***Official ALCS: Cleveland Indians vs. Boston Red Sox thread***

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
Indians gone get em!... woot
 10-11-2007, 12:52 PM         #42
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is going to be the best matchup in the playoffs. sh*t is going to be sick.

What other hitters are their for the RedSox other than Papi, Manny, and Varitek? Aside from Beckett... I don't think that the RedSox have the pitching to keep up with the Indians, and our bullpen is lights the fu*k out. I expect Schilling to have Clemens like results when he pitches, Wakefield is fronting like he's sweet, and Dice-K will be like Wang, or much worse, come this series.

Look at the tribe bats... Sizemore, Hafner, Martinez, Garko (gonna be a BIG bat in the league next season), Lofton, Peralta, and Ole' Casey at the bat comes through in the clutch. Look how many 2 out RBI's the Indians had compared to ANY other team in the playoffs.

The Indians have a GREAT chance of winning this series.
 10 years ago '05        #43
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
CC and Ortiz are good friends
 10-11-2007, 02:20 PM         #44
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:

What other hitters are their for the RedSox other than Papi, Manny, and Varitek? Aside from Beckett... I don't think that the RedSox have the pitching to keep up with the Indians, and our bullpen is lights the fu*k out.

Mike Lowell .324 average, 21 Homeruns n 120 RBI's
Kevin Youkilis .283 Average 16 Homeruns 83 RBI's

And Schilling already proved this year he has another gear when it comes to the playoffs. CC only went 5 Innings vs the Yanks what makes you think he can stay with a red hot Redsox lineup? Your Bullpen is nice but I like ours better and Id take our Closer by a mile.

Indians have a chance but its an outside one at that in my eyes. We got the clutch hitting, best closer and big game pitching thats proven. Seems pretty solid to me
 10-11-2007, 02:36 PM         #45
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully the Indians take this. Sick of these c*cky a.ss bandwagon New england fans.
 10-11-2007, 02:41 PM         #46
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Hopefully the Indians take this. Sick of these c*cky a.ss bandwagon New england fans.
no your tired of lookin like an a**hole talkin sh*t to people who's team is better then yours :hang::hang::hang:
 10 years ago '05        #47
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
Indians in 6
 10-11-2007, 02:49 PM         #48
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
no your tired of lookin like an a**hole talkin sh*t to people who's team is better then yours :hang::hang::hang:
r u tired of riding my d*ck yet.
 10-11-2007, 02:52 PM         #49
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
r u tired of riding my d*ck yet.

I'm not gay I call it talkin sh*t but I guess for f*g**ts like you riding d*ck is the slang
 10 years ago '04        #50
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 WilliamHBonnie said:

What other hitters are their for the RedSox other than Papi, Manny, and Varitek? Aside from Beckett... I don't think that the RedSox have the pitching to keep up with the Indians, and our bullpen is lights the fu*k out. I expect Schilling to have Clemens like results when he pitches, Wakefield is fronting like he's sweet, and Dice-K will be like Wang, or much worse, come this series.

Look at the tribe bats... Sizemore, Hafner, Martinez, Garko (gonna be a BIG bat in the league next season), Lofton, Peralta, and Ole' Casey at the bat comes through in the clutch. Look how many 2 out RBI's the Indians had compared to ANY other team in the playoffs.

lol @ listing varitek. Tek is more worried about the pitching than the hitting. Manny and Ortiz will get theres, you best be worried about Pedroia and Lowell. And if Drew decides to have a pulse it's a wrap. Sox in 5
 10-11-2007, 03:01 PM         #51
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
lol @ listing varitek. Tek is more worried about the pitching than the hitting. Manny and Ortiz will get theres, you best be worried about Pedroia and Lowell. And if Drew decides to have a pulse it's a wrap. Sox in 5
Well honestly I didn't know how he did this season. But I remembered he was pretty decent last year.

I'm tellin' yall, you and Rakim, that you're underestimating the Indians. Borowski is that dude, he gets the job done. Y'all are the ones that AREN'T worrying, but should be sweating.
 10-11-2007, 03:04 PM         #52
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Well honestly I didn't know how he did this season. But I remembered he was pretty decent last year.

I'm tellin' yall, you and Rakim, that you're underestimating the Indians. Borowski is that dude, he gets the job done. Y'all are the ones that AREN'T worrying, but should be sweating.
your closer has to get the lead to be that dude

why would any1 in Boston sweat Cleveland??The Indians haven't won anything since Major League the movie
 10 years ago '04        #53
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 WilliamHBonnie said:

Youkilis=Garko

Pedroia>>>>>A. Cabrera

Lugo<<<<Peralta

Lowell>>>>>Blake

Drew>>>>Nixon (they both pretty much suck though)

Manny>>>>Lofton

Crisp<<<<<Sizemore but Ellsbury=Sizemore

Ortiz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Hafner

Beckett>>>>>>>>>>>C.C.

Schilling=Cormona (1 playoff win for Cormona can't make him better than the best playoff pitcher ever)

Dice-K>>>>>>>>>Byrd

Gagne, Okie, Delcarmen, Timlin, Lopez>>>>>>Cleveland's relievers

Pap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>Borowski

i think i'll take the Sox in 6
 10 years ago '04        #54
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 WilliamHBonnie said:

Nah, i admit clevland is scary. There 1 and 2 and their middle relief is on par with ours. I just think that Schill, Becket, Ortiz, and Manny are proven in the post season. They can get it done against the best the opposition has to offer. I don't know if that can be said of clevland yet. I won't be surprised if it went 7, but i think the red sox with home field is the key here. Also, i think Daisuke is better than westbrook/Byrd. And wake if healthy is a good pitcher in the post season. Talent is great but at some point u need experience. should be a good series though
 10 years ago '04        #55
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
indians in 6. if they go back to boston for a game 7 it's boston's for the taking. but i dont think cleveland is gonna let that happen.
 10-11-2007, 03:49 PM         #56
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the Indians because im going with CC and Carmona over Scill and Beckett.

Will be a great series though.
 10-11-2007, 05:17 PM         #57
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
your closer has to get the lead to be that dude

why would any1 in Boston sweat Cleveland??The Indians haven't won anything since Major League the movie
But we're on the cusp, THE CUSP I say!!!
 10 years ago '04        #58
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
gonna be a good series.
 10 years ago '06        #59
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
dont you guys know baseball season is over???

lol
 10 years ago '04        #60
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 WilliamHBonnie said:
But we're on the cusp, THE CUSP I say!!!
i had to post this on a red sox message board to see what they would say...they roasted your a.ss man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago