***Official ALCS: Cleveland Indians vs. Boston Red Sox thread***

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #341
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 sneekas said:
yall shudda invested ina shortstop then dice-k
homooooo
 10 years ago '06        #342
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
Alex Gonzalez>Julio Lugo

should of known the season was gonna blow up in our face when we signed JD Drew and Julio Lugo for $100 Billion.....

The front office has ALOT of making up to do with these big name free agents. Didn't work for the Yankees and it sure as hell isn't gonna work with us.
 10 years ago '06        #343
jj01 
space
space
$44,966 | Props total: 4685 4685
 sneekas said:
yall shudda invested ina shortstop then dice-k

not a sox fan, i just wanted them to win.

n ya, they both suck a.ss. dice k r*ped the sox so hard this year its disgusting
 10 years ago '06        #344
space
space
 sneekas said:
dont go for big named ppl then..stop spendin ur money on ppl who SHOULD be good

spend money on ppl who WILL be good
(such as the indians....and now look at em..shut the yankees down..and whoopin that boston a.ss)
sure thing bud i'll get right on it....I won't go for big named people and i'll start saving some of MY money......you moron I don't have control over what they do, i'm criticizing what they did do....next time I"LL do more research on who I sign for $80 Million.

go back to school and get yourself an edumacation
 10 years ago '06        #345
jj01 
space
space
$44,966 | Props total: 4685 4685
 sneekas said:
ooooo..so u must b a yankee fan who wants cleveland out for knockin yall out? or u jus hate the tribe lol

either way...ur loss llol

nah i'm a braves fan, i just want the sox to grab another ring thats all.

u soundin real confident ri now homie, must have forgot u from cleveland and your trophy case has been collectin dust for over 50 years or so.

if anybody can find a way to fu*k this up, and crush their own fans dreams it is cleveland.
 10 years ago '06        #346
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
game bi*ches

bcourt just took out the sox only hope in this game
 10 years ago '05        #347
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Wtf is this I'm seeing on this damn board. Motherfu*kas celebrating too early and Red Sox fans crying already...

I mean I picked Tribe to win in 5, but have a little faith in your team. It isn't over yet, ya'll came back and beat the yankees in 04(Hated that sh*t more than anything), you should know anything is possible.
 10 years ago '05        #348
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Thank god for Lester, he's the reason we even have a shot at this game
 10 years ago '06        #349
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Thank god for Lester, he's the reason we even have a shot at this game
im confused.....you're from Florida

you like the BOSTON red sox (top 2 team in baseball)
you like the Dallas Cowboys (who along with the 49ers and now the Patriots are the best franchises of all time in the NFL)
you like the Detriot Red Wings (not real familar with hockey but I remember Yzerman, Federov, Hasek.....i guess the best franchise ever in hockey)
you like South Florida who didn't even have a squad 10 years ago but now is #2 in the rankings so you have to like them. And with you being from Florida you had a choice to rep FSU, Miami, Florida etc

I can understand the Heat

i'm pretty sure anything you say has no credibility
 10-16-2007, 10:34 PM         #350
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^lol.
 10 years ago '06        #351
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
3-1 fu*kING ONE!!!!

whatsup!
 10 years ago '04        #352
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
lets go thursday
 10 years ago '04        #353
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 t1m_mcgrath said:
idk if it's franconas fault.... the red sox blew game 2 which gave the indians life. That Gagne/Lopez collapse k!lled us and it didn't help that the umpires were fu*king terrible... I mean I agree that they were trerible on both sides but what about Shoppach getting hit by a pitch and not evne moving out of the way? All those horrible calls last night in game 3 and when they showed the replay it was way the fu*k outside. But congrats to cleveland fans for finally having a sports team that has a chance at doing something
francona deserves the most blame, lemme break it down:

perdroi hasnt done sh*t this series, why? because he cannot hit in the leadoff spot, #2 in the order he is great but not #1.

Coco crisp is just fu*king awful...i mean i dont know how i went to loving the trade that sent him here and then hating him with a passion, o i know why, dude cant hit for sh*t, .300 hitter my a.ss, im glad his a.ss is going to be traded in the offseason.

lugo sucks as well and so does JD drew

how do u fix the problem:

take out Crisp, put in Ellsbury, just as fast, just as defensive and a way better hitter than the present Crisp.

drop pedroia into the #2 slot and have ellsbury lead off...drop youkilis to where JD sh*t was...either have JD behind Youk or replace him with Kielty...and the Lugo problem can be fixed with Cora, i know Cora isnt great but way better than Lugo....

why doesnt this happen you ask...well because Francoma is a player's manager...no matter how awful a veteran is playing, he would rather stick with the veteran than bench him...thats all fine and dandy but Ellsbury is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Crisp...just by subbing Ellsbury for Crisp Francoma could have salvaged a game out of Cleveland...Ellsbury had a .353 BA this year, granted he only played for 33 games, but he was doing this in the leadoff spot...the dude is expected to be the next Grady Sizemore...and Crisp hit a pathetic .268...crisp only had 3x the number of RBI in 112 games which is the difference between Ellsbury's games played and his...im sorry but if u are supposed to be the next Johnny Damon in his prime 3x is pathetic...so basically Fracoma bummed his managerial duties....

