Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #761
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:

I'm actually just tired of some fu*king retards that know nothing about this game. If you want to know things about the game and be a cowboys fan, then that is cool, I don't care. But don't tell me T.O. got pushed by the CB covering him, don't tell me T.O. wasn't shut down with only 2 receptions, Don't tell me Romo made "throwing mistakes" and don't tell me the Bills weren't in Romo's face most of the night, because they surely were......

So if you actually want to watch the game and have a civil conversation, then I will participate. If you want to be a fu*king stan and know nothing about football and then try to talk to me, then you'll get what you are getting right now.
lol are u trying to tell me TO wasnt pushed out when he got 1 foot in bounds?? are you?? are u trying to tell me romos ball in the endzone was not underthrown?? are u fu*king retarded?? are u trying to tell me TO wasnt underthrown on another deep ball on the right sideline 2nd half that the DB almost picked b/c it was so severely underthrown?? are u trying to tell me they didnt show TO at least twice streaking down field wide open over the top and romo didnt throw him the ball?? are u trying to tell me Romo didnt throw over TOs head in the first half..about 5 feet over his head on an ez 5 yrd pass??

lol @ you wanting a civil conversation when it dont even sound like u caught any of the game. dog ur bills might have played great for the situation and injuries, but dont try and tell me TO got shutdown, i watched the game and i got 20/20 vision bro...i understand ur upset, but please kid. dont make sh*t up. TO dropped the ball after the onside kick i can admit that...and also dropped a short screen pass that he looked upfield on b4 catching....i'm being honest...something u should look into.

Last edited by SHootar; 10-09-2007 at 12:12 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #762
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
My a.ss is going to sleep as it is because I have fu*king work at 9am

fu*k YOU WORK AT 9AM

Some of you Cowboys fans, it has been fun arguing. I'll gladly do it any night of the week (that I am home). Enjoy New England Next week.

Others, you are retards and need to step up your football knowledge quickly......
 10 years ago '04        #763
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 SHootar said:
lol are u trying to tell me TO wasnt pushed out when he got 1 foot in bounds?? are you?? are u trying to tell me romos ball in the endzone was not underthrown?? are u fu*king retarded?? are u trying to tell me TO wasnt underthrown on another deep ball on the right sideline 2nd half that the DB almost picked b/c it was so severely underthrown?? are u trying to tell me they didnt show TO at least twice streaking down field wide open over the top and romo didnt throw him the ball?? are u trying to tell me Romo didnt throw over TOs head in the first half..about 5 feet over his head on an ez 5 yrd pass??

lol @ you wanting a civil conversation when it dont even sound like u caught any of the game. dog ur bills might have played great for the situation and injuries, but dont try and tell me TO got shutdown, i watched the game and i got 20/20 vision bro...i understand ur upset, but please kid. dont make sh*t up. TO dropped the ball after the onside kick i can admit that...and also dropped a short screen pass that he looked upfield on b4 catching....i'm being honest...something u should look into.

Nah he was pushed out, but that is one call.....

And people say "oh because it is TO it happened" come on now!!!
 10 years ago '06        #764
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Nah he was pushed out, but that is one call.....

And people say "oh because it is TO it happened" come on now!!!
why come on now??! i watch TO every game...today was the 2nd time hes been flagged for spiking the ball when he absolutely did not...did u miss that too?? i'm not saying with all certainty they called that on purpose...but i dont see how else such blatant calls can be fu*ked up, that coulda fu*ked the game up for dallas....that call was so ez to make...and i see more of just a coincidence considering hes the most hated WR in the league.

ps. u didnt address any of my other questions. i watched the entire game, they didnt shut down TO...romo shut down TO
 10-09-2007, 12:23 AM         #765
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
why come on now??! i watch TO every game...today was the 2nd time hes been flagged for spiking the ball when he absolutely did not...did u miss that too?? i'm not saying with all certainty they called that on purpose...but i dont see how else such blatant calls can be fu*ked up, that coulda fu*ked the game up for dallas....that call was so ez to make...and i see more of just a coincidence considering hes the most hated WR in the league.

ps. u didnt address any of my other questions. i watched the entire game, they didnt shut down TO...romo shut down TO

Real rap in both of those sentences. The spike was b.s. and TO was open several times, especially the last pick Romo threw...TO was wide open right in front of him on a crossing route....that's why dude was so upset going back to the sideline...b/c Romo overlooked him and went for the big play.
 10 years ago '06        #766
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Real rap in both of those sentences. The spike was b.s. and TO was open several times, especially the last pick Romo threw...TO was wide open right in front of him on a crossing route....that's why dude was so upset going back to the sideline...b/c Romo overlooked him and went for the big play.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to texasplayboy_23 again.

hopefully romo/to go back to the drawing board...their chemistry has been brutal so far this year. they havent really been clicking well. and romo still aint gettin TO involved early enough. i see pats games and they throw to moss so early and get him involved....dont think they'll ever learn this.
 10 years ago '07        #767
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't control what other people do, that's their prerogative in a "public forum." I've seen most impressive in NFC threads etc, but nothing other than that. Some of you exaggerate WAY too much. If you've actually seen these threads, prove it and post 1 in your comments. If you can't, kick rocks.
so i guess u havnt seen the "cowboys vs patriots superbowl" sh*t like that all im saying is get the "w" and keep it moving.
 10-09-2007, 12:45 AM         #768
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy a.ss game.. i feel bad for the bills, they almost did it with out an offensive touchdown.. if the cowboys play like this next sunday they mind as well not even show up
 10 years ago '04        #769
coofoo 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
you fu*ks hatin on the Cowboys are fu*kin retarded. Every team loses games. A loss= a bad game. When you turn a loss into a win, it feels good that your team can overcome that sh*t. Only 3 teams haven't lost at this point and the Cowboys are one of them. You idiots act like the Patriots are gonna get three returns for touchdowns and blow out the Cowboys next week and sh*t is gonna play out the same as this week and the Cowboys are gonna lose because they can't come back on the Patriots. You fools are stupid. sh*t is different week to week. Romo played one terrible half and now he sucks?? You guys obviously don't watch too much football or you like some sorry a.ss team whose QB can't bounce back after a bad game. Every QB goes through struggles when they are learning the game. You know-it-alls would suck as GMs, that's probably why you at home on Boxden. Probably would've given up on Brady when he didn't make the playoffs the year after winning the Super Bowl or thrown in the towel on Manning when he went 1-15 as a rookie citing reasons like "teams have figured them out" or they've been "exposed." You don't know sh*t. Nobody sayin the Cowboys are great but they are pretty good. At least recognize that instead of hatin and downplayin the win because it was against Buffalo. 5-0 bi*ches
 10 years ago '05        #770
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
 coofoo said:
you fu*ks hatin on the Cowboys are fu*kin retarded. Every team loses games. A loss= a bad game. When you turn a loss into a win, it feels good that your team can overcome that sh*t. Only 3 teams haven't lost at this point and the Cowboys are one of them. You idiots act like the Patriots are gonna get three returns for touchdowns and blow out the Cowboys next week and sh*t is gonna play out the same as this week and the Cowboys are gonna lose because they can't come back on the Patriots. You fools are stupid. sh*t is different week to week. Romo played one terrible half and now he sucks?? You guys obviously don't watch too much football or you like some sorry a.ss team whose QB can't bounce back after a bad game. Every QB goes through struggles when they are learning the game. You know-it-alls would suck as GMs, that's probably why you at home on Boxden. Probably would've given up on Brady when he didn't make the playoffs the year after winning the Super Bowl or thrown in the towel on Manning when he went 1-15 as a rookie citing reasons like "teams have figured them out" or they've been "exposed." You don't know sh*t. Nobody sayin the Cowboys are great but they are pretty good. At least recognize that instead of hatin and downplayin the win because it was against Buffalo. 5-0 bi*ches
Ahhh sh*t, look a here, valid points new kid... Props playboy.. fu*k the haters..
 10-09-2007, 12:57 AM         #771
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coofoo said:
Enter + Tab
 10-09-2007, 01:01 AM         #772
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Definately the greatest NFL game of all time.

Wow, according to you this is now the best game ever played in the 75 plus years in the history of the National Football League. If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a FUCI<ING GENIUS!!!!

[pic - click to view]

10-09-2007, 01:01 AM         #773
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
Enter + Tab
People are getting graded on their comments now? So what if he didn't separate or indent his paragraphs....his point was still made...some of ya'll k!ll me.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-09-2007 at 01:03 AM..
 10-09-2007, 01:03 AM         #774
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
People are getting graded on their comments now? So what if he didn't separate or indent his paragraphs, his point was still made...some of ya'll k!ll me.
I'm talking about its hard to read a straight block of text.

It had nothing to do with the subject at hand.
 10-09-2007, 01:09 AM         #775
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
I'm talking about its hard to read a straight block of text.

It had nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Exactly, it had nothing to do with the subject so why be critical of how he typed his comments if you really don't give a damn about what was being said?
 10 years ago '04        #776
coofoo 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
 AdorableOne said:
Enter + Tab

OOOOOOHH sorry professor, I forgot to use paragraphs on my Boxden post :rolleyes:
 10-09-2007, 01:12 AM         #777
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Exactly, it had nothing to do with the subject so why be critical of how he typed his comments if you really don't give a damn about what was being said?
I do give a sh*t. I was trying to read it . It would have been alot easier to read had he broken it up.
 10-09-2007, 01:20 AM         #778
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
I do give a sh*t. I was trying to read it . It would have been alot easier to read had he broken it up.
You know this is boxden, not a chat room for Harvard students...:rolleyes:
 10-09-2007, 01:22 AM         #779
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You know this is boxden, not a chat room for Harvard students...:rolleyes:
You have to attend Harvard to be able to write properly? :wow:

I was making a simple statement that it would be alot easier had it been broken up. I mean I don't know how much more simple that could be. No one was hating, get over it.

Thats all thats needs to be said on the matter. Moving along
 10-09-2007, 01:32 AM         #780
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
You have to attend Harvard to be able to write properly? :wow:

I was making a simple statement that it would be alot easier had it been broken up. I mean I don't know how much more simple that could be. No one was hating, get over it.

Thats all thats needs to be said on the matter. Moving along
I see points are going over your head tonight too. You read WAY to far into that...I said that to remind you this is a public forum and not everyone's as smart as you. (heavy sarcasm)

FACEMOB1 said:
Texasplayboy schooled by a woman and and fu*k the cowgirls and they luck a.ss
You know better than that, I've never been schooled by anyone on here.:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago