Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2007, 05:50 PM         #61
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
i had to post this on a red sox message board to see what they would say...they roasted your a.ss man

That is pretty funny... I can't front on that. I'm just sayin' about Wakefield though... Nobody gets what I mean?

He's injured and thinks he's going to be fine against the Indians when he pitches, but he's not, that's all I'm saying. They're "tards" for not understanding the "slang" and lingo... :rolleyes:
And of course I'm going to get roasted on a REDSOX message board, sh*t man, c'mon now.
 10 years ago '05        #62
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
is funny how sox fans honestly think their pitching is better even NY knos this. and im blown
 10 years ago '05        #63
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 critique_2k said:
is funny how sox fans honestly think their pitching is better even NY knos this. and im blown
It's funny how your convinced that the Indians pitching is better. That's great that they took care of the Yankees. But one of our aces has already proven to be one of the greatest postseason pitchers of all time, and the other is well on his way to becoming one of the greatest. We have reason to believe our pitching is better when our ERA was the best in the AL. I'm not saying we're gonna blow you guys out of the water, but to think that you guys are that much better that we have no reason to believe our guys are better, is ludicrous at best.
 10 years ago '05        #64
BoSox84 
space
space
Tonight's game is on Fox. Not TBS. Thank the lord.
 10 years ago '06        #65
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
fox crew is gonna suck off the red sox all night long
 10 years ago '05        #66
BoSox84 
space
space
 O_nasty said:
fox crew is gonna suck off the red sox all night long
At least the game will come in in one piece, as opposed to TBS coming back from commercial breaks while the inning is already started with outs recorded, or coming back with choppy video. TBS was not ready for the playoffs, I really don't know what Bud Selig was thinking giving them any playoff coverage
 10 years ago '04        #67
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 BoSox84 said:
At least the game will come in in one piece, as opposed to TBS coming back from commercial breaks while the inning is already started with outs recorded, or coming back with choppy video. TBS was not ready for the playoffs, I really don't know what Bud Selig was thinking giving them any playoff coverage
you would give them playoff coverage too cuz they would have paid $$$$$$
 10 years ago '04        #68
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
gonna be a GREAT series....I'm definitely not lookin past the Indians; they got a good a.ss team. Hopefully Manny keeps smoking the ball like he has been
 10 years ago '04        #69
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
This weekend in Boston....

[pic - click to view]

10-12-2007, 01:16 PM         #70
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
This weekend in Boston....

[pic - click to view]

Good sh*t. I think the Indians have a small window of opportunity to win this... I may have been talking out of my a.ss earlier, but I still think that some of yall extremely obnoxious RedSox fans aren't giving the Indians as much credit as they deserve.

We did TIE with Boston for the best record in baseball for a REASON. Plus the Indians have a trunkload full of steam with them coming into the series. I know Boston is well rounded, and the Indians are too. That's what I think it going to make this an AMAZING series.
 10 years ago '05        #71
BoSox84 
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:

Good sh*t. I think the Indians have a small window of opportunity to win this... I may have been talking out of my a.ss earlier, but I still think that some of yall extremely obnoxious RedSox fans aren't giving the Indians as much credit as they deserve.

We did TIE with Boston for the best record in baseball for a REASON. Plus the Indians have a trunkload full of steam with them coming into the series. I know Boston is well rounded, and the Indians are too. That's what I think it going to make this an AMAZING series.
I by no means think we'll blow you guys out. Cleveland has a solid team, and their 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation is as good as any in baseball. I just have confidence in my Sox, and I think they take it in 6.
 10 years ago '04        #72
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 BoSox84 said:
I by no means think we'll blow you guys out. Cleveland has a solid team, and their 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation is as good as any in baseball. I just have confidence in my Sox, and I think they take it in 6.
i agree with everything you say...the Indians are good, real good...but we are better
 10 years ago '05        #73
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
I see a big night for victor and grady
 10-12-2007, 03:50 PM         #74
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go indians
 10-12-2007, 03:56 PM         #75
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Tribe... prove yourselves now.
 10 years ago '04        #76
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
Should be a great game tonight. Battle of the 2 Cy Young candidates in my opinion. But i gotta go with the Tribe!

If the Indians can win at least 1 in Boston they've got a great chance of winning the series b/c they play 3 at home after Boston.

Tune In, definitely the best series in baseball thus far. The 2 best records, the 2 best pitchers, what more could you ask for?

Peace Peace -Chea!
 10 years ago '05        #77
BoSox84 
space
space
Damn, Beckett was looking nasty to the first two batters, but Hafner crushed that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #78
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
homerun hafner
 10 years ago '07        #79
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
What Happened Hows It 1-0 Just Got Home From Work
 10 years ago '07        #80
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Neva Mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy