The OFFICIAL "ROMO choked in playoffs" THREAD

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2007, 05:19 PM         #21
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Romo is a good QB, he's elusive in the pocket and for the most part accurate. He doesn't have a canon but he has a quick release, added with his ability to move around, make plays with his feet and throw on the run he's dangerous. The problem is he has only played one playoff game and he choke so people put that label on him about him in big games but only time will tell. I do think he is overhyped, he hasn't played a full season yet and he's being mentioned in the same breath as Brett Favre.
I've already said this before too, but I'll repeat it....dropping 1 ball in 1 situation doesn't = choke. He was like 17 of 29 with 190 yds 1 TD and 0 picks. He may not have lit up the secondary, but that certainly doesn't = a choke. Besides, it's already been proved the ball was new and shiny as fu*k, if that wasn't the case then why did the league change the rule to not using new balls in those situations?
 10 years ago '04        #22
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 jordanshoes said:
He said Cowboys fans are ACTING like hes the best in the NFL

which is true everyone giving him waaaaaay too much praise I mean sh*t he even gets praise after the game last night

hes doing basically the exact same thing Grossman did last year and Grossman got hated on after the Arizona game. Romo gets praised

Maybe its cause Romo came from a D3 school and its a "feel good" story

who knows cause it is mindboggling to me the amount of attention he gets in the media
How can they ACT like he's the best when no one has came out and said it? Isn't saying something.........an ACTION? And by the way, the first 4 games Romo has played this year, sh*t ON the first 4 games Grossman had last year. The Bears lost that game.......the Cowboys won the game. Romo threw 5 picks and still came back and led Dallas to a late TD and FG. THAT'S what they were praising Romo for, NOT for throwing the picks. He bounced back and they won the game. THAT'S WHY HE WAS PRAISED.

Jesus H. Christ you're fu*king stupid. You remind me of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura.....

And up until last night, Romo WAS playing like a top 3 QB THIS SEASON. That hardly means they think that he's a top 3 QB overall..........
 10 years ago '05        #23
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I've already said this before too, but I'll repeat it....dropping 1 ball in 1 situation doesn't = choke. He was like 17 of 29 with 190 yds 1 TD and 0 picks. He may not have lit up the secondary, but that certainly doesn't = a choke. Besides, it's already been proved the ball was new and shiny as fu*k, if that wasn't the case then why did the league change the rule to not using new balls in those situations?
Damn even when I say good things about Romo Cowboys fans jump down my throat
 10-09-2007, 05:40 PM         #24
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
How can they ACT like he's the best when no one has came out and said it? Isn't saying something.........an ACTION? And by the way, the first 4 games Romo has played this year, sh*t ON the first 4 games Grossman had last year. The Bears lost that game.......the Cowboys won the game. Romo threw 5 picks and still came back and led Dallas to a late TD and FG. THAT'S what they were praising Romo for, NOT for throwing the picks. He bounced back and they won the game. THAT'S WHY HE WAS PRAISED.

Jesus H. Christ you're fu*king stupid. You remind me of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura.....

And up until last night, Romo WAS playing like a top 3 QB THIS SEASON. That hardly means they think that he's a top 3 QB overall..........
Yeah Bears lost the game against Arizona...better go back and check that one chief. Also might wanna check Grossmans stats the first 5 games.

Who is the stupid one here?

You said Romo was playing like a top 3 QB...dont know about everyone else but to me that means you are acting like hes a top 3 QB. But maybe thats just me :rolleyes:
 10-09-2007, 05:44 PM         #25
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill look it up for you since you would probably have trouble doing it by yourself.

Grossman had around 1300 Yards, 10 TDs, 3 INTs and a 102 passer rating the first 5 games.

Also Bears outscored their opponents 156-36. Including a 37-6 win over the defending NFC Champs-Seahawks. Also beat Buffalo 40-7.

Last edited by jordanshoes; 10-09-2007 at 05:47 PM..
 10-09-2007, 06:00 PM         #26
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id rather the whole team choke starting now and they just not make the playoffs
 10-09-2007, 06:33 PM         #27
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Damn even when I say good things about Romo Cowboys fans jump down my throat
You're cool with me, I was just proving he didn't choke last year. Yeah, he stunk it up last night, but this thread is premature as fu*k when there are still 12 weeks left in the season...but surprise, surprise...guess who created this thread?!:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #28
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
lol its tough to win a super bowl let alone get there...so sayin someone wont get a super bowl win is a safe bet if u ask me...hell i'd make that bet on jus about every QB in the NFL...buh damn ANOTHER cowboys/romo related thread?
 10-09-2007, 07:00 PM         #29
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Sure is...pitiful ain't it?
 10 years ago '12        #30
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244

I agree, But comparing him to Grossman is a little harsh...

But he is no where near a Top 10 QB.... Much less a Super Bowl caliber QB.
 10 years ago '05        #31
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
 JBeezy said:
Who is saying that besides Degrassi?

You haters exaggerate so damn much it's disgusting. No knowledgable Cowboy fan has said, "Romo is the best QB in sh*t".....
Degrassi
Questionable man, very questionable
 10-09-2007, 10:41 PM         #32
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Who is saying that besides Degrassi?

You haters exaggerate so damn much it's disgusting. No knowledgable Cowboy fan has said, "Romo is the best QB in sh*t".....
My thoughts exactly.
 10-09-2007, 11:26 PM         #33
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
fu*k that, start a romo will choke by week 9 thread!
Stop instigating.
 10-10-2007, 12:48 AM         #34
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at ppl overreacting to the Bills game...every QB has an off-game
dude was lights out this season so far and made the throws when it mattered to win the game...n i aint even a Cowboys fan, but i think Dallas is still the top team in the NFC and they wouldnt be the top if they didnt have tony romo
 10 years ago '04        #35
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Ill tell ya, I dont know why people have such a hard on for this guy on this forum.
 10 years ago '04        #36
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Romo is above average, he gets the hype because hes cowboys QB...

i hope he dies....ionly hate brady more then romo
 10-11-2007, 08:17 AM         #37
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Ill tell ya, I dont know why people have such a hard on for this guy on this forum.
you are the one with a hard on same as the media you are the cowboys fan
 10 years ago '05        #38
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
I never seen so many people on one person d*ck, get off his d*ck and get a fu*king life...U mad bi*ches cause hes beat your favorite teams, n*gga was basically a rookie starting and has surpass all first year records basically as a first year starter, he didn't even really choke you dumb fu*ks, he botch a field goal hold, first team qb's shouldn't be doing that in the first place so if that is your basis for him being a choke artist, you are a dumb fu*k...idiots on this board I swear.. yes he is top 5 Qb's in the league he just had one bad game and he still manage to bring them back, you guys are some illogically idiots on this damn board..grow the fu*k up.

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-11-2007 at 03:01 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #39
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Romo is above average, he gets the hype because hes cowboys QB...

i hope he dies....ionly hate brady more then romo

Damn money you hope he dies
 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM         #40
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
I never seen so many people on one person d*ck, get off his d*ck and get a fu*king life...U mad bi*ches cause hes beat your favorite teams, n*gga was basically a rookie starting and has surpass all first year records basically as a first year starter, he didn't even really choke you dumb fu*ks, he botch a field goal hold, first team qb's shouldn't be doing that in the first place so if that is your basis for him being a choke artist, you are a dumb fu*k...idiots on this board I swear.. yes he is top 5 Qb's in the league he just had one bad game and he still manage to bring them back, you guys are some illogically idiots on this damn board..grow the fu*k up.

It was his job to hold the ball and he fu*ked it up. And it cost them the game. Thats choking he fu*ked up under pressure.

Yeah he had one game and managed to bring them back. Only reason he managed to bring them back was cause the Bills gave the game to the Cowboys.

Your post wasnt very logical...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish