when you talk sh*t about him, Cowboy fans will respond, so it really doesn't matter if you don't hate the entire team. Try speaking the truth instead of giving biased opinions and you wouldn't find yourself in arguments everyday. When people say Julius Jones is garbage you don't hear sh*t from us since we know it's true. Get the point?

And you never use to see me on here b/c I lived in a busy @ss city and was never home, but now since I'm in sorry @ss Alaska I don't have much else to do but talk sh*t in this muh fu**a.

hey man, i like Julius Jones
 10 years ago '06        #56
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
How about an OFFICIAL Chargers,49ers, Raiders, Nor Seahawks will make it to the playoffs thread?
 10 years ago '04        #57
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Anybody making excuses for Romo fumbling that PERFECT snap is a moron.
That sh*t was perfect and he fu*ked it up
 10-11-2007, 09:47 PM         #58
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
yeah he caught it fine he just fu*ked up putting it down...that has nothing to do with the ball being new

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

wonder if the announcers said after that "oh hes still smiling you can tell he just always enjoys playing the game even when hes doing bad" sh*t is ridiculous they always talkin about him like that

Last edited by jordanshoes; 10-11-2007 at 09:51 PM..
 10-11-2007, 09:53 PM         #59
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The difference between Romo and Grossman though were shown Monday Night... Grossman had a huge turnover night on Monday Night Football and his defense had to bail him out in the 4th...

he made up for his errors with a perfect QB rating on a game winning drive, why yall hate so much? I'm not even a Cowboy fan
 10-11-2007, 10:35 PM         #60
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
hey man, i like Julius Jones
You might be the only 1 my friend.

jordanshoes said:
yeah he caught it fine he just fu*ked up putting it down...that has nothing to do with the ball being new
@ you for being so happy b/c you have a groupie who agrees with you.

tommymm96 said:
First off, you don't know me son, so watch who you call a moron. Second, any n*gga still bringing up the same 'ole sh*t from last season that doesn't have sh*t to do with this season is a moron. If all you can bring up is that 1 play to say dude fu*ked up, choked and will choke again, you're lame as fu*k...holding a fu*kin ball for a field goal has nothing to do with his ability as a QB, especially since he's never doing that sh*t again. So I suggest you stfu too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago