NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2008, 02:54 PM         #221
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Now thats funny
lol u kno something is funny when he can't even post a lol gif to describe how funny it is
 10 years ago '05        #222
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317

[pic - click to view]

Even a fake Jessica Simpson was good enough to throw off the Dallas Cowboys yesterday, as New York took a Giant step toward the Super Bowl.

The Giants, who notched a stunning 21-17 victory over Dallas in the NFC Divisional Playoffs, had a good-luck charm in the stands — in the form of Simpson lookalike Lynsey Nordstrom.

The real Simpson was the subject of great hand-wringing in Big D all week because of her budding romance with Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his habit of falling short on the field when gal pals are in attendance.

Simpson — nicknamed "Yoko Romo" by some superstitious Cowboys fans — didn't show up yesterday, but The New York Post brought Nordstrom, a beautiful, 21-year-old nanny from Bothell, Wash., to Texas Stadium.

The Post sat her in the third row at the 50-yard line behind Dallas' bench. The stunner's Simpson-esque vibes must have made the difference — Romo's final drive was stopped short of the end zone.

"I knew we were going to win when I saw her [Nordstrom]. I'm dead serious!" said Giant die-hard Anthony Triglia, 21, of Staten Island who cheered Big Blue in the heart of enemy territory.

"You have to come to Green Bay," Triglia told Nordstrom.

Then, in true Jessica, Chicken-of-the-Sea fashion, Nordstrom candidly responded: "What's Green Bay?"

Simpson and Romo won't have to worry about Green Bay now, thanks to the gutsy Giants who were outgained in total yardage but still came out on top.

01-14-2008, 04:06 PM         #223
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got that paper this morning lol

You have to come to Green Bay," Triglia told Nordstrom.

Then, in true Jessica, Chicken-of-the-Sea fashion, Nordstrom candidly responded: "What's Green Bay?"
 10 years ago '04        #224
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
romo only got a little over a year in starting experience, he gots a long way to go if you want to put his name up with the greats like elway, marino, montana, etc
 01-15-2008, 01:01 AM         #225
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the hell said he was one of the greats already? Idiot.

katalist said:
you dumb fu*k, i watched the full game and watched Romo do the worst 2 min drill ive ever seen. Watched both dem games today, @ you thinkin you know bout me watchin games or not

Sure it wasnt all his fault, but the dude sucks when the pressure is on, panzy a.ss Romo
You watched both games today, yet you commented on them yesterday? Get your fu*kin story straight.

Running a 2-minute drill is pretty fu*kin difficult when you have to keep retreating out of the pocket, only to find receivers who aren't getting open. I don't remember him calling all of the offensive plays either. Why don't you worry about your own sh*tty team making the playoffs rather than worrying about how someone elses team plays in the playoffs....they weren't even @ .500....now @ that.

I'm glad to see you taking the time away from suckin Champ off to even type these bullsh*t comments....good for you guy.:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #226
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Who the hell said he was one of the greats already? Idiot.

You watched both games today, yet you commented on them yesterday? Get your fu*kin story straight.

Running a 2-minute drill is pretty fu*kin difficult when you have to keep retreating out of the pocket, only to find receivers who aren't getting open. I don't remember him calling all of the offensive plays either. Why don't you worry about your own sh*tty team making the playoffs rather than worrying about how someone elses team plays in the playoffs....they weren't even @ .500....now @ that.

I'm glad to see you taking the time away from suckin Champ off to even type these bullsh*t comments....good for you guy.:applause:
you dumb a.ss, tryin so hard to convince yourself that i never watched the full dallas game I seen all the playoff games so far this year you fool
You a lame, stop making excuses for your sh*tty a.ss QB Tony Romo
Yeah Bailey my fav CB, and yeah i was wrong saying he was gonna be Defensive PLayer of the year.. but.. i was right in saying that your cowgirls would choke again because of the dumb a.ss Romo, stay mad.

Broncos fu*kin sucked this year, ill be the first to admit that, unlike yourself who keeps making excuses why Romo is so good and how its not his fault. You dumb a.ss, he got the most pro bowlers on his team and dude still fu*kin chokes come playoff time. Until yall get a new QB, your wasting the huge talent on your team.
_____ > Romo

Its ok... tell em why you mad
Maybe romo wont go out partying in mexico before his next playoff game?

Last edited by katalist; 01-15-2008 at 02:24 AM..
 01-15-2008, 02:28 AM         #227
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well romo isn't the greatest QB unless he has like 10 secs or more of pocket time

Ive seen passers do OKAY in worse conditions...
 10 years ago '05        #228
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
well romo isn't the greatest QB unless he has like 10 secs or more of pocket time

Ive seen passers do OKAY in worse conditions...
These lames cant admit it yet, maybe over time though Deuce
 01-15-2008, 02:37 AM         #229
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean when you consider he only got sacked like 2 times, hes been getting passes off, its just 3 of his pro bowl lineman werent doing so well, Flozell got hurt, Lenord Davis a top 3 pick started underacheving, and the other guy had his hands full with strahan, but they still did well enough in pass pro to where he could have dinked a pass downfield like they always do

but romo was thinkin about his mexican crack wh0ore

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-15-2008 at 02:39 AM..
 01-15-2008, 02:39 AM         #230
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
you dumb a.ss, tryin so hard to convince yourself that i never watched the full dallas game I seen all the playoff games so far this year you fool
You a lame, stop making excuses for your sh*tty a.ss QB Tony Romo
Yeah Bailey my fav CB, and yeah i was wrong saying he was gonna be Defensive PLayer of the year.. but.. i was right in saying that your cowgirls would choke again because of the dumb a.ss Romo, stay mad.

Broncos fu*kin sucked this year, ill be the first to admit that, unlike yourself who keeps making excuses why Romo is so good and how its not his fault. You dumb a.ss, he got the most pro bowlers on his team and dude still fu*kin chokes come playoff time. Until yall get a new QB, your wasting the huge talent on your team.
_____ > Romo

Its ok... tell em why you mad
Maybe romo wont go out partying in mexico before his next playoff game?
Romo easily>>>Cutler. 714 passing yards difference with 16 more TD's...who's really the mad one here?:rolleyes:
 01-15-2008, 02:41 AM         #231
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
These lames cant admit it yet, maybe over time though Deuce
I see your confidence is building because Deuce is here...fag.
 10 years ago '05        #232
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Romo easily>>>Cutler. 714 passing yards difference with 16 more TD's...who's really the mad one here?:rolleyes:
that doesnt make me mad at all
try again
 10 years ago '05        #233
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I see your confidence is building because Deuce is here...fag.

riiiiiiight...
This thread and the date on it is all i need
So predictable that dude Romo
But you still to blind to see it
Least i relize my broncos have troubles
You still swear romo can win in the playoffs and that once again a playoff loss isnt his fault, its his pro bowl team mates :thumbsdow
Maybe hell head to Brazil or somewhere else next year before the playoffs? :rolleyes:

Last edited by katalist; 01-15-2008 at 02:44 AM..
 01-15-2008, 02:47 AM         #234
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tex that T.O. avy seems to be making you blush you can change it to this here if you want

its your choice :)

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #235
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You're cool with me, I was just proving he didn't choke last year. Yeah, he stunk it up last night, but this thread is premature as fu*k when there are still 12 weeks left in the season...but surprise, surprise...guess who created this thread?!:rolleyes:

Doesnt matter how early this prediction was.. it was right on target
Go to sleep texas boy, you just mad that i called this ages ago

Last edited by katalist; 01-15-2008 at 02:49 AM..
 01-15-2008, 02:54 AM         #236
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that you made this thread months ago proves you're mad. The fact that you took out the time to find my other posts proves your mad. Romo stayed in the top 5 amongst QB's while Cutler isn't top 10. Still ?

Why don't you make an "OFFICIAL Cutler won't get his team to the playoffs again thread"? I'm sure you'll be right on target again.:rolleyes:
 01-15-2008, 03:03 AM         #237
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol hey hey hey everyone cool it

tensions higher than bush and osama showing up to the same orgy
 01-15-2008, 03:07 AM         #238
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm fine. I don't blame this moron though, if I had Cutler as a QB I'd make hatin @ss threads about other QB's better than him too.
 01-15-2008, 03:08 AM         #239
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #240
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I'm fine. I don't blame this moron though, if I had Cutler as a QB I'd make hatin @ss threads about other QB's better than him too.
Shows how mad you are by bringing up Cutler or the broncos when its a thread about Romo choking in the playoffs
Stay mad little one stay mad
Least i can admit the broncos are a bad team, face teh truth so to speak. Unlike yourself who still cant admit Romo isnt a big game player
This thread really hurt ya huh
And I dont hate Romo, i can just see reality.. he doesnt have what it takes to win in the playoffs/big games, hopefully one day you can come to reality about Romo also.. puts up good numbers in the regular season, but cant step it up when it matters

Last edited by katalist; 01-15-2008 at 03:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now