RESIGN MIKE LOWELL AND SIGN AROD :applause: (probably wont happen though)
 10-16-2007, 10:38 PM         #354
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets Go Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeveland
 10 years ago '06        #355
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:

perdroi hasnt done sh*t this series, why? because he cannot hit in the leadoff spot, #2 in the order he is great but not #1.

Coco crisp is just fu*king awful...i mean i dont know how i went to loving the trade that sent him here and then hating him with a passion, o i know why, dude cant hit for sh*t, .300 hitter my a.ss, im glad his a.ss is going to be traded in the offseason.

take out Crisp, put in Ellsbury, just as fast, just as defensive and a way better hitter than the present Crisp.

drop pedroia into the #2 slot and have ellsbury lead off...drop youkilis to where JD sh*t was...either have JD behind Youk or replace him with Kielty...and the Lugo problem can be fixed with Cora, i know Cora isnt great but way better than Lugo....

why doesnt this happen you ask...well because Francoma is a player's manager...no matter how awful a veteran is playing, he would rather stick with the veteran than bench him...thats all fine and dandy but Ellsbury is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Crisp...just by subbing Ellsbury for Crisp Francoma could have salvaged a game out of Cleveland...Ellsbury had a .353 BA this year, granted he only played for 33 games, but he was doing this in the leadoff spot...the dude is expected to be the next Grady Sizemore...and Crisp hit a pathetic .268...crisp only had 3x the number of RBI in 112 games which is the difference between Ellsbury's games played and his...im sorry but if u are supposed to be the next Johnny Damon in his prime 3x is pathetic...so basically Fracoma bummed his managerial duties....

Living proof that Boston Red Sox fans are the most knowledgable fans for any team in any sport. Too bad we couldn't all come together and becoming the GM/Manager.
 10 years ago '05        #356
BoSox84 
space
space
 Beantown Bully said:
im confused.....you're from Florida

you like the BOSTON red sox (top 2 team in baseball)
you like the Dallas Cowboys (who along with the 49ers and now the Patriots are the best franchises of all time in the NFL)
you like the Detriot Red Wings (not real familar with hockey but I remember Yzerman, Federov, Hasek.....i guess the best franchise ever in hockey)
you like South Florida who didn't even have a squad 10 years ago but now is #2 in the rankings so you have to like them. And with you being from Florida you had a choice to rep FSU, Miami, Florida etc

I can understand the Heat

i'm pretty sure anything you say has no credibility
Here we go again with this sh*t...

My entire family is from Connecticut, I was born and raised a Sox fan. I've been watching the Sox since birth.

My step-dad is from Michigan, the only hockey I ever watched growing up was Red Wings hockey...Red Wings fan.

First football game I ever watched was Dallas/Buffalo part I, with a bunch of Dolphins fans rooting for the Cowboys. I've been watching the Cowboys since.

And I came to school to USF in '02. I've been a fan since the day I arrived on campus.
 10-17-2007, 12:12 AM         #357
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em tribe
 10 years ago '05        #358
BoSox84 
space
space
I still have faith in my Sox. Just in 7 now instead of 6.
 10 years ago '06        #359
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 jj01 said:
nah i'm a braves fan, i just want the sox to grab another ring thats all.

u soundin real confident ri now homie, must have forgot u from cleveland and your trophy case has been collectin dust for over 50 years or so.

if anybody can find a way to fu*k this up, and crush their own fans dreams it is cleveland.
seriously...these cleveland fans coming out of the woodwork n sh*t Tehy haven't won sh*t in a million years now he giving advice on how Theo Epstein should do his job
 10 years ago '06        #360
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 {XtoDaZ} said:

^ hindsight is 20/20 and thats all I gotta say about all that...and I'm not gonna hold my breath on A-rod, his piece of trash agent is gonna ruin the game trying to get someone a 30-35 mill a year contract. agents....Sox didn't come through with any clutch performances after tehy basically beat the Indians 2 best pitchers...umps didn't help that at all either. Oh welll can't win it every year. If they can't come up with some sh*t like in 2004 they're done.

Last edited by beantown; 10-17-2007 at 07:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy