Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #801
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 RakimAllahNY said:
I dunno you gotta hold onto that ball no matter what is going on. I just think he could have abused that secondary and didn't play well
Yeah T.O. did have a terrible came so did Romo... You have to admit that his attitude towards teamates are shutting media wh0ore sportscasters. I sure Tony threw the INT for a reason cause he pull that sh*t against ya'll it would be a almost a two way tie with washington.
 10 years ago '05        #802
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 eLLz said:
last 24 seconds of the game





rofl@my n*gga Irvin blackin in the pressbox with Jerry.....


He did look like a Silhouette that clip still has me biting my nails. One question though now that I think about it didnl't Tony spike the ball before they called for the review?
 10-09-2007, 01:51 PM         #803
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
I wish you would read my posts

never said any Dallas fan said that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL...I said you are ACTING like its the best win ever when it was horrible and lucky as hell you happened to be playing against sorry a.ss Buffalo
I wish you would stop hating and stop reading too far into what I say. I didn't say that I was quoting you, my point was that we know we're not the best team in the NFL, we're only happy with the win b/c of the way it happened. And I've said it once and I'll say it again until you get it through your fu*in head....we kicked your favorite team's @ss in their own house....get over it, or slit your fuc*in wrists already, b/c we're tired of your pus*y-@ss hating in these threads.
 10 years ago '06        #804
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 jordanshoes said:
this is the 5th biggest game thread ever on boxden

what were the other 4
 10 years ago '05        #805
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 Jaiden05 said:
He did look like a Silhouette that clip still has me biting my nails. One question though now that I think about it didnl't Tony spike the ball before they called for the review?
yea he did but since its under 2 min its up to the Refs and the Booth upstairs so they didnt have enough time to sort it all out. The refs got it right and the Bills didnt respond!!!!
 10-09-2007, 04:02 PM         #806
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Salazar10033 said:
yea he did but since its under 2 min its up to the Refs and the Booth upstairs so they didnt have enough time to sort it all out. The refs got it right and the Bills didnt respond!!!!
It's still a bullsh*t situation. They didn't even review to see if the refs whistled the play dead before Tony spiked the ball...that was a new play and you can't review a play after the ball is hiked.
 10-09-2007, 04:07 PM         #807
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I wish you would stop hating and stop reading too far into what I say. I didn't say that I was quoting you, my point was that we know we're not the best team in the NFL, we're only happy with the win b/c of the way it happened. And I've said it once and I'll say it again until you get it through your fu*in head....we kicked your favorite team's @ss in their own house....get over it, or slit your fuc*in wrists already, b/c we're tired of your pus*y-@ss hating in these threads.
I have never denied the Cowboys whooped the Bears

only thing I got against the Cowboys is how the media is obsessed with Tony Romo

and now I got a problem with a lot of the Dallas fans on here and you wonder why people dont like the Cowboys on here

As stated earlier...Green Bay fans dont talk sh*t so they dont get jumped on when they lose to the Bears

The majority of Cowboys fans on here talk sh*t

 texasplayboy_23 said:
It's still a bullsh*t situation. They didn't even review to see if the refs whistled the play dead before Tony spiked the ball...that was a new play and you can't review a play after the ball is hiked.
lmao @ complaining about that when you still won the game on a field goal regardless
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy